• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 11

@Causality Probably still gonna need a match.

Also, isn't Ikki the only guy in his verse that can turn of his brain? And doesn't he need to actively do so... meaning that passives that change and control his mind instead of fear would very much get to him.

Ionliosite said:
@Ricsi-viragosi And how can Han Jee-Han bypass he regen and immortalities?
Just put her to sleep, power steal, seal her and her abilities, drop her in a pocket dimension, have a few hundred golems eternally battle her until she runs out of stamina or is mentally unable to keep going, have one of the golems absorb her...

Any of those, really. Or just go in a time dilated pocket dimension, train, and come out 7-C or High 7-C, really.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Desperados have thought based fatehax and passive probability manip
The most I remember on that front is them refusing their fate, and stat amping beyond their limit. Got a quote of them plain fate haxing others into submission?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
Desperados have thought based fatehax and passive probability manip
The most I remember on that front is them refusing their fate, and start a ping beyond their limit. Got a quote of them plain fate haxing others into submission?
They refuse fate, but they can also use fate. I mean, its on their page

EmperorDoom25 said:
They refuse fate, but they can also use fate. I mean, its on their page
Again, elaborate. The most they do as far as fate goes is shape a new one as far as I know. As in, butterfly effecting the current fate, which is the least combat applicable kind of fate manip.

Hell, even their passive aura can be overcome with willpower or strong souls unless they really concentrate on having you dead.

I did, he showed quotes of them being able to change the world's fate. As in, walking up to a guy that is fated to become a murderer, tell them that murder is bad, and now the guys fate is to be a salaryman.

That is, if they can convince the guy. They don't chose whichever fate, they just change it through their actions.

Which helps nothing with Han, who stomped Ikki and his golem and yoowa definitely defeat Sacred.

Not really. Han and Yoohwa would probably be done in by some of the stronger Desperados efore they can amp themselves to hell.

The golems are immune to their main stich, tough.

So Han for 5th place and golems for 3rd.

so wait what changes am I making

The strongests Desperados (that have pages on this wiki) are Ikki and Edelweiss. So, if Han stomped Ikki, pretty sure he stomps Edelweiss as well.

@Emperor She start with CTD which is essential a combinaison of Mind + Life Manipulation which work on two thousands of peoples, it's thought based. but ignoring that, Clone spam + Time acceleration (and other temporal variant), + BFR are too much for them

I got ninja'd, You added it when i was ansered your post

Hm, it also depend if it work with brain stuffs but i don't remember something like that in DAL, but Kurumi could use her time reversal to reverse those effects.

Ionliosite said:
How will she use her time reversal after getting affected by the passives?
Perception manip isn't a big deal, she can still use her angel to shoot himself to reverse that. the only problem is paralysis which could work.

Actually Ruminas Valentine from tensei slime can just incap negi by absorbs His life force and rendering him powerless, and of course she Will know everything about negi due to ultimate skill user nature

Back