• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 11

I think no matter who wins their actual match Doctor Strange (Classic) gets a spot in 4-B and kicks out elder Titan, because he can just punch a lot higher. Remember when Kharn wasn't strongest 5-A despite beating all the other competitors because their hax gave them higher potential than he had even if he was a hard counter to them? Being able to summon and merge with a 2-A seems similar to that imo. He should be able to beat several of the 40k and destiny 4-Bs, at least.

Honestly not sure. Both 40k and Destiny have people who aren't the emperor or Oryx that can beat him, and they also both have guys that lose to him. It might be best to either keep him in 5 or see if we can condense destiny and 40k a bit more, but it's not some sort of linear relationship here.

DnW0 said:
Oblivio at least 4th for Varies
imo that profile should actually see what tiers it varies between, but it seems right for 4th place. Can't go higher though.

So to list off the changes that are suggested while I was away (sorry if I miss some):

• Doctor Strange for 5th strongest 4-B (for now)
  • Oblivion takes 4th Varies
  • Haven't any idea what the conclusion for the Negi discussion above is
  • Pennywise seems to be taking a spot in High 7-A, just dunno which ones

Noted and noted. Will do so now.

Dvorak1902 said:
If White Face is a smurf, he probably stomps Stranger and Xavier in 10-C.
He's not a smurf. He can only affect computers.

SCP-3930 doesn't have an 11-B tier, it shouldn't be 2nd place there.

Dvorak1902 said:
Gomez Fez, Animator and White Face aren't 11-A anymore so they should be removed.
Ok, who tf made Gomez into a 10-C? He's explicitly stated to be a 2-D being, the whole Fez game is based around dimensionality and where did being made out of data even come from?

TacticalNuke002 said:
Ok, who tf made Gomez into a 10-C? He's explicitly stated to be a 2-D being, the whole Fez game is based around dimensionality and where did being made out of data even come from?
From the thread where Gomez got made 10-C:

Scp 085 is stated two dimensional but is also a drawing. I think the same goes for gomez though he is made of data. Might need to ask someone knowledgeable.

Gomez is 2-D by lore and its never stated anywhere that he's made of data. That whole CRT doesn't apply to Gomez at all.

I am the one who made the profile, so they could have asked me.

You should probably just Message Read this post in case they have any reservations, then change the page back to 11-A once you get the okay.

Added him to 5th, wouldn't mind a match between him and Mercer

We've had multiple members knowledgeable on the subject already confirm it in the thread, so I'm not really sure what the issue is.

Yobo Blue said:
We've had multiple members knowledgeable on the subject already confirm it in the thread, so I'm not really sure what the issue is.
Reading the thread, one has spoken on the subject, that being Wok. When the thread is concluded I'll look into it again, til then I'd rather not switch up who takes what spot based on whoever asked the spots to be switched most recently.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Isn't Negi supposed to be High 6-A? Why is he still tied?
Man's still only got a 6-C key on his page

Reading the thread, one has spoken on the subject, that being Wok. When the thread is concluded I'll look into it again, til then I'd rather not switch up who takes what spot based on whoever asked the spots to be switched most recently.

Im fairly sure Andy and Ultima also agreed

Destiny isn't Low 2-C anymore. I don't feel like arguing about 2-B and 2-A right now, but someone should at least remove that.

Wokistan said:
Destiny isn't Low 2-C anymore. I don't feel like arguing about 2-B and 2-A right now, but someone should at least remove that.
Noted. Willing to assume they at least take some sort of position even if 2-A is stacked up to the eyeballs, though. Just a shit tier to debate in.

Also fair enough. Adding her back for now.

Back