• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Madoka's profile

Multiverse level+ (Destroyed the concept of witches in every universe before ascending to a higher level of existence to become a conceptual entity. Her multiverse was later confirmed to contain infinite universes in Puella Magi Homura Tamura. The Law of Cycles encompasses the infinite multiverse as well as the nonexistent multiverse beyond it. Has shown to be on par with Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen)
Most scaling chains that I have seen by supporters put UKG above Madoka though

Most scaling chains that I have seen by supporters put UKG above Madoka though
They're probably talking about hax scaling, because on the profiles is literally stated that UKG = Madoka, with scans as well.

Aka a CRT is needed if they want to change that.

Issue here is that they're equal in lore, and this list puts characters who are equal in lore in the same spot.

Anyway that is for a CRT

Removing Pokémon and Puella Magi from 2-A, as after the new 2-A revisions they got their size reduced to baseline, as none of them have the standards to be above it.

As such, I'd probably ask to debate (again) Arceus vs Madoka vs The One.
Do you have the thread of the revision? Want to see it

Thanks to those questionable 2-A revisions, shouldn't Lavos be in the running for 2-A?

Unlike Transformers his NEP 2 is legit iirc and is capable of eating others with NEP 2 (plus the usual stuff associated with a haxxed tier 2: CM 2, potent acausality, High-godly, etc).

Thanks to those questionable 2-A revisions, shouldn't Lavos be in the running for 2-A?

Unlike Transformers his NEP 2 is legit iirc and is capable of eating others with NEP 2 (plus the usual stuff associated with a haxxed tier 2: CM 2, potent acausality, High-godly, etc).
UKG already defeated Lavos.

Right now, lavos can prolly beat out pokemon and the one, given him being lavos, but loses to UKG so the only changes would be pokemon getting swapped with lavos, since oryx has low 1-A passives, caliborn has 1-A passives and other 1-A shit, and dnd via being dnd

Also how do dnd peeps beat caliborn again, given he just a)passives them into the ground or b) gets haxed and they proceed to get nuked conceptual via conceptually unravelling

...then make a CRT
It is already accepted to be that way for all intents and purposes, dreams in chrono trigger are already accepted to be type 2 concepts, and very much predates the version of nep with its intangibility and concept stuff, it just wasn't updated

It is already accepted to be that way for all intents and purposes, dreams in chrono trigger are already accepted to be type 2 concepts, and very much predates the version of nep with its intangibility and concept stuff, it just wasn't updated
Wait, so it just had to be changed? Then you can apply it ig

So now Lavos should replace Pokémon for the 5th place.
Everyone and their mother knew The One's NEP2 was wrong, but we still used it since it was on the profile. If we want to use Lavos' NEP2, someone needs to make a CRT.

I can make it, if someone gives me the scan for it or smth.

Also dude, you don't just change some ability on a profile just because some people told you so. NEP2 is quite a big deal, and I recall someone making a thread for it, and there were some arguments against NEP2 Lavos.

Everyone and their mother knew The One's NEP2 was wrong, but we still used it since it was on the profile. If we want to use Lavos' NEP2, someone needs to make a CRT.

I can make it, if someone gives me the scan for it or smth.
It was already accepted on the CM 2 Thread, it just wasn't applied yet.

The justification on the profile is absolutely horrid, btw. (Exists in Non-Existence), needs a bit more context.

From that thread, it seems he was sent into the darkness of time, a non-existent place beyond the multiverse?

The justification on the profile is absolutely horrid, btw. (Exists in Non-Existence), needs a bit more context.

From that thread, it seems he was sent into the darkness of time, a non-existent place beyond the multiverse?
Yeah, but we should wait @deonment still, as he'd likely know better. Just to say that Lavos already had such power, only that wasn't upgraded yet.

I mean, that thread states that even the darkness beyond time still was defined by dreams, which are concepts.

Still, I'll wait for Deon.

Right now, lavos can prolly beat out pokemon and the one, given him being lavos, but loses to UKG so the only changes would be pokemon getting swapped with lavos, since oryx has low 1-A passives, caliborn has 1-A passives and other 1-A shit, and dnd via being dnd
Taking is only 5-D for Oryx' 2-A end. And the passive application of Taking is only at Oryx' own dimensional level, active Taking is the smurfy one. The reason Oryx is so 3rd is because he has a ton of other passives, and just hax in general, and because he's legit infinitely above baseline 2-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back