• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know, the list assumes speed equal, so how is Bai getting past oryx and his low 1-A taking
Yeah, just checked the profile of Bai and he doesn't have resistances to Oryx's Take, something that Meng Hao had. I'm gonna remove that part from the List of the changes, since I think Oryx passively Takes Bai. Maybe he can take the 3rd position, but I find it hard for him to take the 2nd.

For Oersted, he can probably take the 2nd spot, but I'm gonna wait for more informations.

Yeah, just checked the profile of Bai and he doesn't have resistances to Oryx's Take, something that Meng Hao had. I'm gonna remove that part from the List of the changes, since I think Oryx passively Takes Bai. Maybe he can take the 3rd position, but I find it hard for him to take the 2nd.

For Oersted, he can probably take the 2nd spot, but I'm gonna wait for more informations.
Bai Xiaochun resists everything Meng does, both are third step cultivators. He resists being erased, hell his resistance is better since he - like Mortal Renegade - can resist 1-A EE at the cost of 8 clones of the one million he has. Likewise, Bai's Will means that trying to make him subservient would be a rather difficult task to pull off.

Bai Xiaochun resists everything Meng does, both are third step cultivators. He resists being erased, hell his resistance is better since he - like Mortal Renegade - can resist 1-A EE at the cost of 8 clones of the one million he has. Likewise, Bai's Will means that trying to make him subservient would be a rather difficult task to pull off.
Which resistances are 1-A exactly

Neat, unfortunately he doesnt seem to resist the corruption
Uh, corruption is either mental or physical. Unless you mean to tell him Oryx warps biology and not minds/souls (in which case Bai being not a person but a realm onto himself ruins it), his mental resistance still applies. But cultivators do resist corruption, I simply didn't list out all subs of mind manip he resists (empathic, madness, willpower manip, mental corruption, etc.)

In that case bai should also be put in the top spot. That may not allow him to resist everything that is included in Taking, but it would prevent him from becoming a subservient Taken. Idk if he resists all of Oryx' other hax, but I wouldn't be suprised if he did. I also don't really want to find out.

They have passive mind, fear and madness hax with depending on the abnormality having more mind hax, death and resistance bypassing mind and physical attacks
Odio has abstract existence + mindless avatars, pretty sure those passives won't work.

Odio has abstract existence + mindless avatars, pretty sure those passives won't work.
Thier mental shit can work on metal constructs and sound waves (kinda), also being abstract doesnt give you a free pass on mental hax working on you, also the hax goes into effect from just looking at them, so they should work

Thier mental shit can work on metal constructs and sound waves (kinda), also being abstract doesnt give you a free pass on mental hax working on you, also the hax goes into effect from just looking at them, so they should work
It kinda does? A concept is even more fundamental than a mind or a soul, trying to mind control "hate" wouldn't make sense unless their powers have been shown to work on that sort of level.

If the mind hax works on mindless beings, then it's probably more than just mind hax.

Wait, so Bai and Meng are in the same verse? I had no idea. Than yes, they should definitely share the spot.

So, with all of the things that got added, here is the list of the changes that should be applied:

- Characters from Magi for 5th Low 6-B (Sinbad have 1-B Fate protection)

- Characters from Honkai Impact for 2nd 6-B (they have High 1-C haxes and resistences)

- Removing Sirin from 1st 6-A (she is not that Tier anymore)

- Bai for 1st place tied with Meng Hao for the 2-B Tier or replacing them with Characters from Ergenverse (both have 1-A haxes and resistence)

- Remove Oersted from 7-C (he is not that Tier anymore)

- A possible spot in the 8-B Tier for Oersted (probably 2nd)

- Altair takes the vacant spot in the 7-C after the removal of Oersted (she has plot Hax and 2-B immortality)

- Meng Chuan for 2nd Low 7-C (he resists the stuff from the other positions)

- Replace Sinbad in the Low 1-C position with Characters from Magi (Sinbad, David and I think Ugo too have the Hierarchy Swapping that can turn them into 1-B)

Last edited:
It kinda does? A concept is even more fundamental than a mind or a soul, trying to mind control "hate" wouldn't make sense unless their powers have been shown to work on that sort of level.

If the mind hax works on mindless beings, then it's probably more than just mind hax.
It isnt mind control, it is more just showing you shit that drives you mad and insane

It is only with their actual attacks and not the passives since it is scaling off of employees who can use thier ego weapons to damage DRV and ego weapons are just manifestations of the abnormalities

Wait, so Bai and Meng are in the same verse? I had no idea. Than yes, they should definitely share the spot.

So, with all of the things that got added, here is the list of the changes that should be applied:

- Characters from Magi for 5th Low 6-B (Sinbad have 1-B Fate protection)

- Characters from Honkai Impact for 2nd 6-B (they have High 1-C haxes and resistences)

- Removing Sirin from 1st 6-A (she is not that Tier anymore)

- Bai for 1st place tied with Meng Hao for the 2-B Tier or replacing them with Characters from Ergenverse (both have 1-A haxes and resistence)

- Remove Oersted from 7-C (he is not that Tier anymore)

- A possible spot in the 8-B Tier for Oersted (probably 2nd)

- Altair takes the vacant spot in the 7-C after the removal of Oersted (she has plot Hax and 2-B immortality)

- Meng Chuan for 2nd Low 7-C (he resists the stuff from the other positions)

- Replace Sinbad in the Low 1-C position with Characters from Magi (Sinbad, David and I think Ugo too have the Hierarchy Swapping that can turn them into 1-B)
Done.

Btw Planck, can you remove Ainchase from all of his current spots? He was being revised to become 4A.

And while you do that, could you also add to the rule about speed equal that "spots via speed unequal are valid, but without defeating someone at speed equal both will share a spot"

Btw Planck, can you remove Ainchase from all of his current spots? He was being revised to become 4A.
I'll do this in a bit.
And while you do that, could you also add to the rule about speed equal that "spots via speed unequal are valid, but without defeating someone at speed equal both will share a spot"
I'm not sure if I should just change the OP's rules like that.

For Low 7-B:

Gunvolt speedblitzes Darquesse with speed unequal. Sub-Rel Precog dosn't matter because Gunvolt dosn't use magic. He also has stuff like EE resistance, Mid-Godly regen and Causality Manipulation (thanks to Joule) that make him a strong contender for the list regardless.

Alright, done.

I wanted to ask, what happens if a character needs a location to gain the spot? For exemple, now Han has immortality, but it only works if he is in Korea. Would that work like speed unequal, where you add, say "X Character/Han Jee-Han (In Korea)"?

I wanted to ask, what happens if a character needs a location to gain the spot? For exemple, now Han has immortality, but it only works if he is in Korea. Would that work like speed unequal, where you add, say "X Character/Han Jee-Han (In Korea)"?
Meh, we don't bloodlust characters so i don't think we should give location advantage to anyone (btw, i would be mad if some random character had extra powers while fighting inside the Central Park).

i mean The Dunwich Horror is first High 8C because of that his summoning only works in specific locations
The rules clearly say that SBA is assumed tho so the fight needs to be happening in central park, if TDH is breaking the rules it should be removed unless no one has a problem with location buffs being allowed, but if we allow location buffs then i have no idea why things like bloodlust and optional equipment wouldn't be allowed as well.

Last edited:
nah, they definitly don't make it. I'm pretty sure there should be many, many enemies that easily beat them to the place, but even Han Jee-Han and the rest of the 8-As in The Gamer deal with the rather easily by simply flying, throwing them into a pocket dimension, and waiting for them to run out of stamina/waiting for the sun to come out.

To get onto some of these lists is ridiculously hard.

Im pretty sure to even compete for a spot in 9-B you need like at least H1B or even higher hax lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back