• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean i could make it even worse by making you need to have 1-A hax to get anywhere on the 9-B list given mage is 9-B

The other characters from Nasuverse doesn't go past the Digimon characters. The Eater alone have High 1-C stuff that would easily beat them. They can take the 4th position if they have better stuff than William the Duck, but I doubt they can go beyond that.

The other characters from Nasuverse doesn't go past the Digimon characters. The Eater alone have High 1-C stuff that would easily beat them. They can take the 4th position if they have better stuff than William the Duck, but I doubt they can go beyond that.
eaters High 1C stuff is touch based. They can avoid that

base on page 58

eaters need contact for their absorbtion to work the rest have 5D hax

And Rhinomon with it's passive probability hax, i think it is 9D or 10D, can't remember exactly tho, but yeah most Digimon don't go above 5D smurf.

I remember that someone previously said that the absorption was passive, but maybe I remember incorrectly.

Anyways, if they can beat the Digimon characters than they can take the 3rd position.

Removing Pokémon and Puella Magi from 2-A, as after the new 2-A revisions they got their size reduced to baseline, as none of them have the standards to be above it.

As such, I'd probably ask to debate (again) Arceus vs Madoka vs The One.

Actually, does Madoka gals have anything impressive other than NEP2 and Concept Manip?

Most of the time, it was just "Madoka too fat so she wins", nothing much on abilities though.

Madoka has a shitton of passives IIRC, and can affect and even erase NEP 2, and UKG can regenerate from such.

Plus Homura can bypass baseline 4D Mind Hax resistance and seal 4D 2-A sized Abstracts to Regular humans without any memory.

It's pretty hard to determine as for now UGK can pretty much solo both Pokemon and Transformers but Madoka and Homura can just be Sealed from Arceus, tho, again, passives might help.

o ok. I assume they affected the infinite multiverses and shit?
A tiny portion of Madoka consciousness is enough to give people Sayaka cosmic awareness on Multiversal+ scale.

Now here is the deal, when Madoka become the Law of Cycle, she absorbs every single magical girls in the Multiverse, with Homura as the sole exception. Those magical girls later became her assistants, there are literally Infinite numbers of each versions of every magical girls that Madoka absorbed. Sayaka as the example, there are Infinite versions of her that Madoka absorbed and every single one of them has become her assistants.

This should enough for Homura to have Infinitely above baseline mindhax potency.

This however, is still a lowball since we discounted the other magicals girls and the infinite versions of them.

And this feat was performed by a weaker version of Homura.

Actually I'm gonna ask SD to make a thread about higher baseline 2-A for PMMM but look like even without it they can still be in that place lol
BTW it's better to make a match with UKG for 2-A spot instead of Homura or Madoka since UKG can resist all of Madoka's offensive hax,which is virtually everything in this verse
Edit:2-A's PMMM also have passive power null that can negate passive hax and can resist power null as well so don't try to throw Arceus against them

Actually I'm gonna ask SD to make a thread about higher baseline 2-A for PMMM but look like even without it they can still be in that place lol
BTW it's better to make a match with UKG for 2-A spot instead of Homura or Madoka since UKG can resist all of Madoka's offensive hax,which is virtually everything in this verse
UKG completely stomps both Arceus and The One tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back