• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He had convinced her from afar via offscreen means to meet with him in St. Jude's, due to having something that she would have to believe in. That turns out to be the teddy bear from her past.

So yeah. Very special circumstances there, and the man himself outright says that if it weren't for that, she'd have "stormed in and unbelieved (him) right out of existence" and he wouldn't be able to do a thing to stop her.”

From the dude that made her Profile, King of Negativity.

Also her abilities work on powers as well, once they hit her they just stop existing.

Last edited:
I get the special circumstances, but him getting the teddy bear in the first place means that he must have been outside of her range. Once he had it, then he could get within range.

That’s how I interpreted that anyway.

Phantaminum’s range would at least be thousands of kilometers. So he’d likely be outside of her range either way.

He has omniscience in his space so if she is inside his space and it gets nulled, he would know about it.

At that point it would be inconclusive.

Standard SBA is 4 km, the human eye can see 4.8 km (Or 3 miles iirc) so if thats good enough then he gets passively nuked.

“The Earth curves about 8 inches per mile. As a result, on a flat surface with your eyes 5 feet or so off the ground, the farthest edge that you can see is about 3 miles away” - healthline

If both die then inconclusive assuming its speed equal, if speed won't be then the one with a higher mach win.

How the **** are the leviathan and twin peak characters above baseline High 1-A?

Also it's easier to scale tier 0s above each other than it is High 1-A characters, why is the former not open for debate if the latter is?

Because "muh hierarchy"

There was a thread supposed to downgrade the leviathan, but it was rejected, so currently, they are infinitely above baseline H1A. Not sure what Twin Peaks are in though, that shit looks like a mindfuck.

How the **** are the leviathan and twin peak characters above baseline High 1-A?

Also it's easier to scale tier 0s above each other than it is High 1-A characters, why is the former not open for debate if the latter is?
the leviathan is contains an infinite versions of himself each beyond the other. Even the weakest one can tear down the hiarchy of stories. There are infinite stories each beyond the other some stories can be higher dimensional and still be transended by higher stories

the leviathan is contains an infinite versions of himself each beyond the other. Even the weakest one can tear down the hiarchy of stories. There are infinite stories each beyond the other some stories can be higher dimensional and still be transended by higher stories
Note to self: don't ask questions where the answer will make me want to kill myself.

Standard SBA is 4 km, the human eye can see 4.8 km (Or 3 miles iirc) so if thats good enough then he gets passively nuked.

“The Earth curves about 8 inches per mile. As a result, on a flat surface with your eyes 5 feet or so off the ground, the farthest edge that you can see is about 3 miles away” - healthline
I mean if we’re going that specific, then as per SBA the fight takes place in Central Park. Therefore, there’s a ton of trees in between Jessica and Phantaminum since it’s 4 kilometers. She would be unable to see him unless they got MUCH closer. Unlike him since she would be within his space.

Unfortunately trying to snipe her outside her range does not work, otherwise, she would have been dead by now, so the moment his plot manip would affect her it would proceed to be erased and power nulled, also the trees wouldn't even be there since she wouldn't believe in them

Unfortunately trying to snipe her outside her range does not work, otherwise, she would have been dead by now, so the moment his plot manip would affect her it would proceed to be erased and power nulled, also the trees wouldn't even be there since she wouldn't believe in them
Does she just erase absolutely everything? That doesn’t make much sense though, she’d eventually erase a hole into the center of the Earth and into space if that were the case.

I was opting for inconclusive there since he would know that it’s being nulled and that he can’t do anything.

Last edited:
Does she just erase absolutely everything? That doesn’t make much sense though, she’s eventually erase a hole into the center of the Earth and into space if that were the case.

I was opting for inconclusive there since he would know that it’s being nulled and that he can’t do anything.
Yes, she would

Does she just erase absolutely everything? That doesn’t make much sense though, she’s eventually erase a hole into the center of the Earth and into space if that were the case.
she just believes the ground exists enough to not erase it from what i hear

Its based off her not thinking shit exists, she just likely doesnt erase the ground.

Shes bat shit insane so thinking logically wont really work here.

Now a bunch of requests:

Other than making Lavos the 5th 2-A instead of Pokémon as already said, I'd need to show to y'all Hoopa, who now has 5 Tiers usable!

Varies: No

Unknown: Should be 5th, since UKG is 4th.

6-B: Hoopa stomped Kars, making it the new 3rd place

3-C:
  • Someone should fix Uriel's link, there are 2 of them
  • Who is the strongest Saint Seiya 3-C?
High 3-A: Hoopa should be 2nd along with Junko, as either Junko kills Hoopa 1st via Concept Manip or Hoopa trows Creation Trio at her, making it an incon situation.

Now a bunch of requests:

Other than making Lavos the 5th 2-A instead of Pokémon as already said, I'd need to show to y'all Hoopa, who now has 5 Tiers usable!
explain why

High 3-A: Hoopa should be 2nd along with Junko, as either Junko kills Hoopa 1st via Concept Manip or Hoopa trows Creation Trio at her, making it an incon situation.
Hoopa's summoning is movement based, so he gets killed before he can summon them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back