• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Bronya along with other High 6-B herrschers(So just mei and sirin for now lol) is immune to Soul Manip and resists Mind hax
But susceptible to the rest unless I’m missing something
How good is the resistance to mind-hax?

And yeah, the fear and null do them in if they're not smurfs.

How good is the resistance to mind-hax?

And yeah, the fear and null do them in if they're not smurfs.
Their mind resistance is quite high
Since their minds are already heavily controlled by the Will of the Honkai or in the case of Bronya and Mei can overpower the control/influence of the Will of the Honkai or the consciousnesses she inserts into them which makes it difficult for external sources to possess or mind hax them

In Bronya’s case she technically resists fear in an unorthodox manner as her emotions are borderline shut down the only things that make her slightly emotional is being reminded of her past experiences

Fear hax in Er Gen can do some fairly BS stuff, being unemotional is pretty standard. Plus, it negs several layers of resistance.

Can you wait for Ovy7 to clarify? From what I understand, it's a matter of the EE chain and what he described was pretty hefty.

Fear hax in Er Gen can do some fairly BS stuff, being unemotional is pretty standard. Plus, it negs several layers of resistance.
Then Bronya gets hit with the fear manip

Btw I forgot that Herrschers do resist absorption since they can survive in the Quantum Sea which drains people of their Honkai energy and other powers in general

But she still gets power nulled so the best she’s got is the 5th spot on High 6-B

Actually thinking about it there is one or two Honkai characters within high 6-A who might stand a chance when she gets a profile soon

Since they have a technique that could sever the connection between Sirin and the Will of the Honkai (Who is high 1-C) along with busting a High 1-C shield

Or passives will say lol no

Can you wait for Ovy7 to clarify? From what I understand, it's a matter of the EE chain and what he described was pretty hefty.
The NEP2 thing? I've said it here:
How do you scale NEP2? Cause they can delete NEP2 characters with the Truths that scale to a NEP2 realm that's more NEP2 than the characters.... if that make sense xD
I also don't see resistance to plot manip on Numidium's page.

Truths should be a pretty bad matchup to the numidium anyways, since it's whole deal revolves around acting like a teenager and refusing to acknowledge anything as real.

So like Battler?
Truths can also neg someone's existence too. And there's also Endless Nine.

So like Battler?
Truths can also neg someone's existence too. And there's also Endless Nine.
Maybe? It's less about erasing actual things, and believing they don't exist period and that just happening. Dunno if Battler works like that or not.

i know but kinda hard since not many (if any) know much about the verse or are interested in it, so is hard

TES unironically is in oblivion...
The hardest thing I know is to take the time to actually post a CRT, without getting conflict in real life. After this point, whether the CRT is accepted or not is based on the consensus of the staff in the thread who be preferable be asked on their message wall to reach a conclusion faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back