• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i think you guys already reached a conclusion so you don't need me now, right? But yeah, there is nothing Ain can do against these broken Honkai smurfs.
Put honkai character to 4th H6A ain supporter seemed agree ain can't stand agianst them.

Fair.

Btw , i've an idea about H1A Numidium it come from the fact that umineko got 1-A + hax by just erase people and send them to the oblivion , also Numidium can erase object and send them outside godhead dream should this be H1A thing ?

Fair.

Btw , i've an idea about H1A Numidium it come from the fact that umineko got 1-A + hax by just erase people and send them to the oblivion , also Numidium can erase object and send them outside godhead dream should this be H1A thing ?
From what I've seen, there was some talk on discord about High 1A for CHIM users and Numidium, but no idea if/when that CRT would happen.

"It's useless, it's all useless!

VS Debating is like a Catbox holding infinite interpretations of feats and characters, each coming from a debater, all fighting each other for the right to be The Single Truth."
i love this quote lol, i guess we are all witches
so we are 1-B?
Then this is my truth...dragon ball is high 1-A because it is never said a universe in dragon ball is not a high 1-A structure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back