• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh then i'm looking for H6C.
Nah you gotta wait because my recalc isn’t evaluated I might have messed up somewhere

But in case your curious
Currently Taking into account the distance between the cities the Calc is 556 Gigatons

Assuming the cities are on top of each other(Which they aren’t due to basic geography and real world maps) it’s 296 Gigatons

question
how many transcendences above baseline high 1-A are twin peaks
i know the leviathan is the only one with infinite transcendences currently
As far as I know, TP is only baseline. Like, they scale to the Mauve Zone which is the High 1A thing in the verse.

Should Bronya worth for 5th H6B spot ? She has passive corruption type 3 , desease , perception , corrosion + H1C hax and Genius tacticalc + tons H1C resistance.

Should Bronya worth for 5th H6B spot ? She has passive corruption type 3 , desease , perception , corrosion + H1C hax and Genius tacticalc + tons H1C resistance.
Is it really passive
Haven’t we seen valkyries and herrschers in the case of Mei and Bronya around normal humans or those with lower Honkai resistances not getting corrupted by them

Or did I forget something

Honkai impact characters for atleast 3rd Low 6B. They have High 1C BFR,Defense and other stuff. MTG is getting donwgraded also so they should be removed from Low 6B list

We should talk about this in honkai thread but for your post , stocking was told me that is a basic effect of honkai energy , but i don't sure now.

Honkai impact characters for atleast 3rd Low 6B. They have High 1C BFR,Defense and other stuff. MTG is getting donwgraded also so they should be removed from Low 6B list
It wouldn’t be Honkai impact characters for Third low 6-B
Only WOTH amped/HoR amped Sirin(Fu Hua will also get it when she gets a profile) has that mainly because I really want to be hesitant with upscaling due to the upscaling revision not being over
The only other low 6-B in the verse are Welts self destruct but that doesn’t count because he’s not physically within the tier

Last edited:
We should talk about this in honkai thread but for your post , stocking was told me that is a basic effect of honkai energy , but i don't sure now.
Well I’m not denying it can corrupt passively
The Arc City Bomb or the attempt to create an artificial eruption in Singapore were clear passive corruption
I’m just saying that Bronya Kiana and other valks seemingly don’t start off corrupting their enemies but someone like the third herrscher in Nagazora and Sirin passively corrupt

Well I’m not denying it can corrupt passively
The Arc City Bomb or the attempt to create an artificial eruption in Singapore were clear passive corruption
I’m just saying that Bronya Kiana and other valks seemingly don’t start off corrupting their enemies but someone like the third herrscher in Nagazora and Sirin passively corrupt
Technically, a passive should be apply for those who possess similar nature like Honkai beasts, Herrschers or those who on Honkai gestalt side. But one can also do a passive if they always release a honkai radiation rapidly (sounds like semi-passive? As if needed to be activated first)

Technically, a passive should be apply for those who possess similar nature like Honkai beasts, Herrschers or those who on Honkai gestalt side. But one can also do a passive if they always release a honkai radiation rapidly (sounds like semi-passive? As if needed to be activated first)
Yeah Semi passive seems like the best way to describe it

I feel like Hel should at least tie for 5th High 3-A (speed equalized), she has:

*Type 1 Abstract Existence
*Passive Death Manipulation/Corrosion
*Type 5 Immortality
*2-A Range with Summons/Teleportation
*Other potent hax like Power Null, Hellfire Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, etc

At best Deanna seems like an incon sponge via her type 4 acausality, nigh-omnipresence and type 9 immortality (the former might be null due to Hel's superior range) however Hel is just as unkillable but has vastly superior offensive hax plus actual resistances.

Thoughts?

Hmmm. I put em there because I thought they were above baseline. If not then they can switch places.

Digimon have 6-D passives
What passive?

And for Yang qi if he don't have smurf then kingprotea should maybe able to take his place as she have praticaly all of her resistance as 2-A can resist praticaly all what do BB and other sakura give to her + autority and immortality of tiamat. And she can give him her curse which is a 2-A curse. Only prob is her profile is quite outdated for now

And for Yang qi if he don't have smurf then kingprotea should maybe able to take his place as she have praticaly all of her resistance as 2-A can resist praticaly all what do BB and other sakura give to her + autority and immortality of tiamat. And she can give him her curse which is a 2-A curse. Only prob is her profile is quite outdated for now
If it's outdated enough that the win conditions aren't on the profile then it shouldn't be used here.

If it's outdated enough that the win conditions aren't on the profile then it shouldn't be used here.
It's the thing related to tiamat who is not on the profile but BB who have exactly the same feat. have it in her profile (BB litteraly give the same thing to kingprotea when created her). And the resisting autorities which is alredy accepted just not added in her profile

Then wait for the addition so people can see what you're claiming before adding it. Quite a few profiles aren't here because they're outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back