• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
he can interact with her due to being able to interact with critters so the sr into nep is useless here, do we know if anyone has broken out of them and if so how
It can be broken out of by striking the same spot hard enough(Granted these attacks to bust out were being done by someone who downscales off 60 petatons) and fast enough to create a quantum tunnel that would allow him to escape

Issue is the character only escaped because he got intel from his genes which simulated a younger Kevin Kaslana a very smart human from a far more advanced human civilization explaining how the geometry worked

Although if the Golden King tries to fire a projectile to break out he will likely get tagged by his own projectile

Mid-Godly : She can seal him and bfr

Concept type 2: it depend on what a application of his concept manip and how it work in combat , plz clarify this.

Can BFR abstract beings though?

Concept type 2: it depend on what a application of his concept manip and how it work in combat , plz clarify this.
That, I do not know. Been forever since I last played the game, and I don't recall any of his abilities qualifing for Concept Manip. You have to ask @XDragnoir or other knowledgeable Elsword members.

Also, I assume we are talking about second key Ainchase, right? If so, I'd suggest we remove him from the list, as there's a revision to change that key to 4-A.

Golden King is actually like 5 exatons, so far above Kevin, as for his deconstruction, it worked on hundreds of Critters in his weaker form, that then gets hundreds of millions of times stronger.

Baseline resistance doesn't cover that.

nanashi shouldn`t really be in High 6A. GK can just his stare over and over again. He does not resist stuff like concept hax in that key

Nanashi is only with speed unequalized, I believe. I don't think GK can deal with immeasurable speed.

Also, aren't SMT profiles outdated?

nanshi goes haha immeasurable and bullies him with that and his wall of hax, including observation which for nanishi rn is 9d

nanshi goes haha immeasurable and bullies him with that and his wall of hax, including observation which for nanishi rn is 9d
his observation hax is only perma killing in this key. He has to kill the oponent first to do that. He can`t really interact with GK. GK is a living maths equation

@DaReaperMan Those were incon i think, due to passive vs passive.

The stare is via a scientific equation (equations in this verse are so op, they can warp reality) empowered by Tick Tock Man, the 2-A, villain of the entire series.

Of course getting power from a 2-A doesn't mean you fully scale to it, but makes sense why it's so op, thinking about it, it's an equation that destroys anything he sees, and has destroyed stuff from light, shadows to possibilities.

Gk also is the one who gave Berta her sword which has the green stones that can affect abstracts and non-existent beings, those stones being something the Society uses all the time, and Gk being the defacto leader of said Society, yea even being nonexistent won't help against GK.

Honkai for 3rd High 6A then. They resist High 1C mind hax and have High 1C BFR
Honestly at this rate I think they’re better off aiming for Top High 6-B they get Passived to hell and back
Since Bronya on top of her resistances and hax is superior to 606.9 Teratons with a possible High 4-C self destruct that can incon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back