• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure fate-haxxing/probability haxxing a Type 4 is treated as more impressive at least in some sense.

This guy for some tier he is in.

i believe that is 7-C, can he get past 2-A power null?

Geez that's a confusing profile.

Any passives to prevent a blitz?

No passives, no immortality, a lot of Kabbalah, what is that? Toaru but H1A?

No passives, no immortality, a lot of Kabbalah, what is that? Toaru but H1A?
he can become Higher dimensional abstract when using his power

Abstract Existence (Type 1, when in Yetzirah characters shift their perspective to higher worlds of divine structure, they become collections of thoughts, possibilities, and archetypes that all things in the material world are metaphors for)

This guy seems to have no resistances.

Magicians in isekai mahou have an ability called psychic chill, it's passive paralysis + soul + fear + ice manipulation.

Thamiel would be better so for the spot. He has High 1A resistance to law hax,can travel to higher dimension,can step into a higher dimensional realm like comet king when using power,is a type 1 abstract and has tier 1 immortality

looks like a new low tier with high 1-A hax joins the smurf party
can he beat Gilgamesh tho

He doesn't have any resistance to soul + fear + paralysis + ice manipulation either.

Is he like a High 1-A concept or something too? Otherwise again being an abstract doesn't mean much to magicians when their entire power set is conceptual and can't be interacted with physical means.

He's definitely at least a 1-A concept in his true form, based on what I could gather from the upgrade thread and his page.

Well obviously then i don't think anyone in 7-C is touching Thamiel's true form.

Speaking of Magicians, Hydemary Alzbayne should have a spot somewhere in 7-C, idk where, Oersted, is like too big for her to affect i think, but all his hax would be shut down, inconclusive.

Nocturne doesn't seem impressive really, Chrysalis can get to 1-A, does she do that instantly or need time, if she does, she could get passived by psychic chill. Senshinkan i remember a big argument when Suimei was going up against them, their hax is currently accepted 2-B, but ppl were arguing it's 2-A, and then Phantom was like arguing about Mahou characters 2-A hax having scaling to it or something.

Chrysalis can get to 1-A, does she do that instantly or need time, if she does, she could get passived by psychic chill. Senshinkan i remember a big argument when Suimei was going up against them, their hax is currently accepted 2-B, but ppl were arguing it's 2-A, and then Phantom was like arguing about Mahou characters 2-A hax having scaling to it or something.
Chrysalis needs time. She lost to Fang Mu in a match where his 1-A concept-hax wasn't even a factor. Passives will do just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back