• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but like I said, summonings can be part of equipment (this is written on the page even), but they would still need to be summoned first.
Oblivion, i have just see she have chaldea in her standard equipment and all of them are specifically tell to be alredy in chaldea so she shouldn't need to summon them

Her summon is thought based And it's instant so she don't need her speed no? (and the first thing she thing is servant so never a chance that she don't summon them if she can think)
2-A omnipresent kinda **** her over due to servants not having that kind of range

Her summon is thought based And it's instant so she don't need her speed no? (and the first thing she thing is servant so never a chance that she don't summon them if she can think)
The number 5 spots both have infinite and immeasurable speed, of course they blitz her. Characters with thought based hax lose when they can't even out speed their opponents

in 5th place the one blitzes due to being immeasurable, 4th place pmmm does pmmm, in 3 place oryx takes her, in 3rd place caliborn pulls am mcu thanos with him being inevitable and will conceptually unravel everything if he somehow dies, and dnd is dnd

Oblivion, i have just see she have chaldea in her standard equipment and all of them are specifically tell to be alredy in chaldea so she shouldn't need to summon them
She have this too don't know if this help chaldea have alredy all servant available so shouldn't need to summon them

Anyways since she get blitz doesn't need to continue. Should have get her

Surely but none of them pass her type 9
That one is still 9-B right? Also thats assuming that Fujimaru even summons Shiki considering by SBA they are in central Park, and not Chaldea.

I mean, Caliborn has passive plot manip, and fairly sure he still has it as a 2-A
If you talk for saber shiki it's will not really help actually if can't affect void shiki NEP2 and seem that acausality type 5 allow resistance to plot in their verse + having only multi+ range in his 2-A key

And I'm pretty sure we already agreed not to put people on this list whose only ability is inconning others with NEP Type 2.

Just because they are standard equipment, doesn't mean they are summoned right off the bat, also, thought based hax isn't helping when someone is literally infinite levels faster than you
I don't understand what you try to argue about when i'm tell that i am okay with that?
And the battle in the thread are speed equal you know? So

I don't understand why you guy always talk about speed when the rule is "speed is equalized". She will loose to passive because she have no resistance nor immortality but seriously using speed

Uh, doesn't saber shiki in character never showed anything close to 1-A?
In a nut shell, saber shiki in character does not use her full power at all, and without her full power, she loses to a beast of gaia so being a 1-A smurf isn't helping here...

Uh, doesn't saber shiki in character never showed anything close to 1-A?
In a nut shell, saber shiki in character does not use her full power at all, and without her full power, she loses to a beast of gaia so being a 1-A smurf isn't helping here...
She never lose to a beast of gaia, people should really stop using word outside of they context and actually She use just the power that the mc asking her to use and Ritsuka learning don't have the personality of the canon one

She never lose to a beast of gaia, people should really stop using word outside of they context and actually She use just the power that the mc asking her to use and Ritsuka learning don't have the personality of the canon one
Fair enough. Still don't see ritsuka beating anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back