• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he has an answer to passive plothax, he should be below the Old Man or maybe make a match between both.

If it's speed unequal he seems to get blitzed by TLOTR characters
Since TLoTR characters didn't have a resistance or an answer to that I thought it wasn't passive.

Going by the profile he has to write something and by the time he starts writting about the white haired guy trying to kill him Dante would have already put a bullet in his head

Would you belive me if I say the second novel can be used to wank them to 5-D or 1-A if you use the raws? :v
Rf8e017c6191c118815c8c282729fc49b

Is passive doe
"He writes everything that happens into his book and everything he writes into his book happens. As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen. Everything he writes down becomes immutable and final."

Unless I don't know how to read, he needs to write it to happen

Since TLoTR characters didn't have a resistance or an answer to that I thought it wasn't passive.

Going by the profile he has to write something and by the time he starts writting about the white haired guy trying to kill him Dante would have already put a bullet in his head
Going by other threads, it seems his book already has stuff written on it, making it passive once the match starts

Okay? How or why is that he has prior knowledge of the enemies he fights and has already previously wrote about them there? Because nothing in the profile indicates something like that
Im not saying that what is written is about the enemy, but something that benefits him in a match. Either way, DT made the profile and he said it was passive on matches.

I know, right? Japan has a tendecy to add that every single time :v

Im not saying that what is written is about the enemy, but something that benefits him in a match. Either way, DT made the profile and he said it was passive on matches.

Ehh, but the profile doesn't reflect that, nor is there any implication of it being passive. Maybe we should ask him directly.

did you read what you just sent "As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen." that means that due to dante doing something to him not being in his book means that dante doesnt do anything to him

did you read what you just sent "As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen." that means that due to dante doing something to him not being in his book means that dante doesnt do anything to him
Does that mean Dante doesn't exist too? He isn't in the book after all? seems weird tbh

Btw, he should be in the second spot, the 2hou gang can't deal with him and TLoTR characters can't either unless their vague concept manip can do something

Acausality Type 4 doesn't give any protection against Plot Manipulation, the similarities towards it and stuff it does protect against are only superficial. The Plot is not part of Causality or the Laws of the World, such things are governed by the Plot.

The nature of the Plot as being an abstract force outside and governing Reality is similar to that of Type 2 Concepts, one of the few things known to be effective against Type 5 Acausality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back