• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw is Lord Reveleation the strongest dude from Ergenverse? Cus Iihiko stomps him now.

Also what makes mami tie with Iihiko?
Not that it matters since Revelation (along with most of the old Ergen 5-Cs) is now 5-B but what changed with Ihiko if I may ask?

Well before we didn't assume that he could nullify AP (cus he can) above what he has shown, and the most that was before was baseline 5-C, so LR could just punch him to dust since he is much higher in 5-C. Now however this girl got a minimum tier Najimi Ajimu. So he can now nullify any AP up to 3-A.

Well before we didn't assume that he could nullify AP (cus he can) above what he has shown, and the most that was before was baseline 5-C, so LR could just punch him to dust since he is much higher in 5-C. Now however this girl got a minimum tier Najimi Ajimu. So he can now nullify any AP up to 3-A.
Huh. I take it that his resistances could handle LR's passives too? If so then he stomps now yeah.

Oh yeah, Wang Lin for 5th 5-C. He was agreed to beat Kamen Rider Cronus on the non-smurf thread.

I mean there is nothing Atropus can do either way and in a shattered state or sum shit considering Iihiko negs regeneration it would be an incap. I mean even at absolute worst it's an inconclusive.

Aleister seems like a powerful smurf; until you realize his offensive hax is not that good and there are several 7-A non-smurfs who can draw inconclusives, if not eventually beat him because his clones aren't infinite.

Last edited:
Aleister seems like a powerful smurf; until you realize his offensive hax is not that good and there are several 7-A non-smurfs who can draw inconclusives, if not eventually beat him because his clones aren't infinite.
Yeah but not even GB characters could beat him due to 1 of the clones being in the High 1-C realm meaning it's pretty hard to reach him. So no non-smurf is beating him, inconc though, yeah.

Actually i wonder about Rakudai desperados. Do the clones have a shared mind? If yes they might pass down the desperado effects to the one in the High 1-C realm.

If that's the case even a haxless smurf that has absurd speed statistics could beat him.

"Yeah but not even GB characters could beat him due to 1 of the clones being in the High 1-C realm meaning it's pretty hard to reach him. So no non-smurf is beating him, inconc though, yeah."

If all the other clones are taken out and Aleister doesn't have a win condition; while the other party does (AKA; Him deciding to come down or dying of natural causes; which is unlikely but still more likely than Aleister winning against something he cannot put down); then it counts as a loss

To Aru supporters actually agreed Aleister would lose to a non-smurf in my 7-A tourney from months ago.

"But what if Aleister deposits a Hazard in the hidden world?" I hear you ask. Well, it's not really the most in-character thing for him to do. But even if... yeah, what is then? Maybe that one is spared, but once only that one is left Aleister looses after one week due to BFR. We can by now be pretty certain that the Crowley Hazards don't restore themself, so there isn't much Aleister can do while remaining in the hidden world. (Heck, Gufa could even wait until Aleister dies by natural causes)- D.T.

That's not how BFR works. They're in a state where neither can affect the other. It's BFR if someone willingly leaves the battlefield not if he was never there to begin with.

since 4C is missing some spots
Theodre. He can turn 2D negs low godly regen,has invulnerability for 1 attack,can seal people in shadows not even spatial manipulation can help,and has conceptual poison

"Yeah but not even GB characters could beat him due to 1 of the clones being in the High 1-C realm meaning it's pretty hard to reach him. So no non-smurf is beating him, inconc though, yeah."

If all the other clones are taken out and Aleister doesn't have a win condition; while the other party does (AKA; Him deciding to come down or dying of natural causes; which is unlikely but still more likely than Aleister winning against something he cannot put down); then it counts as a loss

To Aru supporters actually agreed Aleister would lose to a non-smurf in my 7-A tourney from months ago.
Does that mean a haxless 7A could beat him as well with extremely high speed statistics?

Sry i meant people above Ergen verse. So Atropus (since i know Destiny is smurf). If he ain't a smurf Iihiko probably stomps.
Hmm. Er Gen resists many layers of Powernull (dozens of NoU ur Powernull and Powernull Resistance at that point), so what's Iihiko's deal specifically? Gotta precise that in the verse AP also got nothing to do with hax, you can have all strength or even be Tier 5 but you can get hax gg by a Tier 8 because not enough layers of hax resistance.

That's not how BFR works. They're in a state where neither can affect the other. It's BFR if someone willingly leaves the battlefield not if he was never there to begin with.
Being disqualified for BFRing yourself and refusing to actually fight is a real thing, and even beyond that; It's not a guarantee he stays there forever. It would be different if that was a standard range for Aleister, or his clones just happened to do that; but to actively bfr yourself away for protection does not secure an inconclusive for you. Especially if you have no win condition, because Aleister can leave that nonexistent place just as easily as he got there. This isn't a Madoka situation where he's that far away just by virtue of his existence.

Regardless, that's not the only reason for the loss. It's genuinely just a case of Aleister not having a win condition, and the other character having unlikely win conditions.

Does that mean a haxless 7A could beat him as well with extremely high speed statistics?
Depends; in all honesty. The 7-A's I'm talking about him going up against are extremely haxed, just not smurfs.

Being disqualified for BFRing yourself and refusing to actually fight is a real thing, and even beyond that
Isn't he capable of fighting from up there? I've heard he is.

Hmm. Er Gen resists many layers of Powernull (dozens of NoU ur Powernull and Powernull Resistance at that point), so what's Iihiko's deal specifically? Gotta precise that in the verse AP also got nothing to do with hax, you can have all strength or even be Tier 5 but you can get hax gg by a Tier 8 because not enough layers of hax resistance.
The match already happened a while ago and Iihiko lost from AP. You can go check it.

Being disqualified for BFRing yourself and refusing to actually fight is a real thing, and even beyond that; It's not a guarantee he stays there forever. It would be different if that was a standard range for Aleister, or his clones just happened to do that; but to actively bfr yourself away for protection does not secure an inconclusive for you. Especially if you have no win condition, because Aleister can leave that nonexistent place just as easily as he got there. This isn't a Madoka situation where he's that far away just by virtue of his existence.

Regardless, that's not the only reason for the loss. It's genuinely just a case of Aleister not having a win condition, and the other character having unlikely win conditions.

Depends; in all honesty. The 7-A's I'm talking about him going up against are extremely haxed, just not smurfs.
I mean really. If all the clones got slaughtered in a single moment at the start of the match excpet the one in a High 1C realm. Then it's a bloody incap right there if i say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back