• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean we should wait on the mortebiancia revisions to finish first as i think the quantum man's 7-A key is going to become a High 1-C/ 1-A smurf

Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_1.12.37_PM.jpg

And from my knowledge with Touma, you need proof for each hax
Not each, just show capabilities of even ground.

Example nulling causality means you can null fate. You don't need proof for both it's just stupid.

What you do need proof for though is Type 2 concept if all you've shown it type 3 concept that is true.

Type 2 concepts nah.

Plot i've gone over this before but plot is just reality warping. It's essentially just manipulating reality by looking at it as a book instead of as a world.

That's not how the Wiki treats it, if he doesn't null it he doesn't null it regardless if he nullified Reality Warping or not.

That's not how the Wiki treats it, if he doesn't null it he doesn't null it regardless if he nullified Reality Warping or not.
Plot manip is a way to achieve powers, not a power itself. Anything plot can do can be given another name. If it changes a characters knowledge it's mind manip, if it changes history it's causality manip, if it rewrites the future it's fate manip.

The wiki also treats Reality Warping as a "separate power" doesn't mean that it's not just an umbrella term for pretty much any power ever. It can be resisted just the same by resisting it's applications, it's just the means to it that differ, which is the reason Plot Manip is separate. You can resist it by resisting the applications just fine.

If iihiko can nullify/resist every application of plot manip(include RW),he can resist plot manip,people already talked about it above

I
Isn't he capable of fighting from up there? I've heard he is.

The match already happened a while ago and Iihiko lost from AP. You can go check it.
I know the match happened with Lord Revelation (I was there), but back then his powernull was considered 4-D, which isn't what you said in this thread (you said it's 3-D I think) so I assume since then it got downgraded to 3-D, which changes things a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back