• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't CM in 1-A be changed? The Ultimate Gods and other CM god-tiers are now High 1-A, Tier 0 as part of the Supreme Archetype

Its not AP so it ain't an outlier, and its an amp to himself not base. He may not use it in character sure but still counts. And his phasing is at least tier 1 too
Tier 1 phasing isn't accepted and he's still fodder even if it were.

It doesn't count because it straight up isn't a thing here.

Make a CRT. I doubt it'll go through but you can try.

Superman is generally fodder on this wiki, he's an AP character who 99% of the time doesn't have high AP for the tier he's in, with the only exception being Thought Robot, also superman doesn’t use 99% of his kit in-character on top of that, and we don't bloodlust characters to get them onto this list

Your saying it copied a High 1-A, the absolute strongest superman is 1-A in the thought robot, it doesn't have to be AP to be an outlier.
Tier 1 phasing isn't accepted and he's still fodder even if it were.

It doesn't count because it straight up isn't a thing here.

Make a CRT. I doubt it'll go through but you can try.
A crt isn't needed if its accepted. If it was an outlier, the entire existence of theta state would be an outlier. There aren't really even any other feats for it

Thought robot got nothing to do with this and superman isn't fodder, he does indeed tend to use hax in fights and even starts with them, a lot, when willing to kill, even with morals on

Prove that they don't
That's not how Burden of Proof works.

And they don't have accepted Tier 1 stuff. Prove that they do. But you can't since it's blatantly obvious that no one accepts that here.

Seriously, I think I speak for everyone when I say people are getting very sick of you randomly exaggerating comic book character statistics, especially when they're completely unaccepted by the wiki itself, in matches or otherwise.

Prove that they don't
I'll make a Q&A just to prove that they don't, and you can bet your ass im going to be a dick about it when the DC supporters go "wtf" but then again I'm also sure your using pure headcanon at this point, trust me, Realm of the Mad God wouldn't be 7-B or lack resistances/hax if we used headcanon here, actually, every verse on here wouldn't lack hax/resistances and every thread would be utter chaos.

That's not how Burden of Proof works.

And they don't have accepted Tier 1 stuff. Prove that they do. But you can't since it's blatantly obvious that no one accepts that here.

Seriously, I think I speak for everyone when I say people are getting very sick of you randomly exaggerating comic book character statistics, especially when they're completely unaccepted by the wiki itself, in matches or otherwise.
It is accepted

If you think its wank we can debate about that
I'd rather wait for the DC revisions or have you make a CRT to do that, now if you will excuse me im going to go try and upgrade superman to Low 2-C due to his 25+ feats on the matter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back