• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have the necessary resistance or abilities to deal with the Passive Mind Hax of the current number two. They can probably take no. 3 though from a glance.

right, I just meant in the tier in general. Mb.
However, are the mind Hax higher dimensional for the first two spots?

Methuselah's Passive Mind Hax isn't Higher Dimensional it just surpasses the Novemdecillions in potency, which is far above Anos' resistances.

Well, I think with Meth Anos might be able to withstand mind by conflicting the ability his eyes which are the principle of conflict and confusion which leads them to win when there is conflict.

That's reaching NLF levels of what the eyes would activate from, as what I read of the passage it wouldn't activate just by Mind Hax.

It seems to activate when powers that go against Anos contradictory nature, like Fate Manipulation, is used on him.

Ah yes, because they totally didn’t automatically activate when other demon eyes (which have mind Hax) looked at him.

His concept resistance seems to be for himself due to his nature tho, I don’t see how the resistance translated to his mind Hax.

I agree that characters only qualifying for their physical tier is stupid, but I disagree with characters qualifying for tiers that only a specific and small part of their arsenal reaches, like Gilgamesh. It should just be their primary fighting tier. If a mage is 10-B physically and 7-B with magic, they should qualify for 7-B. If a mage is 10-B, 7-B with magic, Low 2-C with [insert spell name], they should only qualify for 7-B still

Also i agree with this btw

Hmm, why is MM in the same place as Tom if he can't kill him for good? Or is it because of MM just killing Tom every single time he revives or something like that?

The same would likely happen in a Tom vs Beato fight, she just blitzes and kills/incap him every time.

I guess that's true, though, from what I heard, everytime he dies he gets stronger. Make of that as you will.

Anyways, this is the 3rd time I say this but, Featherine for 5th spot in 1-A, due to being 1-A+ and as such superior to Akuto Sai.

I agree that characters only qualifying for their physical tier is stupid, but I disagree with characters qualifying for tiers that only a specific and small part of their arsenal reaches, like Gilgamesh. It should just be their primary fighting tier. If a mage is 10-B physically and 7-B with magic, they should qualify for 7-B. If a mage is 10-B, 7-B with magic, Low 2-C with [insert spell name], they should only qualify for 7-B still.
I'll agree with this at least. Excluding mages like that is kind of dumb.

Xue Ying is no more Low 4-C so he should be taken out from his position there but he is now High 4-C (the tier become even more stacked), he's also now Low 1-C. His 2-B key has lost its 7-D hax that now is 5-D hax.

Edit: I will make a match for 4h Possition on High 4-C.

Also, how high YHVH in his Low 1-C key?

Last edited:
The Covenant: As humanity perceives YHVH as the one true god, observation causes YHVH to be the one true god, allowing him to control humanity's observation. Thus, so long as humanity perceives YHVH as the one true god, he is incapable of being harmed normally due to his divine nature. Furthermore, all other demons and gods are perceived by humanity to be merely parts of his narrative, causing them to be vilified and fall from grace, becoming demons below YHVH and enforcing his narrative of being the only divine being, causing beings like Baal to become lower demons such as Beelzebub, for example. YHVH’s Covenant also binds all gods except himself to language, making gods like Dagda, who were once one with all of reality, limited by the language of humanity, changing them greatly.

Oryx now has a possibly High 1-B added to his tier. With that I'd like to nominate him for first place 2-B as that means he has Low 1-A Taking in all his tiers except 2-A and Low 1-C.

I also disagree with ATLAS being above him in 4-B, since ATLAS can't kill (and I'm pretty sure it can't incap either) him with speed unequal and gets stomped speed equal.

I expect TES High 1-Bs to have 1-A hax, so I'm not nominating him for that tier.

Last edited:
Atlas is only there because incon with the emperor via speed not equalized, in addition to that he cannot harm the emperor, but there are characters with immeasurable speed that can destroy the atlas but cannot harm the emperor either.

please remove the atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back