• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xue Ying vs Scion

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Xue Ying takes on Scion for the 4th slot on High 4-C

Speed Equal

Xue Ying:

Scion (Worm):

Inconclusive:

This is likely a stomp since Xue Ying can't be killed by Scion, cant even touch him thanks to his immortality and he is also faster thanks to his Mirage World and Extreme Piercing but the match needs to be made for the Top 5 Strongest thread.

Scion wins via being upgraded to Low 2-C mid match

Or Low 1-C if you're a sociopath like Pheenie but he hasn't read Worm so don't worry about that

Either way yeah, a ton of stranger powers already means Scion is several types of undetectable and that's only scratching the surface of the nonsense he can pull, which I don't think he can deal with

So...you confused me. Scion will be upgraded or?
Yeah

I know the thread itself says At least High 3-A, though I personally think it should be Low 2-C

And when I said that, some stuff was talked about that could potentially be interpreted as Low 1-C

The point is Scion probably won't stay High 4-C

okay let's continue the match

Xue Ying cannot detect Scion in any conceivable way and dies to Sting

There, the match is done

@Overlord775

Xue Ying won't have a problem seeing it as to create the Extreme Piercing he had to comprehend and understand the Law of Extremity that is a grade 1 Law compared to Time-Space Law that is just a grade 2. Anything regarding Time-Space is just grade 2 while he comprehends a more qualitative one, The Point of Extremety which is the Origin of all things. Time-Space Law are 4D construct and they don't even dare to be in the presence of Extreme Piercing.

@DMUA

DMUA, to stop Xue Ying powers Scion needs to stop Laws from being manipulated/used otherwise it won't work. To also kill him, Scion would have to destroy his Mirage World that exist in a Mirage Dimension which is harder to reach than other dimensions, subspaces and the like. As long as any part of that Mirage World exist, so will he. At the same time, would Scion even have time to attack Xue?

From Scion profile he doesn't seem to have any resistance to soul hax and Xue Ying can control the entire Xia World which is composed of 8 Major Worlds, each containing hundreds of millions of mortals. Then you have animals, insects, beasts, countless other races, there there are more than a hundred million of Deities which have resistences to soul/mind hax but still be affected by him.

Also, he has 2 true bodies, one who is used for all things and one that stay and cultivates in the most hidden part of the Xia World where the Laws coexist in their truest form. Not even Powerful Existences can't reach him in this hidden space (Powerful Existence are 3-A to low 2-C beings who have 5D hax).

Scion can negate Clayroviant's powers, which has cosmoc awareness over an almost infinite number of universes, so Infinite Piercing being a 4-D thing isn't enough to get around it
Also, you haven's explained how he gets around the WE's Nonexistant physiology

Scion's redirection should be able to redirect the likes of Sting, which breaks the laws of physics

Also, Scion can access Shard Space, which also has similar hard to reach proprieties iirc

Considering Warrior Entity is composed of "trillions of trillions of trillions" of Shards, those numbers for Xue wouldn't be enough to control even a millionth of it, in fact the Entity has mind hax on that level, so i don't think can Xue resist it

Would the second body interrupt said cultivation to enter the fight ?

Last edited:
That would be 8e+36 going over Xue paygrade in mind/soulhax. No, that one won;t go out...he never went as he was the safe one beacause as long as one survive, it can recreate the other.

Scion's redirection should be able to redirect the likes of Sting, which breaks the laws of physics
No it doesn't

Scion's response to Sting is to immediately PTV out of the way as fast as possible

Which really shows you how dangerous it is, I'd think

@DMUA

Well, i ment Blindside's power
Though, i just remembered Sting is the weapon that entities use to fight or something, so my bad

@Zaratthustra

So, couldn't the WE mind control the first Xue, empower him, then send him to kill the second Xue in the Mirror World ?

Mirrage World is a separate thing from the Hidden Space where the Laws exist.

It could control him but at the same time he can self-destruct if he wants, that's what happened when a higher being tried to control him.

Blindside just stops you from directly looking or aiming

And even then I'd think the more major thing Nice Guy's effect of making the user look like the swellest possible dude who could not possibly do anything bad even when holding a knife and shanking you repeatedly

Or in this case just throwing Sting

Back