• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, Yhwach's precog is passive, but his powernull isn't, right? So another character with passives would be able to defeat him faster than him can null them?

Question, Yhwach's precog is passive, but his powernull isn't, right? So another character with passives would be able to defeat him faster than him can null them?
Both his precog and powernull are passive

Only thing that is not passive is his fate hax which activates thought base (the effects are instant)

Last edited:
His power null is passive because it is based on his Precog/Info Analysis.

The only thing that isn't passive is the Almighty's ability to change fate, which is thought-based, although the speed is instantaneous.

Damn, so the best way of defeating Yhwach is with smurf hax?
A resistance to the hax that he has or being constructed of a substance in which Yhwach has no proof of nullifying works too.

But smurfs almost always stomp Yhwach.

He's a very stomp/gets stomped character.

Well, now that featherine is out of the way, I suggest Beatrice for the 5th spot in 1-A due to have 1-A+ hax.

Or 1st in 10-B, though I'm not so sure about that one : p

Among those 2 above, there's also Umineko Characters for 1st place in Low 1-A along with TP chars (from the battle thread it's Mike > Bern/Lambda > Bob), Umineko Characters for 1st place in 1-B (I think they even have the AP here, not only the BS hax), and Umineko Characters for 1st spot in 8-C (EVA/Theory Goats stomp the current number one like an ant).

She does not have tier 1-A+ only 1-A on her profile

She actually got updated to "1-A, would eventually become Higher". We... umm... forgot to add that when we updated her profile the first time :oops:

Thing is, with the way it is described.

He could probably still Power Null Acausals because he is viewing them in the present, since his descriptions is that "Now that my eyes are open, I view every moment from the present into the distant future of all possible futures. All I see, I know, all I know, I null blah blah blah"

But this would need more discussion and debate at a later date.

I mean, with the amount of Umineko characters here, you might aswell change the title to Strongest Umineko character for every tier.

Also, now I'm sure of it, Beatrice for 1st place in 10-B. She should pretty much beat molecule man with probably no issue at all due to H A X, but IDK about tom.

Last edited:
I mean, with the amount of Umineko characters here, you might aswell change the title to Strongest Umineko character for every tier.

Also, now I'm sure of it, Beatrice for 1st place in 10-B. She should pretty much beat molecule man with probably no issue at all due to H A X, but IDK about tom.
Tom's still first with speed equal. His hax is High 1-A.

Isn't Immortality his only H1A hax? I also heard about the fact that everytime he dies, he gets stronger, but idk much about that one. Beat could probably incap if it was speed unequal if his immortality is the only thing that is H1A.

Isn't Immortality his only H1A hax? I also heard about the fact that everytime he dies, he gets stronger, but idk much about that one. Beat could probably incap if it was speed unequal if his immortality is the only thing that is H1A.
All his powers come directly from the leviathan

Seeing Xue Ying as #2 of 2-B after a long ass amount as #1 is just sad!

sasukerage.jpg

3-B

Depends since we haven't started yet to work on the Ergenverse CRT so more hax will come, Wang Lin and Su Ming get more keys, maybe some shifts for their tiers.

Xue Ying remains as he is rn.

Zhong Yue gets two new keys which are the same tier so he get's stronger and likely another 2-3 on the same tier so even more hax for him. He will have a long scaling chain on the same tier.

Yang Qi - idk since the creator of the profile is Inactive.

Reminder that 682 has been massively downgraded and needs to be knocked down from the first spot 9-A.

Someone should just write a story where his immortality comes from 1-A narrative bullshit instead.

Someone should just write a story where his immortality comes from 1-A narrative bullshit instead.
I could've sworn there was something along the lines of that. I just can't put my hand on it though...

Though, I might be just misremembering or smth : p

Xue Ying stomps the current Scion and from DMUA words he is likely upgraded to another tier, a higher one so Xue Ying should take his position on High 4-C.

Xue Ying stomps the current Scion and from DMUA words he is likely upgraded to another tier, a higher one so Xue Ying should take his position on High 4-C.
The thread you made didn’t even come to a conclusion on that though (the stomping not the other bit.) it ended when he announced that Scion has an Upgrade planned. They even still put up a short argument that wasn’t answered.

It actually matters as the match is clearly a stomp, Immeasurable speed with the attack, can reach Scion through dimensions negating his type 9 while Scion can't kill the him thanks to type 8. Also, as I've said and Oblivion replied, Scion gets upped to Low 2-C.

Can Xue even see the Warrior Entity past all of the Stranger powers and even affect it when it's nonexistant and his attacks are passivelly redirected and nullified ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back