• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless these goats know exactly how all guns work and the exact amount of force they can output, I think it NLFish to say that they can just null one because it outputs more damage than a normal gun is supposed to.

It also sounds like you're taking feats from other characters and applying them to these goats.
We are, cause E9 works the same for all of them.

and they don't need to know how it works, it's a passive ability that negs all things they don't believe in.

E9 is passive, they don't need to know how much force it applies. Hell, it has even nulled other super science guns before.

BTW, Eva-Beatrice and the Seven Stakes also have High 1-C keys, so maybe "Characters from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni" for first.

NGL, I was thinking of having Willard fight Niang-Niang from Toaru just to see how much of a stomp it would be.

Ange definitely takes first 10-A, now weather we are gonna use her other tiers for the Piece that come from magic I dont know due to the rules.

Regarding Beiloune, how is he below Clockwork in 8-A?
Clockwork blitzes and has the range to hit him even in his overshadowed state. Also, do to an update of a calc, Beiloune and other Okage characters will be upgraded to Low 7-C/Small Town level. So he'll be removed from the 8-A list.

Btw, most DW characters seem to be 4B with weapons, it would make them invalid for 4B.

Talking about DW, who was in 4B before DW? I want someone to throw at Accelerator, he needs a new battle in the new forum, but i don't know many characters in this tier, i was thinking about Akron from EBF or Discord from MLP, but i don't have much knowledge in both verses.

Btw, most DW characters seem to be 4B with weapons, it would make them invalid for 4B.

Talking about DW, who was in 4B before DW? I want someone to throw at Accelerator, he needs a new battle in the new forum, but i don't know many characters in this tier, i was thinking about Akron from EBF or Discord from MLP, but i don't have much knowledge in both verses.
Before Doctor Who, it was Doctor Strange (Speed Equalized) / Elder Titan (Speed Unequalized).

You know what, I've decided.

Can we do away with the 'they must be physically in that tier' rule? It's kinda bullshit.

A character should be able to qualify for that tier because they are in that ******* tier, I don't care how they're in that tier but we don't need to disqualify them because they aren't 'physically' in that tier. This is the strongest for every tier, not the 'strongest for every striking strength'.

But what about people like Gilgamesh? They'll take the strongest 1-A despite not being 1-A!
I call foul on that last part.

iFfFMLd.png

Do you see this? It says 1-A. That means he's in the tier of 1-A. Once again, this is the "strongest for every tier" and not the "strongest for every striking strength"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back