• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Murder-Mystery vs SF: Featherine (Umineko) vs Goddess (Manifold)

What have u done...

But being serious idk how GOTM is even that high on the list when she has almost no hax and resistances

Are there even any knowledgeable members on this verse? Pretty much every supporter is banned or Inactive.

Same. The only fight I could find with her is against Alovenas and only had like 16 replies IIRC

If it helps, I heard she has every power of the downstreamers. Take that with a grain of salt though, cuz I only heard that from other matches :p

A bit useless though, since I doubt she can do jack against Featherine's H1A immortality.

High-Godly, possibly higher.
... the profile wasn't updated since True Godly stopped being a thing or...?

Also, no plot hax resistance :/

Also for what I saw on the alovenas vs GOTM it seems that people were more in favor of alovenas than of GOTM

Also as for the powers of the downstreamers I personally dont see her winning even with those

Actually, idk crap about featherine, but how does her Plot Manip work?
Her plot hax seems to be this

"Featherine holds the power to look down upon all of existence as the script of a tale which she can easily modify and rewrite according to her whims, paralyzing the narrative itself in a manner akin to a person stopping to turn the pages of a book and writing down her desired scenarios. This ability is also shared by her lower manifestations and projections in the lesser domains, allowing them to rewrite and affect the plot from the inside as well."

Either way I give my vote to fatherine, imho TGOM should not have even been as high as she was

The Goddess hasn't actually done anything in verse, we just know she(?) exists. So unless the Goddess AP stomps, it's probably safe to assume she loses, because clue what she capable of doing in a fight.

I mean, she apparently was never even shown in the series, and it's possible she doesn't exist. Not sure why characters with barely any information have a page, but eh.

BTW, I have a question if you don't mind, but if a verse has no supporters or knowledgeable members, are we supposed to delete it or just keep it there, as long as the pages are accurate?

She does exist, she's been directly referenced multiple times. Just because she hasn't directly appeared (although by technicality she has by virtue of her existence), doesn't mean she doesn't exist.

Back