• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHIM, and could argue with nymics would qualify for that, but rating that with a tier is weird.

Lord Kroak should be in 10-B instead of charactes from What a Beutiful Serie since he can interact with Daemons, which are Type 1 Abtracts, so he can just banish them to the warp or blow them up [Tens of meters of range vs Thousands of kilometers for Kroak]

Since I forgot CHIM users like talos and vivec had a H1B jey they should be on 1/2 position on the High 1-B
If we follow a reason that both can share spot with numi or maybe 2st becuz they still weaker than a bit , also vivec will have 1st low-2C as well

Yeah, we don't know anything about her since all supporters have either been banned or are inactive. What was the main reason she was in the 2nd place anyway?

Yeah, we don't know anything about her since all supporters have either been banned or are inactive. What was the main reason she was in the 2nd place anyway?
No idea, there was never a thread made for her exept for alovenas and even then seems alovenas was winning

Remove the Downstreamers from 2-C as well, they're a civ and I don't know how they got on there.

Also Hanyuu should be above Captain Adam via being 9-D.

Against SMT/Digimon, I'm not too sure how she stacks up against.

Jeez, these Umineko revisions have absolutely taken the list by storm. For almost every tier Umineko's in they're 1st or at least 2nd and even completely locked down 1st in every 1-C tier and will probably lock down Tier 10 too.

Well, now that featherine is out of the way, I suggest Beatrice for the 5th spot in 1-A due to have 1-A+ hax.

Or 1st in 10-B, though I'm not so sure about that one : p

I mean, I heard she can incap Tom due to the speed advantage, but idk much about Tom except for his H1A Immortality and the fact that he gets stronger after death.

But yeah, she most likely beats MM.

Since profiles are back unlocked, I've finally updated the page for Herah. I'm gonna start throwing her at those in 8-A and Low 7-C to see if she climbs ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back