• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's basically at the top of an infinite 1-A hierarchy that has no top/end.

Sad , vivec had a H1A range that can reach beyond baseline H1A , also 1-A + heirachy in TES are still far from baseline

@Lap

I mean, he has H1A range, but what is he gonna do with it? He won't be able to scratch the hair of Featherine's true form.

Vivec has more stradegy well , because he can reach to H1A realm that greater than feath , then he luch his spear from those distant by easier and feat can't kill him due to her range is not enought

This is Incon at best due to Vivec sniping from outside of Featherines range or Featherine wins by using her Plot Hax to incon Vivec via some weird story element, since I dont think he resists plot hax right?

I think vivec can lead by snap himself to H1A distanct , his nigh-omniscient has a function of precognition that work on passive , make him foresee the future at once , anyway i agree with incon becuz vivec can throws his stuff but feath can plot hax them too

When he taps into CHIM (which he starts here as) he auto goes into the dreamsleave which is a High 1-A distance away, even beyond the reach of sithis and Anu-El and maybe even the reach of Padomay and anu as the dreamsleave is the deepest part of the dream.

For what I see it is inconclusive cus fatherine high 1-A immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back