• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 19

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i thought habaki reflects them with more power than they initially had? Cuz of that 1k ppl die give birth to 1.5k in return legend comparison from iazangi's legend? So wouldn't he give back more than what the initial owner can handle?
It is stronger iirc but there are still several characters that can survive their own enhanced abilities thrown back at them.

SleepyTBubble said:
He killed Tenma Yato with Misogiharae. Someone who transcends concepts of death and life, is an eternal and unchanging being amongst many other conceptual bullshitery.

That should be enough to tell you how much Misogiharae can dish out
So did Yato attack him and then the reflected attack kill Yato?

Bruh isnt the only example of Reiatsu Crush just yeeting someone what Aizen killed a totally normal human being with it when he was like tier 6?

I could be wrong but I dont remember Reiatsu Crush killing someone outside that time.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
For High 8-C, Hajime Hinata can take 5th place for now
What are his main things, I have some High 8-Cs to try

What are his main things, I have some High 8-Cs to try
His passive luck and probability manip which makes people miss their target. There's a complete list of luck feat that I saw somewhere and I assure you it's very potent. Hajime can induce madness type 3 to people by perceiving him but he needs to will it.

@Wokistan

Apparantly there should be a revision where Hajime's last key will be downgraded to High 8-C which also access to Hajime's good stuff like his Law Manip, Inorganic Physiology Type 2, Immortality Type 6 and 9, Resurrection, Duplication and induce madness through despair disease

How well does it work against attacks with no travel time?

The Lord Ruler can also upscale his own luck to infinity like any of the other attributes covered by a metal and from there has really strong emotion powers that can break resistances and subjugate entire races, though he was just one of a few High 8-Cs I was thinking of.

These are all of the luck feats in Danganronpa and Hajime's luck >>Nagito and Makoto's luck.

Overlord775 said:
Actually, from what i heard Nagito's luck > Hajime's
Oh hell no it s not. Nagy├¡tó was helpless against Hajime, whose presence alone nulled him, got him brainwashed by the people he hates the most, and got him to play along with Junko's plan. Te latter has none of the negatives either, and found Nagito's luck dull.

Overlord775 said:
Actually, from what i heard Nagito's luck > Hajime's
Ugh... Hajime's luck > Nagito's luck has been proven in canon.

-Hajime being able to jam a perfectly working gun from Nagito and proceed to stomp Nagito.

-Nagito tested his luck by shooting randomly hoping to hit Hajime but unfortunately he got himself killed with his shot.

I posted these feat from above already

Sabrina for #3 10-A spot.

She beats Sara Bloodlily here and Mikoto Tsuruya here. According to Firephoenixearl a match against Utakata is pointless as he lacks a wincon, so I skip that fight if nobody minds.

She already beat people ranked above them, though. So at best we would get a rock, paper, scissors situation.

I mean, if it is already decided that they get the ranking do a match against Sabrina.

@Talk

I don't see any way she could bypass Funny's 2-A Love Train protection or get around Joji's passive Low 1-C Plot and Fate hax either

Yeah, it was discussed before that Joji's plot hax has some pretty heavy restrictions that knock him off the list.

Like the fact that it isn't passive apparently and requires him to actively do stuff, unlike other 10-A's fatehax.

Well, for the case of Funny: Can't Sabrina incapacitate?

Oh and by the way I would be ok with rakudai being below jojo on 10a. The jojo guys are significantly better so more often than not they would perform better against most the bonus because they aren't as limited as the rakudai peeps.

Mikoto is a great example of a one trick pony she can only do one thing and that is freezing but anyone who can deal with that can absolutely demolish her without effort. Sarah is much better atthis because she is much more versatile she can do a lot more with her kit but the fact that she needs to summon them or draw really holds her back

Back