• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 19

Lol no, it doesn't work that way. You're taking the opposing part too figuratively.

• ÒüƒÒüáÒüùÒÇüþªìµåæÒüìÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüúÒüƒÕá┤ÕÉêÚüïµ░ùµö╣ÕñëÒü«þÜ║Õ»äÒüøÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇîÞ┐öÒüùÚó¿ÒÇìÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÕÉîþ¡ëÒü«õ©ìÚüïÒüîõ╗ûÞÇàÒéÆÞÑ▓ÒüåÒÇé
ÒüôÒü«Õ»¥Þ▒íÒü»Þ¬░Òü½Òü¬ÒéïÒüïÒü»Õ¢ôÒü«µ£¼õ║║ÒüÖÒéëÒéÅÒüïÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒüîÒÇüÚÇÜÕ©©Òü»ÕÉîÒüÿþªìµåæÒüìÒéƵîüÒüñÞÇàÒÇüÒüéÒéïÒüäÒü»Þ┐æÒüùÒüäÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü«õ©¡ÒüïÒéëþäíõ¢£þé║Òü½Úü©Òü░ÒéîÒéïÒÇéÒüƒÒüáÒüùÒÇüÕÆ▓ÞÇÂÒü«Õá┤ÕÉêÒü»ÒüØÒü«þ»äþûçÒü½ÕÅÄÒü¥ÒéëÒüÜÒÇüõ¢òÒüîÞÁÀÒüôÒéïÒü«Òüïõ║굩¼ÒüºÒüìÒü¬ÒüäÒüƒÒéüÒÇîþêåÕ╝¥ÒÇìÒü¿Òééþº░ÒüòÒéîÒéïÒÇé

When using Magatsuki, phenonemon called kaeishikaze (Þ┐öÒüùÚó¿) takes effect. It causes users of Magatsuki to have their closed ones take damage. Habaki can reflect kaeishikaze. Also mistake on my part, it's fate hax

I mean fine by me. Looking at it, the paralysis is done by means of fear manipulation which wouldn't work on the Eastern Team anyway. Their abilities are thought based anyway and doesn't require movement. Furthermore, Habaki would still reflect it. And Keishirou launching his projectiles and AoE are thought based that requires no movement, only thinking. If the Eastern Team were exposed to the madness, hatred and bloodlust of Tenmas and kept on fighting, such thing wouldn't bother them. Oh btw what chapter/Event is that from?

Yes? I said she doesn't understand the true nature of her Taikyoku until she ascends it. That's why i said to exploit her weakness requires you to actually understand the very nature of it, and it has to be her. Someone telling her she's the one behind reality warping shit wouldn't do much. Someone telling her everything is fabricated by her wouldn't mean much unless she understands her Taikyoku. And it should be. Throne is not something you can understand by having a 3-D mind.

• µ╝ÅÒéîÕç║ÒéïÞå¿ÕñºÒü¬ÕÆÆÒü«µò░ÒÇàÒüîÒÇüÞéëþ£╝ÒüºÞªûÞ¬ìÒüºÒüìÒéïÞ¿ÇÚ£èÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÕæ¿Õø▓Òü«þ®║ÚûôÒü½µø©ÒüìÞ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇéÞñçÚøæÒü½þÁíÒü┐ÕÉêÒüäÒÇüþ×¼ÒüìÒü¬ÒüîÒéëÒÇüõ¢òÚçìÒééÒü«þ½ïõ¢ôþÜäÒü¬µºïÚÇáõ¢ôÒéÆþ╣öÒéèõ©èÒüÆÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé
  • ÒüØÒéîÒüîõ¢òÒéƵäÅÕæ│ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüïÒü»ÒÇüÚûÇÕñûµ╝óÒü«õ┐║ÒüƒÒüíÒü½ÒééþÉåÞºúÒüºÒüìÒüƒÒÇé
  • ÒüôÒéîÒü»ÕÆƵ│òÒü«ÚºåÕïòÕ╝ÅÒÇüÒüØÒü«Þ¿¡Þ¿êÕø│Òü½õ╗ûÒü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÞ®áÕö▒Òü¥ÒüºÒééÕɽÒéüÒüªÒÇüÕñ£ÞíîÒü«Þä│ÕåàÒü½Õ¢óµêÉÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒüƒµ│òÕëçÒüîÒÇüÒüäÒü¥Õ«îµêÉÒéÆÞªïÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒÇé
Yakou had to form the laws in 3-D structures for others to understand it (sans Ryuusui thanks to her distortion) through his own Taikyoku. You also have yet to tell me how would they manage to perceive or understand Taikyoku since only one with Taikyoku would perceive and understand Taikyoku

Anyhow i am not gonna continue debating this. Feel free to make them have the same position as each

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Tyri456 said:
No way Masada chars are in par with Nasu chars, regarding 7A tier
>no way
>at least give a reason first doe
Reasons are arleady given, and pretty obvius too. servants cant deal in any way to taikyoku/1A hax, it's pretty simple.

maybe you can explain to me how they defeat habaki because, basing the judgemnt on the haxes listed on the profile, there is no way they can beat him.

Well my bad then, im busy ATM, so Im fast typing,

Im just objective, Masada chars are pretty broken thanks to conceptual manip, 1A hax, casuality manip etc.. Servants by a general overview can't deal in any way to things like that, unless im missing some outversal feats, so it's just wrong put them at the same level.

I suggest to put at the first place masada chars togheter with keishirou and then, in 2nd place, nasu chars.

Note: Ragna's True BlazBlue Key shouldn't be used in VS battles because of the fact that he is unlikely to fight or even have it's own consciousness at this form.

Well, Master Unit likely stomps the verse unless they have seriously insane hax and resistances.

SCP-4010 loses to dozens of 10-Bs not on the list. Since, for the weeks it takes the researcher to actually make the timeline, she's just a normal 10-B.

Yeah I hadnt noticed it required prep, either way prep isnt allowed for this list so yeah she doesnt make the cut.

Question: does Cain have any offensive hax? He kinda just seems like a brick wall. I know he has the reflection but anyone who knows how it works and has the proper kind of sealing should work

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
If prep was allowed Batman could maybe in a 9-A spot, but it isn't and I think his prep would make him tier 4 only
I doubt he could beat any of those in 9-A already due to their hax and Immortalities.

Plus it would probably be a bigger help to Doctor Doom and The Doctor.

First, Rimuru's conceptual manipulation only aplies to when he lets Blezelbub or Azathoth go berserk, as explained by Celstial himself, which wouldn't apply to the one resisted by Velgrynd

Second, you would have to get it accepted and added for it to even count

Third, Junko used her conceptual manipulation to turn herself in to god expanding the entire Touhou Multiverse, so it's arguably Type 2 Concept Hax

1. That is completely false. Demons are conceptual existences, and Rimuru was shown to eat one with Bleezebub. Rimuru attempted that same absorption on Velgrynd, and it took Velgrynd losing will to fight for Rimuru to fully absorb her.

2. Sure.

3. I don't see how this does anything to him, though. Is offensive, and if so, does she start with it?

Junko's lack of resistances seems concerning to me. Yuuki has Multiple Fate Manip skills (Works on Acausal Type 4), Supernatural Luck (Increases his luck and lower opponents luck passively), Time-Stop and Time Manipulation, Precog, Probability Manipulation (Has complete control of probability) , Causality (Which always grants him the first move and that works on Acausal Type 4), Instinctive Reaction, Manas:Ciel, and etc. that are on crack and I doubt she will ever hit him. The only saving grace for Junko is her AE Type 1 and 2-B immortality which Yuuki can't affect her and kill her

Back