• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 19

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Joji's plothax is inconsistent af so I wouldnt count on that
And its certainly not an instant win button
As long as he believes in Beyond, he will be protected and allow it to flow in her favor

Yeah, its mainly defensive in nature. It can force the fight to go in his favor but it could also mean he escapes with his life or stalls it out

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Aren't Marvel 2-A Infinite above baseline?
So are SMT, DnD and Oryx. The problem with Marvel is that they lack resistances to the insane hax those three (and BlazBlue) has.

Tony di bugalu said:
masadaverse chars should still be at the top of 7-A
Did you completely miss the discussion from earlier? We aren't even counting the Tenma at this point, so Keishirou is the only one who reliably kills everyone, and even then, Kojiro and Musashi may still be able to kill them

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Did you completely miss the discussion from earlier? We aren't even counting the Tenma at this point, so Keishirou is the only one who reliably kills everyone, and even then, Kojiro and Musashi may still be able to kill them
No one there can get pass Habaki, Keishirou absorbs and there is the "lol1-Aalmighty" that is Ryuusui who going by sleepy, is likely the strongest of them all bar habaki

Habaki has no feats against BFR if they do not violate his wish, and he also lacks the ability to put down most of the major Nasu contenders, so he is in no better a position then someone like Merlin or Lancer Rin. Keishirou dies before he gets the chance to absorb Musashi or Kojiro (the profile says it is contact based), and this is assuming he doesn't fall victim to their passive paralysis. Of course, these profiles seem to be missing so much, so if they are missing resistance to paralysis inducement then that is another issue. Ryuusui is hard countered by Kojiro, and any of the Grand Casters instantly exploit her weakness which disables her law, and any of the Revelation users can likely exploit it as well. Her ability is quite broken, but any of the people who have the ability to receive info on her weakness hard counters her.

What wish? What? It doesn't work like that.

Anything that tampers with him goes reflected. There's no such thing as wish or whatever you're saying.

Keishirou first thing is sending an AoE wave of darkness that also contains his succ properties. He can also pop off numerous stakes with the same properties. So they have two deal with massive AoE absorbing darkness and stakes that can cover entire multiple mountain ranges

Lmao that's not even her main schnick. Look at her Taikyoku. She has it even at base form if you've read the note. Anything goes to her favour no matter what happens. And it is not related to her Distortion weakness which you are attributing too

They don't tamper with him, so no problem i guess lol. The basis of his abilities are "I don't want to die" and "I want to live." According to his profile, his reflection works via using the taken ability to ressurect them, so if it does not kill, nor damage, nor violate the basis of his abilities, then they should be able to work. If someone has used BFR which tampers with him and he still reflected it, then pls provide scans.

Yes, but their moves are passive so they are in effect when the battle starts. He never gets the chance to use those waves

The profiles says that if she informed of the nature of her abilities then they stop working, so anyone who can grant her that info hard counters her. It says so right here:

" She does not understand her own talent and exercises it unconsciously. She arranges favorable elements around herself with this ability, and attracts others to herself with it. In her own words, the world surrounding her is nothing but the story that she drew... However, if she understands her Taikyoku, all of her efforts will fall apart. This is why her Law is unknown to her. "

What is weather's passive? Masayuki passive makes the opponent: not use their attack, beg for forgiveness and confess their sins, charmed by him, surrender themselves, miss all their attack, lower opponents luck while masayuki increases his own

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
What is weather's passive? Masayuki passive makes the opponent: not use their attack, beg for forgiveness, charmed by him, surrender themselves, miss all their attack, lower opponents luck while masayuki increases his ow
Heavy Weather. They get snail'd via social influencing

What is weather's passive? Masayuki passive makes the opponent: not use their attack, beg for forgiveness, charmed by him, surrender themselves, miss all their attack, lower opponents luck while masayuki increases his ow
Heavy Weather is passive and works indenpendently of what happens with Weather himself (unless he is killed)

It induces mindhax + social influencing + powernull + transmutation all at once

It doesn't need to do damage per say (A mistake i honestly made since i too thought it needed some form of damage). Him reflecting stats to keep up with Yato is proof of that. Time Stop is also likely not working on him since he reflected it back rather than it being an innate resistance. He also reflected causality stuff that wasn't even harming him.

I'd like to know how it is implied they have passives or what not.

Because surely someone from Nasuverse will understans higher order/domain that is Taikyoku right? Only someone with Taikyoku can understand and perceive Taikyoku. No nasuverse character comes to this. Unless they have 1-A feats

Hmm how fast the snailing is? Masayuki's feat is instant just like in Ingracia where there's a riot and plotted events by the perpretrator, he appears then all the riot stopped and the perpetrators confess their plans by only Masayuki showing up because of his skills "Chosen One" and "Messiah".

Hmm how fast the snailing is? Masayuki's feat is instant just like in Ingracia where there's a riot and plotted events by the perpretrator, he appears then all the riot stopped and the perpetrators confess their plans by only Masayuki showing up because of his skills "Chosen One" and "Messiah".
The powernull is instant. The snailing effect (aka transmutation) takes a few seconds

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Heavy Weather is passive and works indenpendently of what happens with Weather himself (unless he is killed)

It induces mindhax + social influencing + powernull + transmutation all at once
Is Heavy Weather really passive? I haven't read that part, but I haven't heard that in other threads about it.

The chance of weather deactivating his powers is very high also Masayuki should have some unconvetional resistance to power null because you need to destroy the souls of Unique Skill users in order for them to stop using Unique Skill

SleepyTBubble said:
It doesn't need to do damage per say (A mistake i honestly made since i too thought it needed some form of damage). Him reflecting stats to keep up with Yato is proof of that. Time Stop is also likely not working on him since he reflected it back rather than it being an innate resistance. He also reflected causality stuff that wasn't even harming him.
I'd like to know how it is implied they have passives or what not.

Because surely someone from Nasuverse will understans higher order/domain that is Taikyoku right? Only someone with Taikyoku can understand and perceive Taikyoku. No nasuverse character comes to this. Unless they have 1-A feats
Yeah but none of that is proof of him being able to counter BFR. You said it needed to interfeer with him, and judging from context, at least oppose him, but there are those who can just put him elsewhere without interfering with him. Kazuradrop for example can just put him in her breast valley without doing any harm to him at all, she just doesn't have to deal with him anymore. What is he gonna reflect exactly? Is he just gonna grow some boobs or something? lol

Just standing around them is enough to make it so people cannot move. I can get scans if you want

Why would you need to understand a higher nature to understand that a 7-A being's abilities comes from their lack of knowledge. Also, her effects may be 1-A, but the abilities themselves are 3-D, so they can still perceive her character, which is all they need to divulge info to her

Habaki would be delighted with the breast valley tbh

No. It doesn't really nzed to oppose him. He reflected a causality hax that wasn't even touching him or even interacting with him at all. It's a mistake i made when i rushed to revise the profile. I am on phone now so i can't grab the VN and get scans. Later

If it's japanese, please yes. Also with what chapter you got it from.

Man i said it was Taikyoku. And if that wasn't clear enough. It is 1-A in nature

SleepyTBubble said:
Habaki would be delighted with the breast valley tbh
No. It doesn't really nzed to oppose him. He reflected a causality hax that wasn't even touching him or even interacting with him at all. It's a mistake i made when i rushed to revise the profile. I am on phone now so i can't grab the VN and get scans. Later

If it's japanese, please yes. Also with what chapter you got it from.

Man i said it was Taikyoku. And if that wasn't clear enough. It is 1-A in nature
Which causality hax was it again?

The scans are linked on Yagyu's profile. They have the same aura he does.

I see, even so, even if the source of her power is 1-A, why would they need some grand scale understanding to understand that a 7-A's abilities comes from their lack of knowledge. Her mind isn't 7-A, and her world view that produces it isn't 1-A in nature either, and even if they could not understand the exact grand scale effects of her power, they can still tell that she is effecting reality from a lack of info in her 3D mind.

Keishirou Magatsuki has an effect on his sister by means of causation or shit like that. Habaki simply reflected that damage away. And no it was not something that was opposing Habaki as it was focusing on Sakuya only.

Oh wait the paralysis stuff?. That's easy. They dealt with Tenma Numahime who can do it on 1-A level lmao. And it can work on metaphysical stuff.

Her mind + her distortion allows her to perceive through Throne and even "peek" on Hajun. So yeah there's that. Telling her that she's the one behind the reality warping wouldn't do much. She has to understand the very nature of it (1-A) as she herself is ignorant on it. Dunno what you mean by "her world view that produces isn't 1-A in nature either". You mean whatever she creates isn't 1-A automatically? Then no. Ryuusui reincarnated Yakou through her Taikyoku after Hajun took off his Taiji and he was instantly a 1-A again. Besides...all of this? You're assuming they aren't been affected by her law

Anyway i think we're derailing. Continue this on my wall to not cluter the thread. Gonna dip out. It's 4 AM OOF

They can't, Vergil doesn't bypass Low-Godly and Dante does have a chance, he resist most of his powers, can BFR him to avoid Immortality and Rege, however Arnos still have the advantage with Time Stop and Death hax, which Dante doesn't resist them

This guys might be able to defeat Naraku, btw

SleepyTBubble said:
Keishirou Magatsuki has an effect on his sister by means of causation or shit like that. Habaki simply reflected that damage away. And no it was not something that was opposing Habaki as it was focusing on Sakuya only.
Oh wait the paralysis stuff?. That's easy. They dealt with Tenma Numahime who can do it on 1-A level lmao. And it can work on metaphysical stuff.

Her mind + her distortion allows her to perceive through Throne and even "peek" on Hajun. So yeah there's that. Telling her that she's the one behind the reality warping wouldn't do much. She has to understand the very nature of it (1-A) as she herself is ignorant on it. Dunno what you mean by "her world view that produces isn't 1-A in nature either". You mean whatever she creates isn't 1-A automatically? Then no. Ryuusui reincarnated Yakou through her Taikyoku after Hajun took off his Taiji and he was instantly a 1-A again. Besides...all of this? You're assuming they aren't been affected by her law

Anyway i think we're derailing. Continue this on my wall to not cluter the thread. Gonna dip out. It's 4 AM OOF
But it still opposed him since it was trying to harm his friends, right?

So they are missing the resistance to parallysis inducement then? Of course they are. At this point we are reaching the level where you gotta get that shit on the profile before it flies

The profile itself says that she doesn't understand the true nature of it until she ascends, so get that fixed so that it counts. 1-A cosmic awareness also does not necesarilly mean 1-A mind. When I say that "her world view that produces isn't 1-A in nature either" I mean that the thoughts that she thinks (or doesn't think) are not 1-A themselves, so they can know them. I never assumed they weren't effected, but given the description of her abilities on her profile, her desires clearly do not prevent her from learning about the nature of her abilities.

I think we are pretty on topic, so we should be good. Have a good night

Back