• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 19

Most of them stalemates

Only Keishirou is capable of beating all of them

I propose for 7-A we just have Keishirou (and maybe Habaki) at 1 and Characters from Nasu and Masada at 2.

I'm not sure civilizations are allowed. If they are, we would have a bunch more civilizations that happen to have a few characters in the lower tier dominating via the higher members.

Then I shall have to make a strongest civilisations on every tier thread.

Firephoenixearl said:
Sir Ovens said:
Then I shall have to make a strongest civilisations on every tier thread.
Oh, link me. Im interested.
I agree that sounds pretty interesting.

Also havnt the Downstreamers been on here? They are a Civ.

Iirc the first heaven's(mithra) civ made the throne,a low 1-A tool so masada prob takes it too if not very close to the top

PsychoWarper said:
Also havnt the Downstreamers been on here? They are a Civ.
They are. Under 'Characters from Manifold Trilogy'

they got downgraded too to 2-C

Zel97 said:
Iirc the first heaven's(mithra) civ made the throne,a low 1-A tool so masada prob takes it too if not very close to the top
Another one : The City of Stars.
Aren't Witches Umineko a civ too?

Actually now that I think about it Characters from Bleach in High 6-C should be somewhere higher due to passive soul crush and also Aizen is there so low godly + Kyoka Suigetsu hax. I think they should beat Mukuro who doesnt resist soul hax plus her leading move is hand gesture based

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Actually they should be 2nd place in High 6-C because Or-Gaule's resistance to soul manipulation is not actually combat applicable
It specifically counters reiatsu crush. It gives resistance to any soul based ability that is not separating your soul from your body.

Non combat applicable is the Soul Manipulation, not Resistance to Soul Manipulation.

Oh I see my mistake. But Reiatsu Crush was restricted in the Edelweiss vs Yhwach fight and Aizen's Reiatsu Crush should be comparable to Yhwach's reiastu crush

What kind of soul Resistance they have? Thats sounds weird for me if no one in the verse have combat applicable Soul manip but they have Resistance to soul manip.

Oh I see my mistake. But Reiatsu Crush was restricted in the Edelweiss vs Yhwach fight and Aizen's Reiatsu Crush should be comparable to Yhwach's reiastu crush
Aizen's reiatsu can affect 5-B's in his 6-C form?

GLHF22 said:
What kind of soul Resistance they have? Thats sounds weird for me if no one in the verse have combat applicable Soul manip but they have Resistance to soul manip.
That's why it's restricted. It's their souls, their souls literally have AP, so they would resist most forms of "attack" soul manips.

@Earl

Well that was the reason why Yhwach offered him a position as one of the 5 Special War Power because of his abnormal Reiatsu. His Reiatsu was so strong that even Grimjow was pressurized and fall down to his knees by Aizen's Reitasu and Grimmjow has soul resistance

As for this base Aizen, I forgot how potent his Reitasu was but should be superior to Captain level shinigami. It's been a while since I've read Bleach

I don't think we should consider AP for their soul crush also his reiatsu should be superior to Yamamoto's reiatsu who can crush Hollows 20km apart since Aizen's reiatsu>>Captain Shinigami reiatsu. Grimjow has soul resistance which says something

>20 km appart

That's range

>Grimjow has soul resistance

Yes without that he'd have insta died. The level of resistance is the point.

Yes but Grimmjow is one of the upper tier of the Espada's and should be massively above to the Hollows and Aizen was just casual from his Reiatsu crush to Grimmjow.

Yes but Grimmjow is one of the upper tier of the Espada's and should be massively above to the Hollows and Aizen was just casual from his Reiatsu crush to Grimmjow.
Also range do matter because the nearer you are, the potent the pressure is especially in the case for Aizen

Also range do matter because the nearer you are, the potent the pressure is especially in the case for Aizen
Yes but 4km. Aizen crushing Grim was in basically melee range.

Wouldn't Giygas at least be in the top 5 of Low 2-C? That guy is a physically unkillable omnipresent haxy and terrifying devil! >.<

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes but 4km. Aizen crushing Grim was in basically melee range.
Aizen crushing Grimmjow was casual and should be superior to Yamamoto's Reiatsu crush who crushed Hollows from 20 km

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Lavos eats him
No, he REALLY wouldn't. Giygas has Passive Void Manipulation where in the future, he turned everything into eternal darkness, and was capable of absorbing and erasing Paula's call for help and would have fully erased even Ness if not stopped so he can erase concepts and intangible constructs (for a lack of a better word), he has Non-Corporeal where he doesn't have a body, he just exists as literally EVIL itself. Lavos is evil, Giygas POSSESSES evil and cannot be destroyed by physical means necessary. He has Time Manipulation where he can attack through time and can destroy both Time and Space) and he has Space Manipulation where he created a dimension of darkness in his final boss fight and he also has status moves which can freeze the target solid with PK Freeze and can INSTANTLY KILL SOMEONE WITH PK FLASH. From what I've seen, Lavos has ABSOLUTELY NO RESISTANCES, I don't get how Lavos is stronger than Giygas tbh...

Madotsuki24 said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Lavos eats him
No, he REALLY wouldn't. Giygas has Passive Void Manipulation where in the future, he turned everything into eternal darkness, and was capable of absorbing and erasing Paula's call for help and would have fully erased even Ness if not stopped so he can erase concepts and intangible constructs (for a lack of a better word), he has Non-Corporeal where he doesn't have a body, he just exists as literally EVIL itself. Lavos is evil, Giygas POSSESSES evil and cannot be destroyed by physical means necessary. He has Time Manipulation where he can attack through time and can destroy both Time and Space) and he has Space Manipulation where he created a dimension of darkness in his final boss fight and he also has status moves which can freeze the target solid with PK Freeze and can INSTANTLY KILL SOMEONE WITH PK FLASH. From what I've seen, Lavos has ABSOLUTELY NO RESISTANCES, I don't get how Lavos is stronger than Giygas tbh...
Lavos has clones of himself throughout an infinite multiverse, aka 2-A range

Giygas yeets one Lavos, and another one snipes Giygas from a multiverse away with conceptual manip type 2

Back