• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 19

Lavos can become 2-A with Reactive Evolution if I remember plus he has Acausality type 3 which you need to kill other Lavos from different planes in order to truly kill him at the same time

I mean, Giygas has dealt with conceptual manipulation before by Paula's prayer and since Lavos has evil inside of him, he can manipulate him from all points of time into being a mindless servant for him and Lavos is f%&ked and cannot do anything other than to be a slave for Giygas forever or get killed by him. Prehaps I should do a VS Thread on this! xD

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Lavos already stomped Giygas...three times iirc
Giygas has no resistance to conceptual manip Type 2. Heck, Dark Drago could deal with him
How would that be a stomp though? If you have the perfect way of killing someone and lots of other ways to kill someone but you can't do it fast enough before the other person kills you, that doesn't mean it's a stomp. Giygas vs Dark Dragon would be interesting though, although Dark Dragon just gets a scene of him sleeping, then waking up and making the screen go white and then that's it. I honestly wish we got more of him, like Masked Man getting the needle before you (WHAT WAS THAT PIS OF HIM NOT GETTING THE NEEDLE WHEN YOU WERE HAVING SUCH A LONG BATTLE WITH PORKY?!?) and you fighting the Dark Dragon as the final boss, but it happens...

Reiatsu Crush doesn't scale to AP, all that matters is the resistance. Bleach characters can easily defeat Goku who is 3-A.

Madotsuki24 said:
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Its a stomp because Giygas cant do anything to stop from getting sniped by conceptual hax from another Lavos
Does Lavos start with that though?
I dont remember. Even if he doesnt at first, he eventually will do it later since Giygas cant kill all Lavos anyway

If Gigyas didn't get 2-A range and something he can deal with Acausality Type 3 then Lavos still stomps. Gigyas need to kill all Lavos throughout the multiverse at the same time or else he get sniped

SleepyTBubble said:
Me knowing Keishirou is put above Habaki
Rip reflector. Though his reflecting shit came from tumor which is leeching to hajoon iirc so...

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
@Earl
Reiatsu crush doesn't scale to their AP since it's soul hax and it scales to how strong their souls are.
Ok but what's the strongest resistance Aizen has ever dealt with then?

@Ion

Yes it doesn't scale to physical AP. If the soul itself has durability it's another thing.

It goes like this Soul resistance wise:

Fodder Hollow<<Shinigami<<Lieutenant Shinigami<<Espada=<Captain Level Shinigami<<Aizen

Correct me if someone finds it wrong

SleepyTBubble said:
Me knowing Keishirou is put above Habaki
Keishirou could not defeat Habaki however that doesnt mean they would be tied for this (Unless Habaki has some really good offensive stuff I dont know about to get wins) since the way this list works is that its about who beats the most amount of people within a tier and there would seemingly be a few that Habaki would incon that Keishirou would beat.

(Again if Habaki has some offense I dont know about they could be tied)

Firephoenixearl said:
Yes it doesn't scale to physical AP. If the soul itself has durability it's another thing.
The soul's durability (whatever this means) doesn't matter if they don't have resistance on the level of the soul hax. Your soul's durability doesn't matter when you are atatcked by someone with less AP but with soul attacks because soul attacks negates durability.

@PsychoWarper

Wdym lacking offensive hax? His defensive hax is easily the best offensive hax since he can reflect anything as long as it affects him. Be it BFR, or time stop or anything like that.

He's above Nasuverse paygrade just because the statements he has and feats his done is above whatever Nasuverse has ever shown.

i thought habaki reflects them with more power than they initially had? Cuz of that 1k ppl die give birth to 1.5k in return legend comparison from iazangi's legend? So wouldn't he give back more than what the initial owner can handle?

He killed Tenma Yato with Misogiharae. Someone who transcends concepts of death and life, is an eternal and unchanging being amongst many other conceptual bullshitery.

That should be enough to tell you how much Misogiharae can dish out

Back