• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

Magical girl's bodies are just flesh puppets, so she would just create another one

Also, no, can't do that wthout feats of affecting Type 1 abtracts, it would just BFR the flesh puppet, while her Rumor (Mind) would remain there

Negi can just mindhax those character you propose. You need resistance up to 12 billion to resist it.

Eganergo said:
We're actually on the same page except for the law manipulation parts. From my point of view reality marble user is close to Hadou type, while character like Kazura is a Gudou type. As such we can equalize the law manipulation part.
I'm going to sleep for now since it's already midnight here.
Yeah, so it would seem. Let me put this another way, Kazuradrop not having a hit box is like her going to the current Hadou God of the throne and modifying their law to suite her purposes, instead of it being her own law. This metaphor borders on outside help but just know the original isn't like that

Overlord775 said:
So, what stops Keishou to eventually becoming 1-A and eating Kazumadrop (with his 1-A luck preventing her from touching him) ?
Don't get me wrong, Keishou definitely beats Kazuradrop. He is the only one who solidly does. His luck protects him but it does not work retroactively, which means that if she were willing, she would go back and time paradox him before his ascent, but this is out of character for her, so he takes it.

John985 said:
Negi can just mindhax those character you propose. You need resistance up to 12 billion to resist it.
They can't resist that but they have a ton of ways around it.

All 3 have the desperado passives (fear and fate hax).

Xiaoli can just absolute 0.

Nene can banish from the 4 dimensions.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Don't get me wrong, Keishou definitely beats Kazuradrop. He is the only one who solidly does. His luck protects him but it does not work retroactively, which means that if she were willing, she would go back and time paradox him before his ascent, but this is out of character for her, so he takes it.
ok

Firephoenixearl said:
They can't resist that but they have a ton of ways around it.

All 3 have the desperado passives (fear and fate hax).

Xiaoli can just absolute 0.

Nene can banish from the 4 dimensions.
Not even sure if fear would even matter to him, because his emphatic(which also include fear) resistance scale to 12Billion. And he was able to resist it for 20 years.

No idea about your 2 points below, but he is above someone who can manipulate 4D space.

And what can they do to his possession when he is killed?

Overlord775 said:
Oke then. Characters from Rakudai on 5th 6-C.

@John

There is still the fate hax.

Manipulating 4D space doesn't help when you're getting "banished" from the 3 dimensions entirely (my bad wording above, it's not 4 dimensions, it's 3, as there is still time). Nene sends you into the 6 dimensions humans cannot recognize.

Wait, characters from Rakudai have keys in both 7-A and 6-C? I think I need to seek out some matches to make. What are some notable dudes from there?

What is up for debate? I'm not gonna be making these for the sake of this thread specifically, since most of my 7-A characters (those from the nasuverse) are already there. Granted, I may try to get Bravely Default or Lucetta Quetz a slot for 7-A, but that's for later

Meanwhile, the most powerful character of the Dead by Daylight verse is 3-A and has a lot more variations of Mind Hax and is even a Reality Warper.

Just curious, which Rakudai and Jojo characters are the important ones for 10-A? (And am I the only one that thinks we should note those characters in a bracket behind the verses ranking or something?)

Maybe have the best character highlighted in brackets or something.

DontTalkDT said:
Just curious, which Rakudai and Jojo characters are the important ones for 10-A? (And am I the only one that thinks we should note those characters in a bracket behind the verses ranking or something?)
No you are not. I've been waiting for that for a LONG time. I mean you have no idea how many profiles i had to check to find which BB characters were in a certain tier once.

Jojo iirc: Giorno Giovanna (with GER) and Rohan Kishibe

Rakudai iirc: Sara Bloodlily, Utakata Misogi, Mikoto Tsuruya

I may have forgotten someone on rakudai but that should be it.

Back