• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

Agnaa said:
I don't know enough about KH to properly comment on this, but considering that you've provided incorrect comments on this topic in the past half an hour, I don't really trust you on it.
Eh, apparently KH will get even more stuff later with the power of CRTs, so this can wait for later.

hey, the conceptual hax of SS is type 2 (the mid Godly Regenerationn was based on that) so KDH type 3 does virtually nothing.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Oliver de jesus said:
hey, the conceptual hax of SS is type 2 (the mid Godly Regenerationn was based on that) so KDH type 3 does virtually nothing.
That is true
Xehanort is getting an upgrade to type 2 Concept Manip, but until then yeah.

Anyways, you can't just apply hax to something that doesn't exist in the first place without more abilities for such a thing (As yeah, while Monika doesn't exist you can't really affect her with conventional hax, but unlike her, Nobodies are always in "NEP mode"), so they can still incon at least.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Downstreamers for 2-C

That high 1-B dura
Being dependent on outer energy supply bites them in the ass though.

Btw they should have Adaptation superpower thing like SCP 682. I'm surprised they didn't have it. (I just realize it now)

That is true
Xehanort is getting an upgrade to type 2 Concept Manip, but until then yeah.

Anyways, you can't just apply hax to something that doesn't exist in the first place without more abilities for such a thing (As yeah, while Monika doesn't exist you can't really affect her with conventional hax, but unlike her, Nobodies are always in "NEP mode"), so they can still incon at least.

Cjwalk

I mean, they are going to remain in the exact same spot anyways (Unless inconning with the other means that you get to share the spot, which I doubt).

Edit: it seems that is actually the case, so KH can share the 4th spot with Saint Seiya, meaning that DMC can also go back to the 5th place on 3-A

Characters from masadaverse should probably get removed from 7-A, or at least revised to be more specific. The majority of them aren't smurfy (See the LDO members) and a bunch of them have losses against otherwise weaker characters like Rusalka to Doctor Strange.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Characters from masadaverse should probably get removed from 7-A, or at least revised to be more specific. The majority of them aren't smurfy (See the LDO members) and a bunch of them have losses against otherwise weaker characters like Rusalka to Doctor Strange.
That isn't what "Characters from {verse}" means. Characters from {verse} can be as few as 3-4 characters.

Speaking of 7-A, I'm pretty sure characters from Masadaverse and Characters from Nasuverse should just be put on the same level. Most of the Masada bois can't even land attacks on Kazuradrop, and the only one who solidly defeats her is Keishirou but that's more due to her win condition being out of character. Kama's NEP and passive smurf mind hax is gonna reck house on them, and I honestly have no idea who can even stalemate her other than the dude with type 9. If this ain't enough, don't worry, we'll have Abigail and MHXX right around the corner

Being dependent on outer energy supply bites them in the ass though.

Btw they should have Adaptation superpower thing like SCP 682. I'm surprised they didn't have it. (I just realize it now)

They're missing a lot of powers
Like I'm fairly certain "changing the rules of the manifold" is Law manipulation

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
They're missing a lot of powers

Like I'm fairly certain "changing the rules of the manifold" is Law manipulation
Right that too.

You should totally do revision

Some do, yes, but most of them are 1-A in potency while the attacks themselves are still 3D, which means that Kazuradrop's 2-A law hax means that none of them can land attacks. Keishirou can bypass only via his ascent, and the priest can land it with his spear, but the previous only beats Kazuradrop due to her not using his win conditions, and the latter gets rekt by her. Habaki she can still probably BFR, but it's likely inconclusive.

Habiki does have 1-A reflection, but it only does its job if he doesn't count whatever the effect is as surviving or whatever. Kama's corruption, from what I understand, does not kill him

Her law manip is more with the nature of reality with regard to herself, as opposed to imposing a law on someone else. You need to be able to overwrite the laws applied to herself, rather than resist having laws apply to you

In Masada there are 2 types of Gods. One is Hadou, who applies law to everything. The other is Gudou, who applies law upon oneself. Habaki is Gudou too, yes he fought both Hadou and Gudou and reflect.

Back