• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 18

@Oblivion of the endless

Keishirou yeets Kazuradrop, but Kama still passively mind haxes him, and he dies long before he gets powerful enough to bypass her NEP. Also, Keishirou is the only one who does it consistantly, where as Habaki is the only one who can consistently stall them out, and not even he can deal with Kama's passive mind hax, since her mind hax does not violate his wishes, just makes him give into his lust.

Firephoenixearl said:
>Lucetta

I remember the days when A House of Many Doors was supposed to get new profiles. Good days.
Ah yes, back before I realized just how much it would take to make a Kinetopede captain profile lol. I sunk 67+ hours into one route, started another one, and then realized I didn't have it in me to do it two more times.

Don't the masada boys have resistance to 1-A mind hax? Last i checked they did.

Btw this thread is getting long.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Ah yes, back before I realized just how much it would take to make a Kinetopede captain profile lol. I sunk 67+ hours into one route, started another one, and then realized I didn't have it in me to do it two more times.
Hahaha, know the feel.

What kind of mind hax was it? Also, even if that works (Kama's mind hax more works like empathic manipulation based on the exploitation of the innate desires we all have), then Musashi and Kojiro (once the upgrade that is about to go through happens) will yeet him with their Zero and Infinity forms respectively.

Also, even if that works, then Musashi and Kojiro (once the upgrade that is about to go through happens) will yeet him with their Zero and Infinity forms respectively.
1-A luck makes them miss all and any attacks they may throw

Celestial Pegasus said:
Don't the masada boys have resistance to 1-A mind hax? Last i checked they did.

Btw this thread is getting long.
I dont know about the K3 guys but I know within DI only Reinhard has that level of Mindhax resist.

@Iap

The problem with the Kama mindhaxing Keishirou argument is that his very existence is being passively overwritten so as shes mind haxxing and doing things ti him they would simply be undone and this would continue until she could no longer effect him and he yeets.

Also again lets not forgot Keishirou has that broken ass Luck Steal.

Overlord775 said:
Musashi and Kojiro's abilities are literally meant to counter an ability like this. Unless that 1-A luck has shown the ability to create a possibility that they can miss, or eliminate the possibility of them landing an attack, then its the wrong kind of luck.

He can supress the Yuan Shen which it's a fusion of Spirit and Soul, the Spirit being - they were among the most abstract and ethereal concepts of the world, inherently holding the most mysterious knowledge within them. They were the profound and mysterious totems, the distillation of the power of the heaven and earth., They had the strength to transcend the mortal to immortality, and possessed the knowledge of the fundamental essence of the universe. To use it one needs to understand what time and space are, what use they have, why they exist, what meanings do they carry and why they matter.

While the Yuan Shen it's the galvanization of the psyche and facilitate the spirit and soul coalescence process to complete the process of Rebirth. This fusion would engender the Atman/Yuan Shen.

It was put as and Abstract Existence type 3 but with the new changes for Abstract Existence (no longer type 3), I may need to review that one and which category it's falls under.

Basically his Soul it's/was when the type 3 existed an Abstract Existence and his attacks could kill that type.

A 1-A being attacked a litteral infinite number of times and nuked all possible spaces at once, yet it still missed Keishirou

No, Zero and Infinity ain't got shit on this

PsychoWarper said:
@Iap

The problem with the Kama mindhaxing Keishirou argument is that his very existence is being passively overwritten so as shes mind haxxing and doing things ti him they would simply be undone and this would continue until she could no longer effect him and he yeets.

Also again lets not forgot Keishirou has that broken ass Luck Steal.
Why would him sitting in a corner jerking it (yes, that's what giving into your lust means) be stopped by his existence being overwritten? The guy he is being overwritten into has lust as well, so I don't see how that matters here. He is gonna be incapacitated long before he reaches that level, and unless he loses desire when he reaches that level, the effects should still remain

Keishirou luck has caused 1-A abilities to miss him and turns out yea he has 1-A mind resist " Mental (Kept his mind from going blank after Tenma Numahime tampered with his mind)".

Not to mention 1-A growth, i am not seeing how any Nasu character is doing jack to this guy imo.

Overlord775 said:
Musashi and Kojiro's abilities are literally meant to counter an ability like this. Unless that 1-A luck has shown the ability to create a possibility that they can miss, or eliminate the possibility of them landing an attack, then its the wrong kind of luck.
Yeah, it has shown

Overlord775 said:
A 1-A being attacked a litteral infinite number of times and nuked all possible spaces at once, yet it still missed Keishirou
No, Zero and Infinity ain't got shit on this
I would like scans that those are the specific attacks she used, since that is not on his profile. Also, nah, Musashi was against someone who there was literally no possibility of her defeating due to his techniques countering every possible outcome, but she was able to create a new possibility, so her's is superior in absoluteness. Kojiro is also able to create new outcomes on top of attacking with all possibilities, so he is not limited to "all possible spaces" like she is either.

As I said Keishirou is easily one of the most busted Masada characters (Only 3-A Rein and maybe Merc are above him), every other Masada 7-A outside maybe Habaki could be beaten so maybe have Keishirou number one then Masada and Nasu characters at 2 maybe?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Keishirou luck has caused 1-A abilities to miss him and turns out yea he has 1-A mind resist " Mental (Kept his mind from going blank after Tenma Numahime tampered with his mind)".
Not to mention 1-A growth, i am not seeing how any Nasu character is doing jack to this guy imo.
Is it the same kind of mind hax as Kama's? 1-A attacks missing don't matter if they aren't as absolute. They can kill him before he gets a chance. Its already known that Kazuradrop can beat him while bloodlusted via time paradox, she just doesn't use that win condition normally. So basically, she loses because her win conditions are out of character, not because she can't beat him.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Unless Musashi can counter 1-A shit luck and growth, its pretty much not gonna work
She can counter the 1-A luck schtick, as I said above. Growth can be countered via killing him before he has a chance to grow strong enough

PsychoWarper said:
As I said Keishirou is easily one of the most busted Masada characters (Only 3-A Rein and maybe Merc are above him), every other Masada 7-A outside maybe Habaki could be beaten so maybe have Keishirou number one then Masada and Nasu characters at 2 maybe?
If I'm not gonna be able to convince everyone, then I would be ok with this. Habaki can't put down most of the stronger Nasu 7-As anyway

Tenma Numahime is 7-A, and she very much untochable to any Nasuverse people because of her 1-A Time Armor and 1-A Mind

While she can user her law stuff to mind and soul screw the opposition

Overlord775 said:
Tenma Numahime is 7-A, and she very much untochable to any Nasuverse people because of her 1-A Time Armor and 1-A Mind
While she can user her law stuff to mind and soul screw the opposition
1-A change negation on a 7-A does seem broken AF. What qualifies as "change"? iirc she can't land attacks on Kazuradrop tho, since even tho the effects of her attacks are 1-A, the abilities themselves are still 3D. This is, of course, assuming she doesn't have access to The Priest's spear, assuming that counts as a distortion.

Also, can she effect Non-existent beings? She doesn't seem to have the range necessary to put down Lancer Rin or Merlin permanently

Her Law is 1-A, so are her shadows

also, she could just activate her taikou and become a full blown 1-A if she feels like so

She does not have LLT and the Tenmas are weird cause I dont even know if their own abilities are 1-A since they arnt using their Taiji.

As for what qualifies as change, to time armors literally anything happening qualifies. thats why a massive part of the Law is the Irrelevant range Time Stop.

People always act like Dies Irae is bad buts its pretty tame compared to K3 in terms of brokenness

Overlord775 said:
Her Law is 1-A, so are her shadows
also, she could just activate her taikou and become a full blown 1-A if she feels like so
1-A in effect. Her profile says her shadows only cover the battlefield, and I would like scans that the attack itself is 1-A if it is.

if she can gain Taikyoku on a whim then have her at varies on her profile. Also, fix the note on her profile, since it says they had to give up their Taikyoku and he had to give up his legion (which iirc is how they reached that level of existence or whatever).

Also, even so, she is about the only one who consistently destroys the nasu high tiers, then it should either be just her or put the other masada bois on a lower level

Like I said I plan on trying to fix the Tenma profiles so I guess for now lets now use them for anything like this, and the "Gave up his legion" thing was to regain his full power, hes at 70 Taiji prior to that and after he sacrifices his legion he goes to 100 Taiji.

PsychoWarper said:
She does not have LLT and the Tenmas are weird cause I dont even know if their own abilities are 1-A since they arnt using their Taiji.
As for what qualifies as change, to time armors literally anything happening qualifies. thats why a massive part of the Law is the Irrelevant range Time Stop.

People always act like Dies Irae is bad buts its pretty tame compared to K3 in terms of brokenness
I see, interesting.

Would something that doesn't cause change, but instead makes the damage they cause as if it was always the case, bypass it?

i mean, that's what you get when you have 7-As fighting 1-As lol

PsychoWarper said:
Like I said I plan on trying to fix the Tenma profiles so I guess for now lets now use them for anything like this, and the "Gave up his legion" thing was to regain his full power, hes at 70 Taiji prior to that and after he sacrifices his legion he goes to 100 Taiji.
So should we just disqualify them from the rankings?

I would say so since for now since their profiles are very outdated as you can tell by looking at them. Once they get fixed up they can be reintroduced into the rakings discussions.

Also about their ability to instantly turn 1-A on a whim, its alot like CHIM tbh just without the drawbacks of CHIM, there isnt that chance of Zero Summing and not coming back.

Back