• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

In the strongest characters thread, anima characters are tied with touhou characters at number 5, dmc guys have multiple layers of passive madness hax accepted as of recently that would hinder any kind of action of their opponent 2a immortality or not . You’re arguing something that’s pretty clear.
Whatever man, if you don't want to make a thread then stop commenting about this

No, what, layers are something external to the indexing of a profile, sure you can choose to include it, but there is no need to, and no it is no way comparable to not listing justifications or stats, layers are external to the justifications and only come up in matches, we index first, debate second

And they are, most profiles will just include them in their justifications or on a verse page but will never explicitly say it because that shit breaks the flow of reading, so once again, if people don't want to read, that's on them
X Layers -

Is easier than going and reading a verse's blog when you don't have a clue about the verse or how it works. And this allows people to not make potential stomps. I see "Concept Manipulation 8 Layers" I know there's no point in even making the match and can go make another one instead.

Brandon Heat for High 8-C

Whatever man, if you don't want to make a thread then stop commenting about this
You’re being so insistent on making a matchup when you didn’t do that to have them at number 4 lol. Anyways, @Arkenis I’ve explained why characters from anima gate and dmc should occupy the third and fourth spots for 2c. Do as you will.

Brandon Heat for High 8-C
For the record, I do think he can beat Anri. Sure the terror gaze might be a bit of a problem, but Grave is undead and hasn't shown the capability to muster any emotion aside from Anger (in the games). Not only that, but by Ginsamas own words, he has Vash the Stampede level skill.

Bunny should be bellow Warhammer rat and the china(?) man, her TS decreases the more she hits, and Rat BS hiding hax memes her, even with her time powers. Also Peak human speed, kek

also we should remove that Li quey Chinese guy from the list, he have no supporters plus he have justified abilities, this is just a suggestion @Rakih_Elyan is an expert in this, lets know what you think
You must be joking, the profile has complete justifications, even if he for some reason had no supporters (which he doesn't, he still has both the supporters listed on the verse page and oblivion who revised his page to its current state), given the fact that everything is justified, you can just figure everything by reading the page, there is negative reason to remove him
X Layers -

Is easier than going and reading a verse's blog when you don't have a clue about the verse or how it works. And this allows people to not make potential stomps. I see "Concept Manipulation 8 Layers" I know there's no point in even making the match and can go make another one instead.
yall mfs less willing to read than me and I play yugioh

Bunny should be bellow Warhammer rat and the china(?) man, her TS decreases the more she hits, and Rat BS hiding hax memes her, even with her time powers. Also Peak human speed, kek
Snikch is unironically the least ratty Skaven lo

And he's the ruthless Assassin who'll stab babies

For the record, I do think he can beat Anri. Sure the terror gaze might be a bit of a problem, but Grave is undead and hasn't shown the capability to muster any emotion aside from Anger (in the games). Not only that, but by Ginsamas own words, he has Vash the Stampede level skill.
He has nothing to put Mardicus down and will eventually get sealed, or die to funny random death hax

GOnna toss in Maple for 9-A (maybe 8-A): https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Maple_(BOFURI)

Her defenses are perhaps the most broken for her tier. Prior to Devour being limited to 10 uses a day, the technique can be used to absorb literally anything that comes her way. Physical attacks, magic, projectiles, anything that hits her wouldn't do jack to her. This isn't even mentioning all of Maple's other abilities.
I don't think she can beat Trick or Mardicus

You must be joking, the profile has complete justifications, even if he for some reason had no supporters (which he doesn't, he still has both the supporters listed on the verse page and oblivion who revised his page to its current state), given the fact that everything is justified, you can just figure everything by reading the page, there is negative reason to remove him
I just said his abilities is justified why are you talking about justifications?, what i meant is, he is too good to be in that spot in addition to the fact he have no supporters willing to take him higher, he should just be yanked from the board completely

You know, desperation isn't a good look
I am not desperate, aren't you seeing he is too strong to be there?, if you want to raise him be my guest i literally dont care if he is here or there, i am just helping those who wants a higher spot (the verse i support is above him so why am i desperate?)

I don't think she can beat Trick or Mardicus
I dunno, I do think she can handle Tricky, especially given Tricky's largely manic character being a potential detriment (I mean it is agreed that the dude can't fully control the Improbability Drive). Plus the Higher Powers will get bored of Tricky before Maple used up all her Devours.

I am not desperate, aren't you seeing he is too strong to be there?, if you want to raise him be my guest i literally dont care if he is here or there, i am just helping those who wants a higher spot (the verse i support is above him so why am i desperate?)
And if you have another verse you want to put in his place? If he's the placeholder of all time then that's fine lol

the likes of kamen rider, should be a a worthy victim of chloe, so....that's basically relates to the other characters of this verse that is on her level, like ramiris, rimuru etc
Tensei Slime characters shouldn't be that high for 2c. DMC top tiers like mundus, vergil, and dante have nine layers of passive madness hax, and characters from anima gate characters(not just mundus) have 16 layers of hax and tied with touhou characters.
They still dont have 2-A range so sorry
That was most definitely not accepted I know of only 1-2
Isn't it a wonderful day?

Ya really seem to be having conflict over this stuff. Can't ya just make a match already

Ya really seem to be having conflict over this stuff. Can't ya just make a match already
I keep telling him but he says he have given his justification, bro wont even want to sit down to read their profile he just flips through and be like "oh, nothing here works against anima"
And am like okay, so...until he makes a thread he just take his L and leave

Back