• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongests 1-As for each verse

Id have to find it as I don't remember what it was called but it was apart of the thread that Reinhards 1-A hax and 1-A ascension comes from.

The Ultimate Gods are insanely far into 1-A, past everything in Cthulhu mythos save for Shub at higher levels. The strongest ultimate gods def beat out Hajun and the Presence, and maybe Bern. Idk enough about the others.

Nvm just saw the 1 per verse thing.

hajun's Taikyou is constantly increasing, hence the "immeasurable". The highest besides him was Tenma Yato, which is Ren, who was at 100.

No since I'm not a masada person lol

That's not going to put him above anyone on the list as of now. That's just one degree of transcendence.

Wokistan said:
No since I'm not a masada person lol
That's not going to put him above anyone on the list as of now. That's just one degree of transcendence.
Alright I just wanted to be sure.

I still didnt see any reasoning for why The Star Maker is supposed to be higher then Bernkastel or Hajun. And someone better explain Akutos placing too

I´m sorry, it´s just that as I heard someone say that the star should be above Akuto, well, I did that, I´m fixing it now.

And before someone tries that infinite Cosmos excuse can stop right there. Up to this day did not a single soul proof that higher Cosmoses tranced the lower one.

I don't think I've ever seen this information before, but exactly how high is Bernkastel's and Lambdelta's transendence?

Also how high is the star maker? The original thread on him kinda confused me about the level of his transendence.

Everything12 said:
I don't think I've ever seen this information before, but exactly how high is Bernkastel's and Lambdelta's transendence?
Also how high is the star maker? The original thread on him kinda confused me about the level of his transendence.
I don't know anything about Umineko, so I can't comment there.

However, there is much debate on Star Maker's power - it is on this thread.

There are two viewpoints on how to classify Star Maker's power, and they all stem from one place - The Infinite Hierarchy of Cosmos's that the Creative Mode made.

Some people think this gives him Infinite levels of transcendence over baseline 1-As, similar to what the Cthulhu Mythos and Umineko have.

I, however, don't believe it gives the Creative Mode infinite transcendence because each greater and greater cosmos in the infinite hierarchy are not stated to transcend the previous cosmos.

You could find these arguments in greater detail on the thread linked above, and determine The Star Maker's power yourself.

In my opinion the list seems fine (the I/O characters tho T_T) but I don't think that the list should be defined in an order (like from 1 to 10). It just shows the top ones since discussing the strongest one would lead to this theme .

BleedingPeach said:
In my opinion the list seems fine (the I/O characters tho T_T) but I don't think that the list should be defined in an order (like from 1 to 10). It just shows the top ones since discussing the strongest one would lead to this theme: [[1]]
The link shows nothing to me.

Bobsican said:
The link shows nothing to me.
You were right. My apologies, I've already corrected it.

EDIT: oh, and the whole "[...] I don't think that the list should be defined in an order [...]" is just in the order that it's listed not the power levels. That's just my point of view, someone could just think differently.

If we could make a list with the tier 0s, I don´t see why this can´t be done.

Back