• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 strongests 1-As for each verse

If Ynnead does get a spot then its 10 at most plus it was determined in a fight between them that Luminous Being would win soooo.

Ynnead probably doesn't get a spot, unles we have < 11 1-A verses.

Also EGD would probably be weaker than demonbane Azathoth, considering that EGD=Yog and Azathoth is still superior to Yog. It's not tier 0 anymore.

The series clearly doesn't really maintain much from the OG mythos so it's possible, though that'd be very weird.

As far as I'm aware, Marvel only has two 1-As. The other is Oblivion.

Part of the reason Beyonder is "possibly 1-A" (from what I can recall) is because being "the mightiest being in existence" in that writing period's cosmology would have included surpassing Oblivion.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
As far as I'm aware, Marvel only has two 1-As. The other is Oblivion.
Part of the reason Beyonder is "possibly 1-A" (from what I can recall) is because being "the mightiest being in existence" in that writing period's cosmology would have included surpassing Oblivion.
nope oblivion is not part of existence and existence only refers to the infinite layered multiverse.

BleedingPeach said:
[...] It just shows the top ones since discussing the strongest one would lead to this theme .
I quote myself for this. The order is from Bobsi and is his point of view. My point of view is that the order of how the characters are distributed is fine since discussing the strongest one would make this thread as a not happy thread. But is Bobsi the one who has the last word.

Well, I´m only adding a basic template here so it may be revised and fixed if needed.

If you think something is wrong in the list, please explain why exactly.

Back