• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaito who is blessed by Shiro (who Makina has the same power as), can negate durability, Kaito's blessing involves literally wearing her magic power.

Battles on a 6 King level involves nullifying regen and defenses, Shiro can causally create something like the piko piko hammer that pierces through all magical and physical defenses.

@Enter_Bluey Also reminded me about Kuo too, where she loves using durability negating stuff.

None of that stuff would work on Makina.

Anos still wouldn't have the range to reach her true form anyway i think, baseline 6-D range won't cover it.

Like even ignoring the whole "infinite multi-dimensional universe" stuff, Alice's RE which has more restrictions than Makina's, lets her explosively evolve against her opponent, and then slows down after she outperforms them in all areas

[Umu. “If I can’t win the way I am now, I should just become a me that can win”, is what she likes to say before…… Her current form is the embodiment of this mindset of hers. People’s thoughts…… Hope…… All of it doesn’t end. “All of it will make her explosively and indefinitely grow”…… That is the true ability of Ἑκατόγχειρες’s ultimate battle form. And the growth she gained after using it “doesn’t disappear even if she releases Ἑκατόγχειρες”.]

[Eeeehhhh!? T- That’s too absurd…… Then, the reason why Shall-tan was super stronger than 20,000 years ago was……]

[Yeah, it’s because she had fought in a battle with that God from another world in that state before. She grew stronger at that time.]

It was truly a tremendously absurd ability. There is no end to Alice’s power now. If she can’t deal with Chronois’ authority of time, she will grow to deal with it.

If she was being physically overwhelmed by Life, she would evolve into a being physically capable of overcoming her. This is her ultimate power that allows her to easily step into the domains of the Gods, and continue to infinitely evolve……

Chronois and Life, who had managed to overhear Iris’ words, also had despairing expressions on their faces.

(……Well, this ability has various restrictions like if all of my abilities outperform my enemy, my growth rate will slow down, or how this ability has strict activation conditions buuuuuut~~ I don’t really need to bother telling them this, do I?)-Chapter 643

This is how the current Alice is 5-D, being transcendent over the universe, time, space, life etc. So it clearly affects range too, the current Makina's range would also be far above 6-D.

Like even ignoring the whole "infinite multi-dimensional universe" stuff, Alice's RE which has more restrictions than Makina's, lets her explosively evolve against her opponent, and then slows down after she outperforms them in all areas

This is how the current Alice is 5-D, being transcendent over the universe, time, space, life etc. So it clearly affects range too, the current Makina's range would also be far above 6-D.
Silver Sea itself is 6D.🤷 Venozdonor has range for that .

Let me break this down for you.

Alice's ultimate battle form gives her infinite evolution, which will make her explosively grow to defeat her opponents, this is kinda dependent on her mindset so in a causal setting like a sparring match, she won't instantly jump to being physically 6-D when facing a 6-D being like Makina, however she still instantly adapted to Makina's aura, and Makina's null clairvoyance, wasn't able to stop Alice from using clairvoyance to figure out Makina's true identity.

Makina has this same exact ability which will let her evolve in all areas, minus the restrictions Alice has, ie needing to fight for Kaito in order to exert it's full potential, and went to a world whose world creator created an infinite multi-dimensional universe, and also is capable of creating higher dimensions.

The 2 got into a fight, that lasted a hundred million years, despite the fact Makina like Alice has infinite evolution, which means the currently Makina in terms of hax potency, ap, range etc is far far above baseline 6-D

From what above mentioned 5D character with RE couldn't reach 6D range of hers i don't see where this above baseline 6D range comes from. Is this something like 6.2 Marvel thing? Is it stated
I don't think he has the range to kill her, for one the infinite clones, each of which is 6-D, the sheer numbers is too much, and then her true form which exists in her own dimension, and dimensions created by her level of people are higher dimensions, "infinite multidimensional universes".

Makina's rival despite being her equal never got to her dimension, much less got rid of her immortality, which is basically a contradiction where you can't kill the Makina in front of you, nor her "true form".
People with 6D range, ap and hax were unable to reach her true form, additionally Pegasus also showed how their range grow with RE and still wasn't enough to reach her.

Makina doesn't resist conceptual destruction from what I'm seeing.
Destruction is not the only application of conceptual manip, you should really be aware of that.

Aside from that, it is she can just passively null that or straight up resists cuz 6D CM1 in at peace is nothing new for the god tiers, unlike MG.
That's even not taking into account her immortality and the range in order get rid off makina's true body, which anos just doesn't have a way to deal with

Let me break this down for you.

Alice's ultimate battle form gives her infinite evolution, which will make her explosively grow to defeat her opponents, this is kinda dependent on her mindset so in a causal setting like a sparring match, she won't instantly jump to being physically 6-D when facing a 6-D being like Makina, however she still instantly adapted to Makina's aura, and Makina's null clairvoyance, wasn't able to stop Alice from using clairvoyance to figure out Makina's true identity.

Makina has this same exact ability which will let her evolve in all areas, minus the restrictions Alice has, ie needing to fight for Kaito in order to exert it's full potential, and went to a world whose world creator created an infinite multi-dimensional universe, and also is capable of creating higher dimensions.

The 2 got into a fight, that lasted a hundred million years, despite the fact Makina like Alice has infinite evolution, which means the currently Makina in terms of hax potency, ap, range etc is far far above baseline 6-D
People with 6D range, ap and hax were unable to reach her true form, additionally Pegasus also showed how their range grow with RE and still wasn't enough to reach her.
What about immeasurable speed? Can't he catch her off guard. She shouldn't be even able to catch up to him. Beside Anos abilities can affect the character even before the world gets created. He doens't need to prove or time travel he can just stand still and affect his opponents. He also has Acausality type 1. Negation.

To kill Makina requires reaching her core, and not even the current Makina who has RE for a long time can reach it...

[That’s another one of those head-scratching questions, like asking whether it’s the egg or the chicken who comes first.]

Yes, the core must be destroyed in order to defeat Makina, but the core can’t be destroyed unless Makina is completely destroyed.

[Except for complete outliers like Epilogue, there is no one who can defeat me…… “except for one person”.]

[……Me?]

[Yes, Alice is that one exception. If you use “the key that only you can use”, that which I once entrusted to you, you can reach the core that even I can’t reach. Well, in that sense, Alice is “the only one who can defeat me with a frontal attack”.]-Chapter 760

So yea safe to safe Anos isn't killing her, but as already said she has no way to perma kill Anos.

To kill Makina requires reaching her core, and not even the current Makina who has RE for a long time can't reach it...

So yea safe to safe Anos isn't killing her.
It's not answering my questions. What if his attacks goes back in time and negs Makina even before she existed ? He doens't need to move his haxes can do that.

World Creator Acausality>Serious Fate fate hax>Alice's Acausality which makes her unbound by fate, destiny etc.

What would even count as Makina's original existence anyway? From the perspective of her world she has existed before time was even a thing, you would have to go to the past of another universe, but guess what World Creators can sense when time, and reality is being messed with.

Anos and Makina Stonewalls each other
Anos with Speed. Makina with being unreachable.
With that said If Anos can incap. will it even work with Makina that he can reach? especially how Anos hax in 6D are baseline if not 1-2 layers with self-scaling
Knives incon Makina
Anos also Incon Makina
at this point, It should be Anos vs Knives and whoever losses take the spot below, and whoever wins Shares spots with Makina

World Creator Acausality>Serious Fate fate hax>Alice's Acausality which makes her unbound by fate, destiny etc.

What would even count as Makina's original existence anyway? From the perspective of her world she has existed before time was even a thing, you would have to go to the past of another universe, but guess what World Creators can sense when time, and reality is being messed with.
Anos has Acausality negation for type 1. I don't see Makina resisting that and it's In character that he uses that.
For his logic Manipulation Concepts of speed & time doesn't matter.
Seeing as Makina still has type 8 immortality which would likely protect from being paradoxed... no.
He has Immortality type 8 negation. He can just cut off her link with her core.

Anos has Acausality negation for type 1. I don't see Makina resisting that and it's In character that he uses that.
For his logic Manipulation Concepts of speed & time doesn't matter.

He has Immortality type 8 negation. He can just cut off her link with her core.
Oh wow, 5-D immortality 8 negation vs 6-D type 8. Definitely no problem here

@EldemadeDityjon You keep arguing as if the 2 are equal, they just aren't.

Like he can negate type 8 immortality, cool, you know how ridiculous Makina's type 8 immortality would be considering a hundred million years of evolution? She fought someone with omniscience like her and infinite evolution yet even after all that time they couldn't kill each other, until the walking outlier that is Shiro came and ended Makina's rival.

Anyway i have said my piece here, going to use what little time i have left before going to bed to play VN's.

Last edited:
@EldemadeDityjon You keep using arguments as if the 2 are equal, they just aren't.

Like he can negate type 8 immortality, cool, you know how ridiculous Makina's type 8 immortality would be considering a hundred million years of evolution? She fought someone with omniscience like her and infinite evolution yet even after all that time they couldn't kill each other, and the walking outlier that is Shiro came and ended Makina's rival.

Anyway i have said my piece here, going to use what little time i have left before going to bed to play VN's.
I am not saying both are equal.
Oh wow, 5-D immortality 8 negation vs 6-D type 8. Definitely no problem here
My bad forgot he doesn't have 6D feat for that.

Illidan Stormrage for the open spot in 5-B, all of his attacks dura neg plus he has an extreme amount of versatility and a large amount of AoE, and is extremely skilled in all forms of combat.

Obviously the downside he has is that his immortality is nowhere near combat-acclible and he has practically no regen to speak of, so if anyone has a passive in 5-B that insta-incaps or insta-kills, Illidan will probably lose to them.

Illidan Stormrage for the open spot in 5-B, all of his attacks dura neg plus he has an extreme amount of versatility and a large amount of AoE, and is extremely skilled in all forms of combat.

Obviously the downside he has is that his immortality is nowhere near combat-acclible and he has practically no regen to speak of, so if anyone has a passive in 5-B that insta-incaps or insta-kills, Illidan will probably lose to them.
how good is his powernull resistance? Althena has 10 layers of anti-magic and mind hax

You guys just wait for another chapter of MG to upgrade Anos.
For the time being, Anos and Makina will share their place.

Although, one thing I will ask, is anyone knowledgeable on Geist Ghoul enough to say if he's going to let some big knight looking mother ****** on a skeletal horse with a cursed blade get near enough to him to hit him with it?

Xue Ying is 6D in the last key. All his hax is 6D...how would he be 6D with 5D hax... really guys. His powers the instant he became an Overlord were enough to defeat other beings like him with ease, mutiple of them.

His profile will be improved next year with better formatting, references, powers, etc so it would be easier to understand it but till then its good enough. 5-D is second last key, aka first Low 1-C while 6-D for second Low 1-C.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back