• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah then I'm still not sure how that would really play out against Eden or Knives's since they have overall 6-D hax and resistances but both have Mid-Godly in comparison to Anos having high Godly regeneration and negation.

I can't speak for Eden but at least in Trigun Plant regeneration is directly tied to the dimensionality of one's Gate. So I'm not sure how a 5-D High Godly regeneration would work against a 6-D, Mid-Godly, possibly far higher that is entirely dependent on dimensionality.
On this wiki regeneration isn't dependent of dimensionality tho

From what I've read of his profile, his 6D is a stage of cultivation that others can and have reached. Which means he likely has others his hax and resistances scale to, and if I'm not wrong, he has a Type 9 that even other 6D characters woukd struggle to reach.
It could be incon then perhaps since xue ying can't affect his source. Tho if xue ying has some above baseline 6D bfr then he wins

Xue Ying:
Has become an Overlord stage Chaotic Origin Lifeform, a higher dimensional being that exist beyond all Origin Worlds. To him, anyone under his level is seen as a 2-D to his 3-D being, like a painting within his hand
Immortality (Type 9 as his true form exists within the Chaotic Origin Region, a place within an Origin World where the Dao exist. A place where not even other Overlords can reach)

On this wiki regeneration isn't dependent of dimensionality tho
It's case by case. Plant regeneration is based upon 6-D Gates and unless you can destroy them you can't bypass that regeneration. If he's capable of doing that sure, but if it's only 5-D then it wouldn't since the source of the regeneration is 6-D.

It's case by case. Plant regeneration is based upon 6-D Gates and unless you can destroy them you can't bypass that regeneration. If he's capable of doing that sure, but if it's only 5-D then it wouldn't since the source of the regeneration is 6-D.
You need to destroy a 6D object to negate his regen?

High-Godly that regenerates from nothing and not from some even deeper fundamental aspect likely doesn't care about dimensionalality. Like Nonexistent Physiology it shouldn't really care about dimensions, can't destroy or affect something if their isn't anything to destroy regardless of dimensions without a specific ability.

As for 6D mid-godly, Venuzdonoa should be able to destroy it if a 6D range or resistance beyond it's capabilities don't get in the way.

Though only 5D High-Godly Regeneration Negation won't affect 6D Mid-godly Regeneration despite all this.

Speed unequalized sure Anos blitzes Eden/Makina for now, until the chad LN Makina appears, though unless he also has some really good RE idk what he can do to Eden, but with transduality and NEP, Eden can't put him down.

Equalized? He is hard boy to affect, but with baseline hax, he isn't doing anything unless he has some 6-D passive ability that instantly incaps/kills Makina which she doesn't resist.

Though only 5D High-Godly Regeneration Negation won't affect 6D Mid-godly Regeneration despite all this.
So maybe an incon? I'm not really sure tbh. Knive's has higher dimensionality and immortality that Anos can't seemingly bypass but Knive's also can't really do much here admittedly.

So maybe an incon? I'm not really sure tbh. Knive's has higher dimensionality and immortality that Anos can't seemingly bypass but Knive's also can't really do much here admittedly.
Venuzdonoa is not the only thing in Anos' arsenal tho... Yeah, it have HGR negation and can destroy 6-D things yeah. Then we have MEoPD that can nullify all Venuzdonoa effects and have greater destructive power and abilities, then we have MEoCD who are far stronger than Venuz and MEoPD in overall destruction and abilities.

Why wouldn’t he be able to destroy the Gate?

Why wouldn’t he be able to destroy the Gate?
As for 6D mid-godly, Venuzdonoa should be able to destroy it if a 6D range or resistance beyond it's capabilities don't get in the way.

^ your point here is pretty confusing without further elaboration as I took your comment here as Anos only having 5-D regeneration Negation as opposed to Knives's 6-D power source.

If his regeneration Negation is able to nullify 6-D power sources then yeah Anos would win against Knives's to which I've agreed with.

^ your point here is pretty confusing without further elaboration as I took your comment here as Anos only having 5-D regeneration Negation as opposed to Knives's 6-D power source.

If his regeneration Negation is able to nullify 6-D power sources then yeah Anos would win against Knives's to which I've agreed with.
I know about HGR not being tied to dimensionality but I'm not sure about regen neg.

Anything Venuzdonoa can do is through logic manipulation (even its AP) so it's safe to say all it's abilities are 6-D.

The stuff about plants regen seems to be immortality 8 and not regen too.

His hax is all baseline as there's no one yo scale his true power key to but gor now Venuzdonoa< MEoPD< MEoCD, that's all for the layers, you could add 2 layers in each stage if you decide to be generous.

The stuff about plants regen seems to be immortality 8 and not regen too.
It's really a mix of that, Regeneration and his type 3 Acausality that makes Knives's a pain to kill.

But yeah I don't think Knives's can beat Anos so the best he can hope for is an incon since Knives's has more layers to his hax as far as I'm concerned but Anos has more abstract hax.

Knives comes from an infinitely better written series, so Knives dicks on Anos(literally and figuratively) FRA.

It's really a mix of that, Regeneration and his type 3 Acausality that makes Knives's a pain to kill.

But yeah I don't think Knives's can beat Anos so the best he can hope for is an incon since Knives's has more layers to his hax as far as I'm concerned but Anos has more abstract hax.
Yeah, other than that, anos only method of incon is either speed or absorption. Does knives have to die to move to a new body?

Last edited:
L + matchless + untranslated + all stomp + 5 page crt + 100 - 1 layers + 6D + misfit + Avos Dilhevia + countless identical child + forgotten + Vs Arceus + match banned
All this effort whenever Anos is somehow more generic looking than Kirito who looks like every dirt-bag MC from every sus doujin to ever exist + No drip + No Bitches + trash weeb LN.

Anos is a beta, he can be tier one but that doesn't stop Vash from pulling up and stealing all of Anos's bitches via infinitely better drip.

ba6.jpg

"Love and Peace" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "What is a demon king? Is it power? A title? Authority? A position? It’s none of them. I am simply me. To completely annihilate those subordinates who rise up and rebel against this me no matter what their destiny or providence is. That is what a demon king is"

Vash soloing this list when it comes to goated quotes tbh.

"When something is gained, something is lost. It's difficult to live after something like that. What is lost will never return. Important things, irreplaceable things. But what is needed to keep those things is in the firm will, packed into one bullet. Man knows... he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks, and that nothing will change unless he moves." - Plant Giga-chad.

How well does those passive Mind and Empathic Manipulation do against passive Deconstruction.

Ada for 4th 5-A
Passive Mind and Empathetic Manipulation with a lot of layers above baseline
Also Characters from Naruto the Universe for 5th in 5-B
No resistance to Oltura's passive mind hax
with a lower level of mind hax range
lol, lmao, but either way monster hunter characters should be removed from 5-A given they are getting downgraded, also garou claps Ada so they would get 5th 5-A at best

Can Kenshiro affect Invul characters with his Pressure points (That is resistant against Invul negation and any dura neg), and does he have any layered soul stuff? Also can he keep his NEP state forever?

lol, lmao, but either way monster hunter characters should be removed from 5-A given they are getting downgraded, also garou claps Ada so they would get 5th 5-A at best
Garou gets destroyed by her, he deactivates his passive radiation/leaves the area so it can’t harm her

Garou gets destroyed by her, he deactivates his passive radiation/leaves the area so it can’t harm her
Not only does the radiation insta gib with how strong it is, but she also does not have the needed range to actually affect garou at the start of the battle, she does not have 4km range with her passive, as you said, she gets merked, and hard.

Not only does the radiation insta gib with how strong it is, but she also does not have the needed range to actually affect garou at the start of the battle, she does not have 4km range with her passive, as you said, she gets merked, and hard.
SBA means max range of the combatant with the lower range or 4km
It is not strong enough to instant gib actually (especially not in the timeframe required for Garou to leave)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back