• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linking a ******* wiki page as if it's some type of practice what we've implemented is irrelevant. You'd need to make a massive CRT to get something like that passed.

Linking a ******* wiki page as if it's some type of practice what we've implemented is irrelevant. You'd need to make a massive CRT to get something like that passed.
I am aware but I don't see anywhere in tiering system neither in FAQ and neither in notes. Sounds unspoken invalid rule for me. Therefore it should not even be low 1-C unless u take it as infinite 6D.

I literally saw a staff member comment on that tier 1 DMC CRT awhile back with some shit like "looks legit, you know how the Chinese are with powerscaling." 💀

Ah yes the one thing the Chinese are truly known for, chinamen powers.

I literally saw a staff member comment on that tier 1 DMC CRT awhile back with some shit like "looks legit, you know how the Chinese are with powerscaling." 💀

Ah yes the one thing the Chinese are truly known for, chinamen powers.
Clearly, powerscaling is the only thing the Chinese are worth. Truly, their only culture and history is powerscaling.

oh, actually, sorry for not being specific, but I mean key low 2-C, which low2-C character from destiny is the most powerful?
In terms of pure hax, Daughters of Oryx. Infinite layers on everything and open with death manipulation that negates High-Godly and every form of immortality that isn't 2 or 6 with 2-B range.

but it's not Rimuru, it's Veldora

But yes, though Veldora can handle it because of immortality 9 needing 2-A range, maybe I'll create to be sure
Well Veldora can't really... do much anyway. Like, at all, sisters just repeatedly kill him, after gaining all of his powers and resistances due to sword logic but better, and AP doesn't work due to regen, Immortality, and the fact they're infinitely above baseline Low 2-C in AP, Veldora literally can't do anything and just gets repeatedly killed, let's just say, just inconning because your hard to kill isn't enough to get a spot here

Well Veldora can't really... do much anyway. Like, at all, sisters just repeatedly kill him, after gaining all of his powers and resistances due to sword logic but better, and AP doesn't work due to regen, Immortality, and the fact they're infinitely above baseline Low 2-C in AP, Veldora literally can't do anything and just gets repeatedly killed, let's just say, just inconning because your hard to kill isn't enough to get a spot here
I mean, I don't really know about it, Veldora has some passives that I didn't see Oryx having profile resistance, moreover, I wonder if they could steal Veldora's powers and abilities, since it's type 2 information and it's still unconventional resistance to mimicry, i think we would have to create the match to be sure

Vex are fun. They like information. Guess what can hit Vex in their BS Realm things and kill them lol
Hmm can you tell me what the character's passives are? Also, are the infinite layers resistance or denial? Or both? I want to know how useful Veldora's passives would be here to know if it would be worth creating a match or not

Hmm can you tell me what the character's passives are? Also, are the infinite layers resistance or denial? Or both? I want to know how useful Veldora's passives would be here to know if it would be worth creating a match or not
I don't think Daughters have passives, but yes they are resistances, which basically means the haxes just don't work on them. It might be, ot might not. Personally I don't think so, but it could be worth it

I don't think Daughters have passives, but yes they are resistances, which basically means the haxes just don't work on them. It might be, ot might not. Personally I don't think so, but it could be worth it
well, he has infinite resistance to what is linked in the profile, Veldora has some passives that are at least broken, I will create a CRT in the future to know the result

well, he has infinite resistance to what is linked in the profile, Veldora has some passives that are at least broken, I will create a CRT in the future to know the result
If the Deathsong ever goes off she has all of Veldora's powers and resistances a layer above his standard powers and resistances, doesn't matter that he didn't at all permadie, just killing his physical body is enough to gain everything. Sword Logic is fun that way.

And that's what he needs, layers.

If the Deathsong ever goes off she has all of Veldora's powers and resistances a layer above his standard powers and resistances, doesn't matter that he didn't at all permadie, just killing his physical body is enough to gain everything. Sword Logic is fun that way.

well, let's not discuss about it here, let's wait when the match is created

This is why i hate game characters. I legit can't investigate anything without playing the game. Those bunch of resistances for example, is it just because characters spam attacks at each other? Where does the infinite layer stuff come from

This is why i hate game characters. I legit can't investigate anything without playing the game. Those bunch of resistances for example, is it just because characters spam attacks at each other? Where does the infinite layer stuff come from
Oryx and his kin threw practically everything at eachother and killed each other repeatedly for an Infinite amount of time to farm sword logic.

Is oryx the only 1-A?
The reason Oryx is High 1-B with Low 1-A taking is because his taking comes directly from the Darkness which is in fact the only Low 1-A of the verse to my knowledge, if it wasn't obvious literally nobody scales to Oryx directly even if he took part in the farming, and that goes infinitely moreso for his 2-A and higher tiers.

I mean, can't Veldora just copy Sword Logic?

Correct me if I'm wrong

can someone tell me waht non smurf is
Someone who cannot use haxes above their dimensionality in a way that they are on a higher tier than their own.

Example. 9-A(3D) using 1-A hax
2-C (4D)using low 1-C tier hax
Low 1-C (5D) using (104D)1-B hax

9-A using up to High 3-A hax is still non-Smurf.

But 3-A(3D) using low 2-C(4D) hax isnt
or (5D) low 1-C using (6D) hax

ironically, Veldora doesn't even have Power Mimicry, he has unconventional resistance to it, but I wonder if the character can handle Veldora's passives, like madness and fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back