• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scrolled down and saw no comments on why Sinbad deserves it.
But I never talked about Sinbad, it is you guys who automatically assume that I was talking about him, which only further proves that you have practically 0 knowledge of the verse since there exists other characters besides the ''viral'' Sinbad.
I hope this will be the last time I've to say
You are in the wrong thread, here is only a non-smurf, so bringing me a smurf hax such as a 1-B blessing? Ya, you can do it in another thread.
Look, I know Sinbad and David having 1B blessed or sth, okay, but that isn't the one I'm talking about
I genuinely have doubts about whether you even read my comments or not.

Why would 6D HDE negs?
Let me tell you how tier 1 non-smurfs work. They're decided by dimensionality, simply as that. If you have the highest dimensional state possible of a tier, then you by default ''immune'' to all of lowerD stuff, it's incon at best, and from how the thread treats, the HD beings would be granted the spot even if they inconed with very haxxed characters from the lower dimensions. That's precisely the reason why ppl like Blazblue, D, or Yang Qi didn't get to join the list, as 6D is normally the highest of L1C, 5D characters usually won't qualify even if they're the pinnacle of 5D

I asked again and HDE 6 = baseline 6D character and Anos has 6D abilities in his last key (his sword). I still don't see how Sinbad wins this.
Ya, I will make a match later, then.

I asked again and HDE 6 = baseline 6D character and Anos has 6D abilities in his last key (his sword). I still don't see how Sinbad wins this.
Ya, I will make a match later, then.
It's not Sinbad, its a different character called il lah but anos still negs him.
The confusion started with me as I'm the one who mentioned sinbad, I'm sorry.
which only further proves that you have practically 0 knowledge of the verse since there exists other characters besides the ''viral'' Sinbad.
Lol, telling me i know nothing about a verse I've read twice going to 3x now.
Il lah got merked by those he created so he isn't really all that for me

Lol, telling me i know nothing about a verse I've read twice going to 3x now.
Il lah got merked by those he created so he isn't really all that for me
was not talking about you though? I rushed Magi pretty badly but I did see the massive crt, hence IK who is knowledgeable about the verse

just Anos tbh, since this guy does exist
99% of MG
Before you torment me again, I already said Anos will get the spot regardless

was not talking about you though? I rushed Magi pretty badly but I did see the massive crt, hence IK who is knowledgeable about the verse
I know about the verse, and I am the one who downgraded Sinbad. I just did not add myself as one, because I don't call myself supporter, rather opponent.

can fowey affect data?
why would he need that ? monoka isn't a Nep or abstract being or there are sth I missing,anyway even if monoka have the nep or the AE, flowey can still have this
Reality Warping, Information Manipulation (Can edit the game that is his reality, changing texts, corrupting and destroying files and giving himself a new form and likely many of the abilities he used in combat),also pretty sure flowey also get data manip via this too since he can manip the file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back