• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand, but I think it's infinite 3D (1 layer 4D), because if it's infinite 4D (1 layer 5D) wouldn't that be a smurf? Or am I misunderstanding the layering system?
To cross dimensions you need a qualitive difference(Infinite^infinite) here or a statement of transcendence. 4-D is easy, just effect time significantly, 5-D and up though...

To cross dimensions you need a qualitive difference(Infinite^infinite) here or a statement of transcendence. 4-D is easy, just effect time significantly, 5-D and up though...
4D isn't just about affecting time anymore, that changed a while ago, to acquire hax 4D it also needs to be qualitatively infinitely superior to 3D, same goes for 4D to 5D, hax/AP 4D is "easier" to get mainly because we have the space-time continuum which is four-dimensional

4D isn't just about affecting time anymore, that changed a while ago, to acquire hax 4D it also needs to be qualitatively infinitely superior to 3D, same goes for 4D to 5D
Was It? Don't recall the thread, regardless Dûl Incaru can manifest 4-D waveforms and shit so he counts for making their powers 4-D lol

Was It? Don't recall the thread, regardless Dûl Incaru can manifest 4-D waveforms and shit so he counts for making their powers 4-D lol
Well, at least that's what they told me when I asked about the time stop being automatically 4D and they said it actually has a 3D time stop using this reasoning I said

@DaReaperMan can you tell me what the sword logic actually does? I don't see why veldora shouldn't be able to copy it just because someone else couldn't
there's literally a page on Sword Logic for one(Though it is pretty outdated lol), secondly, Veldora lacks the layers to pierce the fact Daughters and Crota resist power mimicry because those resistances, praise Sword Logic, are infinite layered and just matching the layers, to my knowledge, is not enough to pierce the resistance.

there's literally a page on Sword Logic for one(Though it is pretty outdated lol), secondly, Veldora lacks the layers to pierce the fact Daughters and Crota resist power mimicry because those resistances, praise Sword Logic, are infinite layered and just matching the layers, to my knowledge, is not enough to pierce the resistance.
Was the vex failing to copy it before or after the farming? How does one even get resistance to power mimicry?

Not to be confused, it's easier to say that sword logic has a 4D layer, and Couldn't Veldora just nullify the sword's powers passively with the aura that also has a is 4D layer? Also, I don't see time stop resistance on his profile, so couldn't Veldora just stop time and work things out?

Last edited:
Not to be confused, it's easier to say that sword logic has a 4D layer, and Couldn't Veldora just nullify the sword's powers passively with the aura that also has a is 4D layer? Also, I don't see time stop resistance on his profile, so couldn't Veldora just stop time and work things out?
Sword Logic is a hive power. Lesser Hive Gods can manifest 4-D stuff. Sword Logic is 4-D. your argument is illogical.
Was the vex failing to copy it before or after the farming? How does one even get resistance to power mimicry?
Vex have kinda always failed to copy folks like Hive Gods and Guardian Light, they fail to copy those who did not participate in the farming, and seeing as everything gets layers when you kill something due to Sword Logic, technically it's both.

and you just, are not effected by power mimicry. how does one resist resistance negation at that point lol

Sword Logic is a hive power. Lesser Hive Gods can manifest 4-D stuff. Sword Logic is 4-D. your argument is illogical.

Vex have kinda always failed to copy folks like Hive Gods and Guardian Light, they fail to copy those who did not participate in the farming, and seeing as everything gets layers when you kill something due to Sword Logic, technically it's both.

and you just, are not effected by power mimicry. how does one resist resistance negation at that point lol
Isn't sword logic is a smurf?

sorry, but I don't understand how this makes sword logic resist powernull, sword logic would have to have powernull resistance to not be affected, being 4D wouldn't make a difference, the right thing is sword logic has resistance to powernull 4D(you being 4D doesn't make all your hax or resistence 4D), meanwhile, I don't even see powernull resistance in either of the two profiles

Also, I don't see HDE in the sword logic profile, so why would the sword be 4D? Shouldn't that be in the profile?

sorry, but I don't understand how this makes sword logic resist powernull, sword logic would have to have powernull resistance to not be affected, being 4D wouldn't make a difference, the right thing is sword logic has resistance to powernull 4D(you being 4D doesn't make all your hax or resistence 4D), meanwhile, I don't even see powernull resistance in either of the two profiles

Also, I don't see HDE in the sword logic profile, so why would the sword be 4D? Shouldn't that be in the profile?
Can you Google translate better like you were before? Lol

But, from what i understood, your acting like Sword Logic is a different being; it isn't. It's a power used by the hive, Hive Powers used by someone not named Oryx is 4-D, so Daughters' resistance to power null and mimicry and what have you would still work as Sword Logic is simply a power of theirs.

But, from what i understood, your acting like Sword Logic is a different being; it isn't. It's a power used by the hive, Hive Powers used by someone not named Oryx is 4-D, so Daughters' resistance to power null and mimicry and what have you would still work as Sword Logic is simply a power of theirs.
I don't see why they resist power mimicry, shouldn't it be sword logic itself?
How does a 2-A Oryx with 1-A hax farm and get layers from something that's 4-D
Not trying to debunk anything, just curious

Because he kinda, you know, farmed sword logic, sword logic layers all powers and resistances, and Oryx is in fact the strongest user so

Mfw this thread suddenly starts treating infinite layers == qualitative superiority.
You don't reach higher dimension from infinite layers alone. Qualitative superiority is above that that it becomes unreachable even by infinite in that dimension.

You can have infinite layers in 3D but it will never be 4D unless it becomes unreachable even by infinite in 3D or it encompasses spacetime continuum affecting all snapshots of an entire timeline.

You can get higher hax without having resistance to it. That is how.
The fact that he farmed with his kin to strengthen his resistance for an infinite time would technically qualify it to actually having layers because even if it takes him 100 years to increase it by 1 layer. Infinite time will still result to him doing that infinite times

right, although I didn't do anything different, the translation theoretically should be the same
Well, then the sword profile needs to be severely updated, because it doesn't have that kind of thing

Mfw this thread suddenly starts treating infinite layers == qualitative superiority.
You don't reach higher dimension from infinite layers alone. Qualitative superiority is above that that it becomes unreachable even by infinite in that dimension.

You can have infinite layers in 3D but it will never be 4D unless it becomes unreachable even by infinite in 3D or it encompasses spacetime continuum affecting all snapshots of an entire timeline.
I see, I had seen somewhere that for example infinite 3D layers would be the same as one 4D layer

In that case, can you have infinite 4D layers and still be a non-smurf?

Make a CRT and get thy arse destroyed by WHYNAUT, go ahead.
Well, shouldn't it be the other way around? There was no mention of infinite layers on any page, blog or CRT, wasn't it right for you to make a CRT about it? It makes no sense to make a CRT of something that hasn't even been accepted within the wiki, and there are several things that you say the sword resists without having linked it in the profile

Well, shouldn't it be the other way around? There was no mention of infinite layers on any page, blog or CRT, wasn't it right for you to make a CRT about it? It makes no sense to make a CRT of something that hasn't even been accepted within the wiki, and there are several things that you say the sword resists without having linked it in the profile
Considering it was WHYNAUT who first used it and he's the one doing a bunch of destiny revisions, I'm pretty sure it's accepted.

And you keep on trying to say Sword Logic needs to resist stuff, it doesn't, the characters using sword logic need to resist things, and they do in this case.

Considering it was WHYNAUT who first used it and he's the one doing a bunch of destiny revisions, I'm pretty sure it's accepted.

And you keep on trying to say Sword Logic needs to resist stuff, it doesn't, the characters using sword logic need to resist things, and they do in this case.
Where is it accepted? Mind linking the thread. I wanna see how the sword resist stuff that is not mentioned in profile, not considered as NLF.

Where is it accepted? Mind linking the thread. I wanna see how the sword resist stuff that is not mentioned in profile, not considered as NLF.
You just said "I wanna see how this power resists stuff!"

I don't know what upside down world you live in, but in this world I'm in, Characters resist things, not powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back