• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

6.2D

What the ****.

I'm not even sure how to properly quantify this shit. Like is it infinitely above 6.1D and below, but infinitely below 6.3D and shit?

On a side note what makes Makina so special? Her powers and abilities section seems very bare-bones. Unless she has some type of 1-A hax that I'm unaware of Knives's should outhax her significantly.

Unless she has 7-D hax and resistances I'm literally not even seeing how she even beats Vash who can negate her regen and immortality.

Completely unrelated with the above discussion about tier 1 spots and Marvel weird fractal dimension, but just remembered that Shizuku got an inco against Ikki and she isn't even the strongest Arifureta character of that tier, her same win cons apply to the other members of the main group with the addition of things like spatial defences that make impossible for Ikki to damage them (something that Shizuku lacked), so I propose Arifureta characters (mainly Hajime and Yue since both are the ones able to put spatial defences with a thought) to be placed above him in High 7-A. Regarding the lower spots, pretty sure Alakazam get stomped and Bebe in principle seem like is also defeated. Not even gonna try to argue for higher spots because right now I don't want to read wall of texts.

Regarding 7-A the Arifureta characters should also get at least third place, the Death Mage characters get stomped (I know this as a fact as someone who follow the novel and plan to eventually upgrade the verse), not even Vandalieu can do something despite all his arsenal. Geist powers get resisted by conceptual resistances and he himself is nulled by conceptual powers, same with Bai first key.

On a side note what makes Makina so special? Her powers and abilities section seems very bare-bones. Unless she has some type of 1-A hax that I'm unaware of Knives's should outhax her significantly.
This is the nonsmurf thread you twat 🗿

anyway, Makina has infinite 6D army that'll immediatelly haul Knive while she herself is like unquantifiably above baseline 6D in every aspect (that included layer of haxes because lolRE) plus you need infinite 6D range because you need to destroy both her and her core to completely kill her

wtf this is non smurf bruh,how can you bring the guy with super smurf hax in here 💀
I like how some of yall out here saying shit like this without even knowing 6-D is still Low 1-C. He ain't a smurf, he's just on the higher end of Low 1-C goofball.
This is the nonsmurf thread you twat 🗿
6-D is still Low 1-C you dense greasy fetus.

anyway, Makina has infinite 6D army that'll immediatelly haul Knive while she herself is like unquantifiably above baseline 6D in every aspect (that included layer of haxes because lolRE)
Infinite in terms of numbers or dimensional hax? Because if it's the latter her profile makes no mention of her having >>>> infinite 6-D hax. Regardless Plant RE has jumped from 5-D to 6-D before so "Infinite." 6-D isn't something Knives's can't adapt to.

And they kill the guy with Mid-Godly, Type 8, Type 3 and 4 Acausality how? Oh wait they don't.

Knive's nullifies her powers, absorbs her, etc. Her army gets nuked by his large AoE, and his RE would grant him powers to counter her abilities mid-fight. FYI, Knives's can negate her regeneration and immortality while the same can't be said for her negating his regeneration.
plus you need infinite 6D range because you need to destroy both her and her core to completely kill her
Her page doesn't indicate that you need infinte 6-D range to affect her. Unless you wanna use her 1-C key which would automatically null her from being on this list.

Also good luck ever tagging him since his MFTL is much faster than her's along with his infinite speed which takes priority over his MFTL rating.

Last edited:
Change the tiering mate, it's been argued for awhile that Fractal Dimensions count and such.
like wasn't the intended purpose of the non-smurfs thread to be more fair since the normal one is "lol smurf" le thread?
isn't it unfair even if the dimensions aren't ontologically superior?

oh, actually, sorry for not being specific, but I mean key low 2-C, which low2-C character from destiny is the most powerful?

One non-trivial example is the fractal dimension of a Koch snowflake. It has a topological dimension of 1, but it is by no means rectifiable: the length of the curve between any two points on the Koch snowflake is infinite. No small piece of it is line-like, but rather it is composed of an infinite number of segments joined at different angles. The fractal dimension of a curve can be explained intuitively thinking of a fractal line as an object too detailed to be one-dimensional, but too simple to be two-dimensional.[7] Therefore its dimension might best be described not by its usual topological dimension of 1 but by its fractal dimension, which is often a number between one and two; in the case of the Koch snowflake, it is approximately 1.2619.

This sounds like non-smurf to me just many times above infinitely above baseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back