• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean....whats stopping you
Nothing, never knew that the sword logic got that bs infinite layers by such that. We both know Venz did the same thing to a higher degree of NEP 2 user.
But later on, I am preparing to fix low-mid tier verse, bec I created 3 calculation right now.

+ I don't mind delaying it, I need to create two CRTs for low-mid tier keys and the physiology page. Afterward, we can discuss those two NLF swords, lol.

**** muncher
it comes with the job
9Ft2Rq0.png

Infinite in terms of numbers or dimensional hax? Because if it's the latter her profile makes no mention of her having >>>> infinite 6-D hax. Regardless Plant RE has jumped from 5-D to 6-D before so "Infinite." 6-D isn't something Knives's can't adapt to.

And they kill the guy with Mid-Godly, Type 8, Type 3 and 4 Acausality how? Oh wait they don't.

Knive's nullifies her powers, absorbs her, etc. Her army gets nuked by his large AoE, and his RE would grant him powers to counter her abilities mid-fight. FYI, Knives's can negate her regeneration and immortality while the same can't be said for her negating his regeneration.
^^

Knive's >>> Eden.

Alice ability gives infinite evolution that lets her jump from moon level to 6-D, Eden has that exact same ability, and thus Alice can't win excluding special circumstances due to how her ability works

Eden has a rival who has the exact same ability as her, not only can said rival create higher dimensions and an "infinite multidimensional universe", they fought Eden for hundreds of millions of years to a stalemate, so both of them who have "infinite evolution" couldn't beat each other and obviously would be far far stronger than when they first started fighting.

Alice ability gives infinite evolution that lets her jump from moon level to 6-D, Eden has that exact same ability, and thus Alice can't win excluding special circumstances due to how her ability works

Eden has a rival who has the exact same ability as her, not only can said rival create higher dimensions and an "infinite multidimensional universe", they fought Eden for hundreds of millions of years to a stalemate, so both of them who have "infinite evolution" couldn't beat each other and obviously would be far far stronger than when they first started fighting.
But Can She Beat Goku?

"Moon level to 6-D." means nothing, just say 3-D to 6-D.

And Vash has done the same exact thing with his own RE, going from 3-D to being able to face a 6-D being like Knives's instantly. Regular Plant Evolution is already infinite / limitless, Independent Plants like Vash and Knives's scale above that RE.

Eden has a rival who has the exact same ability as her, not only can said rival create higher dimensions and an "infinite multidimensional universe"
Something that Non Independent Plants essentially do passively.
they fought Eden for hundreds of millions of years to a stalemate, so both of them who have "infinite evolution" couldn't beat each other and obviously would be far far stronger than when they first started fighting.
Which doesn't mean much since he can just absorb her and her army into himself, along with his Mid-Godly regeneration and his regeneration Negation that works on Mid-Godly and negs Immortality whereas she can't negate his regeneration.

Knives's Blitzes with infinite speed and absorbs her, negating her immortality and regeneration.

Eden army are all 6-D too and there are an infinite number of them, that get infinitely reproduced.

Eden essentially fights sending out her army while her true self exists on that "infinite multidimensional universe", all the infinities just sound silly at this point.

Anyway last I remember we didn't really decide whether Eden was infinite 6-D? Some people here just thought creating something infinite on a 6-D scale was just range, something like that. Her true currently from what I remember is just treated as needing infinite 6-D range to reach

And I am busy doing other stuff, so i haven't gotten to upping her ap to infinite 6-D.

Vash obvious would speed blitz though, until the LN starts touching on the higher dimensions anyway.

Her profile is kinda booty since regenerating from EE isnt Mid-Godly unless the mind, body and soul are nuked. And why does she have resistance to precognition whenever her type 4 Acausality covers that already..?

Isis Erasure destroy everything soul included, and even is Conceptual Erasure according to LN, that's a revision for another day, world creators can regenerate from that.

But scans are on isis profile.

World creators like kuro affect other world creators who are acausal with causality Manipulation...

Precog isn't exactly an issue, they spamm causality and precog against each other just to try and win card games and stuff so they get Kaito.

Last edited:
Eden army are all 6-D too and there are an infinite number of them, that get infinitely reproduced.
Knive's has Infinite stamina and the range to Infinitely absorb them. So I suppose it'd just continue for eternity?
Eden essentially fights sending out her army while her true self exists on that "infinite multidimensional universe", all the infinities just sound silly at this point.
Nah join me in taking shots everytime the word infinite is used. 💀 also
Anyway last I remember we didn't really decide whether Eden was infinite 6-D? Some people here just thought creating something infinite on a 6-D scale was just range, something like that. Her true currently from what I remember is just treated as needing infinite 6-D range to reach
Infinite 6-D shouldn't be an issue.

Infinite, and it's not just "Oh infinite amount of time" for the layers, it's the fact that sword logic was being constantly farmed repeatedly during that infinite amount of time lol
But are infinite layers 3D? Because if it is, then wouldn't it basically be a 4D layer? Can you specify if it's infinite 3D or infinite 4D?

But are infinite layers 3D? Because if it is, then wouldn't it basically be a 4D layer? Can you specify if it's infinite 3D or infinite 4D?
It's infinite 4-D, I believe, you'd have to grab someone more knowledgeable on Destiny to confirm for certain @WHYNAUT is the one I know to actually be somewhat active and whatnot

It's infinite 4-D, I believe, you'd have to grab someone more knowledgeable on Destiny to confirm for certain @WHYNAUT is the one I know to actually be somewhat active and whatnot
I understand, but I think it's infinite 3D (1 layer 4D), because if it's infinite 4D (1 layer 5D) wouldn't that be a smurf? Or am I misunderstanding the layering system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back