• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc his Fear aura is close range and madness required a chip in there neck? smh the only Espada i found in the Low 6-B range where close range fighters. idk anything about the verse how is the A.I controlling that human Kamen rider Ark rider zero? is it alive or just a corpse?

iirc his Fear aura is close range and madness required a chip in there neck? smh the only Espada i found in the Low 6-B range where close range fighters. idk anything about the verse how is the A.I controlling that human Kamen rider Ark rider zero? is it alive or just a corpse?
Not really.

Madness doesn't even required chip since it knock out entire AIMS squadron who doesn't have the same implant as Yaiba and Fuwa.

Ark is most of the time possessing other A.I. and even then it can bodysurf into other electronics and A.I. for a new puppet to use.

Madness doesn't even required chip since it knock out entire AIMS squadron who doesn't have the same implant as Yaiba and Fuwa.
could that have been fear hax?

Ark is most of the time possessing other A.I. and even then it can bodysurf into other electronics and A.I. for a new puppet to use.
Is the human dude alive?

so its controlling the dude via his kamen rider machine?

the human dude alive?

so its controlling the dude via his kamen rider machine?
A.I. is a humagear aka a robot. Depend on how one considered an A.I. to be alive.
could that have been fear
Fear is from his presence, causing Yaiba to freeze on the spot and need someone to snap her out of it despite her fought off mind control chip before. And Madness Hax is him flaring his own aura.

I nominate Lucy for 5th 9-C in replace of Yumi (Tried to do this before but was ignored rip)

She has 5-C invisible hands with a few decent hax. They are also massively hypersonic.
Thing is: Lucy's 5-C hands will be no use if Yumi just turns all damage she inflicts unto her into a lie.
Other way around, Yumi can just fire 20 bullets at Lucy in fast succession and give her 20 consecutive headshots by turning the lie that she hit into reality. Lucy's defenses can't stop that.
Basically: Lucy's strength is irrelevant when up against reality warping.

Thing is: Lucy's 5-C hands will be no use if Yumi just turns all damage she inflicts unto her into a lie.
Other way around, Yumi can just fire 20 bullets at Lucy in fast succession and give her 20 consecutive headshots by turning the lie that she hit into reality. Lucy's defenses can't stop that.
Basically: Lucy's strength is irrelevant when up against reality warping.
pretty sure Yumi gets blitzed

Only if Lucy can pinpoint her location over 4km distance before Yumi gets her lies going.
I don't see why that'd be difficult at all. She'd instantly detect her and blitz her with vectors. One hit and she's reduced to a puddle.

I don't see why that'd be difficult at all. She'd instantly detect her and blitz her with vectors. One hit and she's reduced to a puddle.
It would be difficult since there are trees in the way and she has no sensing abilities which would allow her to detect the location of a regular human.

It would be difficult since there are trees in the way and she has no sensing abilities which would allow her to detect the location of a regular human.
Wouldn't it apply to Yumi as well? And by the time they both do see each other, would she not still get blitzed by the vectors? How would she negate it if she can't even see them? Both because of invisibility and because of speed. Would she just hax her to death instantaneously?

Wouldn't it apply to Yumi as well? And by the time they both do see each other, would she not still get blitzed by the vectors? How would she negate it if she can't even see them? Both because of invisibility and because of speed. Would she just hax her to death instantaneously?
The same does apply to Yumi, however, Yumi can just make a large scale lie reality about how she ambushes and kills Lucy or something. Like she, in the novel, wanted to make a fictional story in which all of Japan gets destroyed reality.
Or she can do this stuff:
She can also use it to vanish like fog or an illusion and attack the enemy from other directions as if she were teleporting, with the enemy unable to pinpoint her actual location even if she's talking to them.

Hmm, looking at 4B, maybe I should make some matches with Zhong Yue to see if he can take a place.

AIM Burst for the free spot in 8-B
Huh, actually I was gonna propose Endou Kousuke for the spot and later gonna do vs to get higher spots. He basically had the Dummy Check of AIM from the very first key as a natural ability, and in later keys said ability become stronger. A side from the things he profile already list in a neer crt (that I will make this week) he will also get automatic resurrection via time manip, summon and protection from a abstract 6-B being with immo type 8, infinite magic power and as last retort summoning of Nagumo Hajime.

Edit: But even without that crt currently he still have the ability to grow until fight 5-C opponents (his speed also grow), create a army of said things, instantly reduce the SAN (sanity) value of others while doing his clones (canonically low SAN value make one lost their sanity, memory and even an adult mentaly turn in a infant), 5-C black holes, mind manip that scale to Hajime artifacts, gloves that regenerate things with time manip, reactive evolution and supernatural willpower that let him gain resistances and develop new abilities or futher strengthen the ones he already have, Instinctive Reaction that scale to Hajime group, resistance to analysis do to how absurd and random his way of act is, etc.

Last edited:
Yeah but unfortunately Ark zero doesn't have a soul and the characters that possibly have the advantage is in the higher tiers.

Aren't there stronger High 8-C? Looking at Bunny she's kinda weak. I mean if I were to open the category for H8C, I could click on a random char and will be stronger than her in combat prowess. ex: Jin-Woo, Giorno (or does he have some smurf), Dam Soo-Cheon, Blindside, several Kamen Rider, etc.

Huh, actually I was gonna propose Endou Kousuke for the spot and later gonna do vs to get higher spots. He basically had the Dummy Check of AIM from the very first key as a natural ability, and in later keys said ability become stronger. A side from the things he profile already list in a neer crt (that I will make this week) he will also get automatic resurrection via time manip, summon and protection from a abstract 6-B being with immo type 8, infinite magic power and as last retort summoning of Nagumo Hajime.

Edit: But even without that crt currently he still have the ability to grow until fight 5-C opponents (his speed also grow), create a army of said things, instantly reduce the SAN (sanity) value of others while doing his clones (canonically low SAN value make one lost their sanity, memory and even an adult mentaly turn in a infant), 5-C black holes, mind manip that scale to Hajime artifacts, gloves that regenerate things with time manip, reactive evolution and supernatural willpower that let him gain resistances and develop new abilities or futher strengthen the one he already have, Instinctive Reaction that scale to Hajime group, resistance to analysis do to how absurd and random his way of act is, etc.
Mind stuff should work, I guess, so he can have the spot.

Aren't there stronger High 8-C? Looking at Bunny she's kinda weak. I mean if I were to open the category for H8C, I could click on a random char and will be stronger than her in combat prowess. ex: Jin-Woo, Giorno (or does he have some smurf), Dam Soo-Cheon, Blindside, several Kamen Rider, etc.
She seem to have a sort of timestop actually so she's pretty strong.

Infinite time stop + Time Reversal + if you kill her time reverses to before her death.
That's not weak IMO.
If you know someone who can defeat that feel free to mention them.
(GER Giorno is smurf)

Not like I have any High 8-C character that I want to propose, but can't she be incapacitated or the time thing would start even in that case?

Falchion should out stamina.
Considering that Bunny can rest during infinite time stop he kinda wouldn't actually.
Not like I have any High 8-C character that I want to propose, but can't she be incapacitated or the time thing would start even in that case?
Incap would work, I guess. But it would need to be done before eternal time stop is invoked, unless that's resisted.

Yeah but unfortunately Ark zero doesn't have a soul and the characters that possibly have the advantage is in the higher tiers.
Soul manipulation and paralysis and other stuff are actually 2 different powers that soul crush has iirc.

It’s not just soul manipulation (Some would argue it’s not soul manipulation at all Kek)

Soul manipulation and paralysis and other stuff are actually 2 different powers that soul crush has iirc.

It’s not just soul manipulation (Some would argue it’s not soul manipulation at all Kek)
Does it work instantly then? Even if that's the case Ark's fear hax is passive and his aura is basically passive.

Worse case scenarios he body surf into different electronic and stay in his mobile form.

Infinite time stop + Time Reversal + if you kill her time reverses to before her death.
That's not weak IMO.
If you know someone who can defeat that feel free to mention them.
(GER Giorno is smurf)
Okay, now that you mention it, it does feel stronger. Didn't see the reverse resurrection.

Does her resurrection work if her soul is destroyed?

Some are innate abilities, some are items.
Actually looking back Kyomu doesn't only negate only the Holy Blades abilities, it also negate Elemental Dragon's innate abilities to instinctive turn into various elements to dodge attacks.

So Kyomu should work since it should also be able to negate time abilities too due to Kaiji's ability to erase time getting neg by Kyomu.

Does her resurrection work if her soul is destroyed?
It comes from one of her items... so, probably?
Actually looking back Kyomu doesn't only negate only the Holy Blades abilities, it also negate Elemental Dragon's innate abilities to instinctive turn into various elements to dodge attacks.

So Kyomu should work since it should also be able to negate time abilities too due to Kaiji's ability to erase time getting neg by Kyomu.
What are the requirements for the negation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back