• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, VHD has way more hax than Doctor Who (and various people can interact with nep characters - such as D and the Sacred Ancestor, for example). Imo VHD low 1cs stomp the Isekai at peace ones... unless the latter have 1b fate hax/immortality (like Sinbad does). Though I don't see how any of those 3 can bypass VHD's layered hax/high-godly regen (and neg) without smurf hax. Iirc, the Magi low 1cs don't have any 1b hax (of their own at least), only the aforementioned ones, and those merely serve as a possible incon option. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
VHD are 5D. The ones on the list are 6D

What do warhammer characters have in low 1-C?

Are low 1-C warhammer characters type 5 acausals? Is so who can affect them in nasuverse?

Last edited:
What about Vampire Hunter D for 5th low 1c? How strong are the Doctor Who low 1cs? And in 2b, Destiny should be number 1, with Pokémon at either 2 or 3. As far as low 2c is concerned, Anos stomped Ecang in a recent thread, but things are a bit complicated it seems... oh, and Gurren Lagann should probably share the number 2 spot in high 1c (with the Will), just like it does on the smurf list.
what about my other suggestions?

Who are destiny characters in 2B? Agree that Gurren Lagann should be higher in High 1-C. Simon Even stomped High Priest from To Aru.

I see. Anyway, do you think Anos could take the second spot in 2b (Pokémon 3rd)? Or, since he's not allowed his 2a range, he's going to remain 3rd (since Pokémon at too big)?

I see. Anyway, do you think Anos could take the second spot in 2b (Pokémon 3rd)? Or, since he's not allowed his 2a range, he's going to remain 3rd (since Pokémon at too big)?
anos doesn`t have the range. His 2B key still has 2B range. He beats the creation trio but can`t affect arceus due to range

Why wouldn't he be allowed his 2-A range? It isn't a smurf. We could use his pre silver sey key which has 2-B key and eyes and venuzdonoa would still have 2-A range.

Why wouldn't he be allowed his 2-A range? It isn't a smurf. We could use his pre silver sey key which has 2-B key and eyes and venuzdonoa would still have 2-A range.
anos is already 2nd 2A. The 2A key for the sword is for the 2A version of anos not the 2B.

Yes but he has another 2-B key. Pre silver sea Anos. It is his own feat. Not the one done with venuzdonoa or his true power key

crota and co got downgraded to 2C. So they are out. The remaining 2Bs in destiny are smurf they are out. On the upside they can take the empty spot in 2C. Nil and exdeath have NEP they can`t interact with

anos is already 2nd 2A. The 2A key for the sword is for the 2A version of anos not the 2B.
His 2-B key has 2-A range with his Eyes and 2-A range with Venuz so he should be able to affect arceus in 2-B

Tier 2-B:

1. Characters from Pokémon

2. Characters from Destiny

3. Characters from Destiny

4. Characters from Destiny

Wtf??

His 2-B key has 2-A range with his Eyes and 2-A range with Venuz so he should be able to affect arceus in 2-B
He has two 2-B keys. One is done via magic which isn't connected with ratings of venuzdonoa other is his true power key which is connected with 2-B Venuzdonoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back