• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul manipulation and paralysis and other stuff are actually 2 different powers that soul crush has iirc.

It’s not just soul manipulation (Some would argue it’s not soul manipulation at all Kek)
Yeah but its all a byproduct of soul hax (you can sorta make the argument for paralysis ig)

What are the requirements for the negation?
His blade need to make contact. The powernull isn't permanent but if you got hit by Kyomu you have to relies on innate skill to get through the fight against an immortal swordman with infinite stamina, or be the Chosen One by the Book of Almighty.

Vento for the last 8-C spot, due to passive incap.
His blade need to make contact. The powernull isn't permanent but if you got hit by Kyomu you have to relies on innate skill to get through the fight against an immortal swordman with infinite stamina, or be the Chosen One by the Book of Almighty.
I mean... how will his blade make contact, though? Time manip makes that pretty unlikely.

Does it work instantly then? Even if that's the case Ark's fear hax is passive and his aura is basically passive.

Worse case scenarios he body surf into different electronic and stay in his mobile form.
There passives aswell that come with the overwhelming aura, but thr opponent needs a soul for it to work. If you don't believe in transcendant reiatsu differing from normal reiatsu the sheer difference in power can disintegrate others on close contact. but its not accpted here so it doesn't factor.

I mean... how will his blade make contact, though? Time manip makes that pretty unlikely.
He got infinite times to do so.

She need to slip up once, if she killed him then a single sneak attack post resurrection would put a stop to her time manipulation shenanigans.

Can you say with 100% certainty that she will never EVER got hit once across infinity?

Clashing his blade against other Seiken is enough to sap them of their power.

Last edited:
He got infinite times to do so.

She need to slip up once, if she killed him then a single sneak attack post resurrection would put a stop to her time manipulation shenanigans.

Can you say with 100% certainty that she will never EVER got hit once across infinity?

Clashing his blade against other Seiken is enough to sap them of their power.
I can't. Then again, once she notices he's immortal I'm not sure if she will ever deactivate her time stop again before she doesn't have some plan...
Given, Bunny isn't very smart, but still...
What if she stabs him with his own blade?

I can't. Then again, once she notices he's immortal I'm not sure if she will ever deactivate her time stop again before she doesn't have some plan...
Given, Bunny isn't very smart, but still...
What if she stabs him with his own blade?
When he die he simply disappear into nothingness and respawn back into the world. This can be as flashy as a mighty flame pillar erupting from where he is slain to as low-key as he seemingly reappear into existence behind his enemy. It is low-key enough to take someone like Blades by surprise, and Blades can counter Kaiji's ability to spams King Crimson without limit by "simply" predicting where they will attacks next base on the user's behaviour.

Hell, Bahato's swordmaster status should be comparable to Yuri/Kamen Rider Saikou one of the greatest swordman in Sword of Logos entire history who is arguably more skill than Blades himself. He's one of Yuri's greatest comrade back in the yee old days.

Unlikely to work due to Kyomu, being a Seiken, choose it's wielder so she most likely can't even lift the thing up at all. Even when Bahato have completely gone insane and fall to his dark desire to blow up the multiverse it hasn't gone to a different more sane candidate until Bahato truly die.

When he die he simply disappear into nothingness and respawn back into the world. This can be as flashy as a mighty flame pillar erupting from where he is slain to as low-key as he seemingly reappear into existence behind his enemy. It is low-key enough to take someone like Blades by surprise, and Blades can counter Kaiji's ability to spams King Crimson without limit by "simply" predicting where they will attacks next base on the user's behaviour.

Hell, Bahato's swordmaster status should be comparable to Yuri/Kamen Rider Saikou one of the greatest swordman in Sword of Logos entire history who is arguably more skill than Blades himself. He's one of Yuri's greatest comrade back in the yee old days.

Unlikely to work due to Kyomu, being a Seiken, choose it's wielder so she most likely can't even lift the thing up at all. Even when Bahato have completely gone insane and fall to his dark desire to blow up the multiverse it hasn't gone to a different more sane candidate until Bahato truly die.
I mean, seeing how the time reversal at death comes from the Bunny Dolls simply stabbing Bunny once would likely still trigger the reversal. Won't be surprised a second time.

And if she can't wield it, she could still at least disarm him... or she could stop time and move his arm to make him stab himself. If that's even necessary. Technically, the sword can't recognize that someone else started wielding it while time is stopped.

I mean, seeing how the time reversal at death comes from the Bunny Dolls simply stabbing Bunny once would likely still trigger the reversal.
When I said contact, I mean contact against the opponent in general. He hasn't hit Elemental Dragon Saber once on his body yet he's able to disable his ability to morph into various elements for example.

And if she can't wield it, she could still at least disarm him... or she could stop time and move his arm to make him stab himself. If that's even necessary. Technically, the sword can't recognize that someone else started wielding it while time is stopped.
Then the question become "could ability of Kyomu work in timestop?" If the answer is yes then the timestop would likely end since she make contact with it, and if the answer is no then it wouldn't work at all. And I wonder how could she pry open something from someone with much higher LS than her.

Would she even think that far with her average int and short temper?

When I said contact, I mean contact against the opponent in general. He hasn't hit Elemental Dragon Saber once on his body yet he's able to disable his ability to morph into various elements for example.
Ok, but how does that counter the fact that the time reversal power comes from an item she carries on her? He's not hitting all 23 dolls just by stabbing her, neither directly nor indirectly.

Then the question become "could ability of Kyomu work in timestop?" If the answer is yes then the timestop would likely end since she make contact with it, and if the answer is no then it wouldn't work at all. And I wonder how could she pry open something from someone with much higher LS than her.

Would she even think that far with her average int and short temper?
I mean, in a time stop he isn't really resisting her taking things from him so LS doesn't matter. And it doesn't need to activate in the time stop. She can start time again after stabbing him.

She has average int, yes. I would expect someone with average int to learn after dying a few times... or earlier.

Ok, but how does that counter the fact that the time reversal power comes from an item she carries on her? He's not hitting all 23 dolls just by stabbing her, neither directly nor indirectly.
Stuff like Wonder Ride Books are also the same things. They are items that most Riders carried and Elemental Dragon form also originate from Wonder Ride Book as well.
I mean, in a time stop he isn't really resisting her taking things from him so LS doesn't matter. And it doesn't need to activate in the time stop. She can start time again after stabbing him.
Then the sword is just gonna recognise him again then which is just gonna do nothing to Bahato.

Stuff like Wonder Ride Books are also the same things. They are items that most Riders carried and Elemental Dragon form also originate from Wonder Ride Book as well.
Did it work on this items then? Even if they didn't affect the user that had them. It sounds quite contradictory to say that physical contact is needed but an item that is completely separate gets nulled too.

Then the sword is just gonna recognise him again then which is just gonna do nothing to Bahato.
Is there proof that the sword can actually stop itself from manifesting its effect? Is it even that intelligent? Actually, wouldn't the damage already be done in the brief instance between the time stop deactivating with the sword cutting him and the time the sword realizes something has changed?

Right, all the 5-C's are smurfs now, so they got to be removed, except Megiddo but they aren't exactly broken besides the standard low godly regen and negation + causality manipulation.

Life has to be removed from High 6-B too, and pretty sure the High 6-C's are also smurfs, so they also should get removed there too.

In that case I propose the Arifureta characters for the empty spot, I actually think they can even be above Sigma and Naruto characters but will do the matches after the current revision end.

65o00d.jpg

then what prevents Makino just Techno Crush QiQi with a thought/hand movement, She can't touch he since basically the Turbo energy will make her explode, or Mortum just evolved and Corruption her that works on robots, which it's powered by 11 billion peoples.

besides that Makino and Mortum are much higher than her in Ap

Qiqi is 1.7651330915749494e30 x 2

1.194708429578599e+32 j=MAKINO=<Max/Jim Makino<<<<<Mortum

Sincerely, chinaverse (xianxia, xuanhuan) usually doesn't have smurf bellow tier 2, just in rare cases and even then they are likely some reincarnation stuff from later chapters (close to ending of novels) or be some lower clones of immortals. The closest to it are the MCs (Qin Yu and Linley Baruch) of Grandmist Duology but for them its just fate resistance that would be smurf. But since the novels are long and deal with taoism then they have wall hax.

Btw, who represent Low 7-C for LoL?

Sincerely, chinaverse (xianxia, xuanhuan) usually doesn't have smurf bellow tier 2, just in rare cases and even then they are likely some reincarnation stuff from later chapters (close to ending of novels) or be some lower clones of immortals. The closest to it are the MCs (Qin Yu and Linley Baruch) of Grandmist Duology but for them its just fate resistance that would be smurf. But since the novels are long and deal with taoism then they have wall hax.

Btw, who represent Low 7-C for LoL?
Don't know. Doesn't matter since LoL is getting revised anyway

then what prevents Makino just Techno Crush QiQi with a thought/hand movement, She can't touch he since basically the Turbo energy will make her explode, or Mortum just evolved and Corruption her that works on robots, which it's powered by 11 billion peoples.

besides that Makino and Mortum are much higher than her in Ap

Qiqi is 1.7651330915749494e30 x 2

1.194708429578599e+32 j=MAKINO=<Max/Jim Makino<<<<<Mortum
Should be said that regular tech manip abilities don't work on QiQi. (Well, hacking and EMPs but I'm not sure if what Makino does qualifies as much different)

That aside, future versions from QiQi from a future in which said future version won the fight for present QiQi can appear to save QiQi. Time travel shenanigans and all that.
What that means is that you don't simply need to defeat current QiQi. She gets help from one (or, I guess, possibly multiple) version of herself which had infinite prep and prior knowledge. And, well, QiQi is an extraordinary genius for a reason.
Makino also has no real defense against hacking or EMPs, so QiQi just takes him over or jams him.

First, it should be mentioned in her profile as it seems very misleading and second the resistance of the Turbo energy blocks EMP (since it has the same properties but even more critical level), Makino should also resist the Hack as he in his second key has Turbo energy that protected Steel and Max from a Hacking/Mind Hax of the Toxzon formula powered by another ultralink.

First, it should be mentioned in her profile as it seems very misleading and second the resistance of the Turbo energy blocks EMP (since it has the same properties but even more critical level), Makino should also resist the Hack as he in his second key has Turbo energy that protected Steel and Max from a Hacking/Mind Hax of the Toxzon formula powered by another ultralink.
In which way is her profile misleading?
Anyways, QiQi's hacking is comparable or superior to 02's who can casually take over all surveillance networks of an entire planet. Basic resistance would be easily circumvented.

In which way is her profile misleading?
in that she doesn't mention that she has access to future data about her enemies and Infinite Prep Time
Anyways, QiQi's hacking is comparable or superior to 02's who can casually take over all surveillance networks of an entire planet. Basic resistance would be easily circumvented.
nice, Zelak a Megalink perform the same feat as 02, an Random Ultralink managed to do the same with one of the biggest planetary agency on the planet with an anti hacking network like N-Tek, a force that no one should know about except the world governments and then Avatak did the same with an upgraded N-Tek network to be more resistant to Hacking.

not to mention that all the ultralinks are registered in an inter-galactic network connected to Makino, which Toxzon Hacked to delete Avatak and thus make it appear that he is dead

They all couldn't overcome the resistance of the turbo power

in that she doesn't mention that she has access to future data about her enemies and Infinite Prep Time
Guess it's a little vague on that, although it does mention how her future selves can return to the present.

nice, Zelak a Megalink perform the same feat as 02, an Random Ultralink managed to do the same with one of the biggest planetary agency on the planet with an anti hacking network like N-Tek, a force that no one should know about except the world governments and then Avatak did the same with an upgraded N-Tek network to be more resistant to Hacking.

not to mention that all the ultralinks are registered in an inter-galactic network connected to Makino, which Toxzon Hacked to delete Avatak and thus make it appear that he is dead

They all couldn't overcome the resistance of the turbo power
Was that planet also one with technology 1000+ years more advanced than real life? The humanity on that planet was also through 2 robot wars already and had developed countermeasures accordingly. And 02 did so to evade the anti-robot police i.e. humanities special force against exact threats like that.

And QiQi's hacking comes from unexplainable future tech by those standards.

Anyway, with future QiQi's help QiQi should easily win this.

That makes sense. Was asking for the Shichinin Misaki, so something like a plane with ankle-deep ocean might work even better.
Just needs ocean somewhere nearby.

What about Vampire Hunter D for 5th low 1c? How strong are the Doctor Who low 1cs? And in 2b, Destiny should be number 1, with Pokémon at either 2 or 3. As far as low 2c is concerned, Anos stomped Ecang in a recent thread, but things are a bit complicated it seems... oh, and Gurren Lagann should probably share the number 2 spot in high 1c (with the Will), just like it does on the smurf list.

Last edited:
What about Vampire Hunter D for 5th low 1c? How strong are the Doctor Who low 1cs? And in 2b, Destiny should be number 1, with Pokémon at either 2 or 3. As far as low 2c is concerned, Anos stomped Ecang in a recent thread, but things are a bit complicated it seems... oh, and Gurren Lagann should probably share the number 2 spot in high 1c (with the Will), just like it does on the smurf list.
Vampire Hunter D is 5D. DW Low 1Cs aren`t too op they have reality warping and possible NEP. They are only on the list because the fight between Isekai peace and magi hasn`t concluded yet

Vampire Hunter D is 5D. DW Low 1Cs aren`t too op they have reality warping and possible NEP. They are only on the list because the fight between Isekai peace and magi hasn`t concluded yet
Well, VHD has way more hax than Doctor Who (and various people can interact with nep characters - such as D and the Sacred Ancestor, for example). Imo VHD low 1cs stomp the Isekai at peace ones... unless the latter have 1b fate hax/immortality (like Sinbad does). Though I don't see how any of those 3 can bypass VHD's layered hax/high-godly regen (and neg) without smurf hax. Iirc, the Magi low 1cs don't have any 1b hax (of their own at least), only the aforementioned ones, and those merely serve as a possible incon option. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back