• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main form of attack is using the void claws, that they sever the existence of the target: ignore dura, reduces defences, negate regeneration and destroy the magic and ki supplies of the target; a critical hit may cause irreversible damage, and potentially erase the target from existence.

Other traits involve absorbing damage ala force field, and it possesses damage reduction. It also has an aura that reduces the combat capabilities of those that are close.

You can check here to know more about the creature.

Speaking of which what is a smurf?
basically someone who has abilities that is higher than the dimensional rating their tier has
aka a human (3D being) who has Higher than 3Dimensional hax like timeline erasure or fate manipulation to a higher dimensional level
so the human can have hax up to high 3-A but not hax that is rated tier 2 or higher
Smurf is only if it's higher-d. So technically a tier 10 can still work around here with High 3-A abilities, and so could a Low 2-C with 2-A abilities, so while it's kinda cheating, it's not an smurf and thus allowed : V
Sure makes one wonder how much would the list change if "smurf" was defined as anything above the physical tier someone's at.

isn't concept type 1 kinda smurfy already because of the nature of that type of power?
For Shark. Its Concept type 1 have limited range and can't affect across time. So it probably isn't smurf
Capabilities: It is capable of filter-feeding concepts from a particular area, as well as being able to 'swim' through solid objects. Eaten concepts will disappear within the area and will reappear two hours later. For example, if the concept of steel is eaten, all steel (and variations of it) in the area will disappear. Any steel will have an outline around where it would be.

Purpose/Motive: Unknown/Survival

Modus Operandi: The entity moves through space and consumes a concept within a spherical region (radius of 23') around its mouth. A trail of space without the concept will be left behind it as it moves.

His concept hax seem ineffective since the Concepts just reappear within 2 hours
it can make anyone permanently unable to perceive and/or recognize concepts which devoured by it. And it can BFR via concept devour
7/15/2015: At 8:47 PM the shark manifests inside the Valley Valle Thaumaturgic Shopping Center located at 2317 Ukelele Drive. Entity consumed the concept of motion pictures within the Valley Valle Cinema, exited the building, and consumed the concept of summer before moving into an auto-bus. The landscape took on a winter appearance, complete with cold temperatures and dead flora, for an hour. The interior of the Valley Valle cinema lost all screens, concessions and patrons for close to two hours. All concepts returned at 10:40 PM. Patrons of the Valley Valle cinema were left permanently unable to recognize the concept of a movie, but were otherwise unharmed.
8/7/2017: The shark manifests at Phoenix Park in the Teal District at 1:32 PM. Civilians are initially intrigued until it begins eating concepts related to Astral Ice, a company that sells flavors of ice cream made through anomalous means. Astral Ice stands, products, and workers vanish, resulting in civilian panic. UIU agents and police arrive at 1:51 PM and evacuate civilians, along with remaining Astral Ice workers. A minute after the entity moves into the ground and leaves. All affected concepts returned at 3:40. Affected Astral Ice workers are permanently unable to perceive Astral Ice's Eurtec Stars flavor ice cream.
And it can devour concepts of air or opponents's powers, make others died or being stomp if they doesn't have Self-sustaince type 1 (or at least some limited key, two-hour long) and resistance to powernull at conceptual type 1 level

His concept hax seem ineffective since the Concepts just reappear within 2 hours
I mean they cease to exist them returning to existence shouldn’t change that they where for most practical reasons* dead and they didn’t bring themselves back so if someone won a fight by killing would them reviving their opponent count as invalidating the fact the otherwise would of permanently killed them?

SCP Shark for a spot in 9B
It has conceptual manipulation type 1 and AE type 1 based on concept type 1 too
Loses to Owari no Chronicle characters (5th place) own concept hax. Like, Sayama immediately blasts it with concept erasure from 4km distance and Toda mostly doesn't care about what it does.

Loses to Owari no Chronicle characters (5th place) own concept hax. Like, Sayama immediately blasts it with concept erasure from 4km distance and Toda mostly doesn't care about what it does.
I don"t see anything suggest and/or said their concept hax being type 1?

I don"t see anything suggest and/or said their concept hax being type 1?
Tbh, I kinda seem to have forgotten to add it to their profiles. Their concepts are the same as Noah's (like, literally the same except for scale) and there I have added it.
I should probably add the type on the rest of the profiles...

So characters must beat characters in 5th place to have a spot even they can beat characters in higher places ?

So characters must beat characters in 5th place to have a spot even they can beat characters in higher places ?
Not necessarily, but if they can't we gonna have a rock-paper-scissors situation. That would mean either some people will have to share a spot or we would have to go by something different than who-beats-who.

Edit: given, I would argue the Aburatori and Hatou beat it as well.

Not necessarily, but if they can't we gonna have a rock-paper-scissors situation. That would mean either some people will have to share a spot or we would have to go by something different than who-beats-who.

Edit: given, I would argue the Aburatori and Hatou beat it as well.
How? Since both of them don't have conceptual manipulation type 1 or NPI affect concept type 1 too?

How? Since both of them don't have conceptual manipulation type 1 or NPI affect concept type 1 too?
Same way the foundation did. Trap it in a CNC cage.
That's kinda the thing with them. They can just make mankind set up whatever prep they need in the past. If mankind can beat the opponent, then the two can manipulate mankind to beat the opponent for them.

Same way the foundation did. Trap it in a CNC cage.
That's kinda the thing with them. They can just make mankind set up whatever prep they need in the past. If mankind can beat the opponent, then the two can manipulate mankind to beat the opponent for them.
That would mean... battlefield is scp verse itself ??

Law defeated Seol in this thread here given the fact that there's no Seol supporters on the wiki who're active anymore, meaning that there's no one who can't debate for his placement in that tier anymore.

So Law for 5th placement of 7-A.

Would Ichigo be eligible for 7-A in his second key? 7-A is his base and I don’t think amps are banned. He passively kills Law via soul crush

Question, what exactly is Soul Crush, and what resistances would you need to have to resist it?
Bleach characters ability to passively destroy the soul of the opponent as well as many other affects. You’d need good enough soul resistance to resist it.

Bleach characters ability to passively destroy the soul of the opponent as well as many other affects. You’d need good enough soul resistance to resist it.
Oh, well GV has Mid-Godly regen so we're probably good. How high does Ichigo's extra forms get him?

Think Gufadgarn (and Vandalieu due to being canonically stronger than Gufadgarn) should be above Geist Grace in 7-A.
Reason being that Gufadgarns true self is in a distant place in a pocket dimension i.e. completely outside of Geist Grace's range. Gufadgarn in turn can just mind hax or something.
I can make a thread, though, if someone thinks it's not a stomp.
I just remembered I literally made that fight already ages ago and it just never concluded.
It's not for the 2nd strongest spot anymore, but whatever. Feel free to necro this one guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back