• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain from Granblue fantasy will likely become smurf because Primal Beast becomes 4D now even outside their true form because its Astral Power that makes them 4D which creates their existence so I think its best to remove him. even characters from granblue fantasy in 6-A due to them having resistance to 4D hax and abilities that works on 4D beings

Think Gufadgarn (and Vandalieu due to being canonically stronger than Gufadgarn) should be above Geist Grace in 7-A.
Reason being that Gufadgarns true self is in a distant place in a pocket dimension i.e. completely outside of Geist Grace's range. Gufadgarn in turn can just mind hax or something.
I can make a thread, though, if someone thinks it's not a stomp.

Think Gufadgarn (and Vandalieu due to being canonically stronger than Gufadgarn) should be above Geist Grace in 7-A.
Reason being that Gufadgarns true self is in a distant place in a pocket dimension i.e. completely outside of Geist Grace's range. Gufadgarn in turn can just mind hax or something.
I can make a thread, though, if someone thinks it's not a stomp.
I thought in nominating them but didn't do thinking in the future upgrades, but since I can't continue making them do to don't have my pc and how much is still left to add to his new profile the upgrades will take some months more so better just do the fights now instead of wait so much.

Uriel for a spot in 3-C
He probably even takes the 1st spot as Odin seems doesn't have resistance to either mind control, fear, paralyze(that may lead to instant transmutation that turns beings into sand), or Madness type 3

@PainKiller07 How is he 4B? As he doesn't have a value for 4C then an increase of 1000x times won't get to such value if his value is not pretty near the limit of 4C. Same can be said for his 3B jump from 3C with a just 130x increase.

How is he 4B? As he doesn't have a value for 4C then an increase of 1000x times won't get to such value if his value is not pretty near the limit of 4C. Same can be said for his 3B jump from 3C with a just 130x increase.
For the first one honestly he can still be very high, but still within H4C if we take the lowest possible end aka baseline 4C for his Executor mode

For the second one though, he actually jumped twice (130^2)

Last edited:
For the first one honestly he can still be very high, but still within H4C if we take the lowest possible end aka baseline 4C for his Executor mode

For the second one though, he actually jumped twice (130^2)
He's not High 4-C but 4-C... then he's 4-C but its not a sure tier but a possibility. You first need a value for this key before you can apply a multiplier. Also, it says his energy increased not his power...is energy = power? Sincerely looks like a CRT is needed for him and whoever scales or use the same method to be tiered in-verse.

Uriel for a spot in 3-C
He probably even takes the 1st spot as Odin seems doesn't have resistance to either mind control, fear, paralyze(that may lead to instant transmutation that turns beings into sand), or Madness type 3
Odin has that weird "resets to a past state whenever something about him is changed"-attribute, which I assume prevents all of that.

That's what makes it unique :3

I recall a novel where ball-crushing was a martial art, and another where swapping anyones gender was martial arts too. They're still pretty darn fun to me, though.

Odin has that weird "resets to a past state whenever something about him is changed"-attribute, which I assume prevents all of that.
hmmh seems like it automatically resets and did help him to revert sensory manip. Idk really, cuz if it could revert even mind stuff, he would technically have no new experience at all(since whenever he receives new information, his mind/memory will just reset back to 16 years ago and basically a self mind-looping)

hmmh seems like it automatically resets and did help him to revert sensory manip. Idk really, cuz if it could revert even mind stuff, he would technically have no new experience at all(since whenever he receives new information, his mind/memory will just reset back to 16 years ago and basically a self mind-looping)
Odin also has conceptual mind manipulation (yes, it is a thing in the franchise), but Odin himself implied that none of his conceptual manipulations can change Das Rheingold's effect.
Das Rheingold revert the entirety "concepts" of the things it is imbued on. So if the concept of "Odin" get changed, it revert entirety of his existence back to the previous state, hence Odin's conceptually and eternally reverted back whenever any changes happen.
If you want to negates that, you will have to overwrites Das Rheingold's concept with a stronger conceptual manipulation, but Odin's Absolutes (which Das Rheingold is a part of) is already the strongest among the conceptual manipulation in the franchise and Das Rheingold is standing among the tops of his Absolutes

Last edited:
oh ok, basically ''reset'' on a conceptual level right, it can revert mind hax if so. But even then Odin would technically get stuck in a constant loop as whenever his existence got reverted back to its original state, he would then immediately be mind/fear/madness... haxxed and would not have the chance to even fight back in any way

oh ok, basically ''reset'' on a conceptual level right, it can revert mind hax if so. But even then Odin would technically get stuck in a constant loop as whenever his existence got reverted back to its original state, he would then immediately be mind/fear/madness... haxxed and would not have the chance to even fight back in any way
Yes, basically an Incon.
He doesnt resists the haxes, he's simply "regenerates" from them.

Yes, basically an Incon.
He doesnt resists the haxes, he's simply "regenerates" from them.
well I thought that would be a wincon via essentially incap, according to SBA

Victory Conditions:
Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

If that still doesn't work then Uriel can potentially win via BFR

well I thought that would be a wincon via essentially incap, according to SBA
Probally ? Depend on the standard on the Incap, because Uriel is also stuck there and have to continuingly using his haxes on Odin, this is pretty much 2 fighters who battles for thousand days.
If that still doesn't work then Uriel can potentially win via BFR
Odin has conceptual spatial manip, allow him to teleport/creates/delete dimensions as he wishes. Even if Uriel BFR Odin, Odin would simply teleporting back and could catch Uriel off guard and outright rewrite the concepts of Uriel powers (yes, he can rewrite people's power through manipulating those power's concepts)

Probally ? Depend on the standard on the Incap, because Uriel is also stuck there and have to continuingly using his haxes on Odin, this is pretty much 2 fighters who battles for thousand days.
actually... not really, Uriel just stands there and Odin continuously gets haxxed

Odin has conceptual spatial manip, allow him to teleport/creates/delete dimensions as he wishes. Even if Uriel BFR Odin, Odin would simply teleporting back and could catch Uriel off guard and outright rewrite the concepts of Uriel powers (yes, he can rewrite people's power through manipulating those power's concepts)
seems he can bypass BFR then

actually... not really, Uriel just stands there and Odin continuously gets haxxed
Yes, the same way 2 fighters would endlessly stalemate each other. If Uriel stop/going away somewhere, it would be the end for him.
seems he can bypass BFR then
He is actually an expert on BFR... conceptually.

That said, I just rewatched some of Odin battles, I think he can still win this, but depend on which route (you know how visual novels work).

I am busy right now, so I will make an arguement for Odin later 👍

I'm looking forward to your argument
Thinking back and fort about my argument, I actually dont know if this legit enough or not.

But my argument for Odin's victory is that he can outrange Uriel.
In Sayuki's route, Odin does come prepared before the battle, by setting up the infinite space/distance between him and his opponent with Die Walkure (conceptual spatial manip) to make all attacks and power are trapped inside the infinite distance and never being able to reach him, further more he can erases the distance between his attacks and his opponent, making them alway instantly hit the opponents.

The same can applies to Uriel fight, as long Uriel's passives are not being able to reach Odin while Odin's Conceptual Manip can hit him, It can still guaranteer a win for Odin (of course, Odin only start with Die Walkure in Sayuki's route only)

But after a while, I realized this is obviously preptime-based so maybe it's not that usable in debates, eh.

But my argument for Odin's victory is that he can outrange Uriel.
In Sayuki's route, Odin does come prepared before the battle, by setting up the infinite space/distance between him and his opponent with Die Walkure (conceptual spatial manip) to make all attacks and power are trapped inside the infinite distance and never being able to reach him, further more he can erases the distance between his attacks and his opponent, making them alway instantly hit the opponents.
I can't be sure if this is going to work on haxes other than projectile-like ones. Since technically it creates an infinite ''distance/space'' between him and the opponent which is why it would take basically an infinite amount of time for attacks with finite speed to hit him, which I believe is not the case here as passive, especially ones that are caused by the very nature/presence of the user isn't technically spatial-relevant. I can't think of another word to describe it but let's say that ''space'' between Odin and Uriel isn't physical space, what I mean here is it would only work as you said if the distance between them is literally a High-3A Space when the fight begins.

I guess Gojo's Infinity is quite a good example of this(though not exactly on the same level, the core here is that they share the same mechanic), we don't assume that his ''Infinity'' can outreach things like aura empathic manip right?

ut after a while, I realized this is obviously preptime-based so maybe it's not that usable in debates, eh
Well... unfortunately we don't allow time prep

Preparation time:
None. That means there is no time between the character knowing there is going to be some battle and the point they may start killing each other. They are, in a single instant, transported to the battlefield from their everyday activities, equipped with their equipment, transformed to the character version they battle in and given the correct state of mind. In the same instant the battle starts and they may attack each other. They are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start.

I can't be sure if this is going to work on haxes other than projectile-like ones. Since technically it creates an infinite ''distance/space'' between him and the opponent which is why it would take basically an infinite amount of time for attacks with finite speed to hit him, which I believe is not the case here as passive, especially ones that are caused by the very nature/presence of the user isn't technically spatial-relevant. I can't think of another word to describe it but let's say that ''space'' between Odin and Uriel isn't physical space, what I mean here is it would only work as you said if the distance between them is literally a High-3A Space when the fight begins.
Yes, but the thing is, Uriel's passive need the infinite range to reach Odin, otherwise it would lost to the conceptual infinite distance between Uriel and Odin.
The characters in the visual novel have to either to have uses attacks that transcend the space-time to reach Odin, or conceptually destroys the infinite distance.

And about the High 3-A infinite space, I once asked another member about this and the answer I was given is "this can only considered to be a hax, not an AP feat", So Odin remain at the 3-C tier.
I think a match should be made the debate is pretty long already
Nah, I'm fine with an Incon. As myself find the my argument isnt exactly potent nor usable, so yeah.

Last edited:
Goes through upgrades. [Ball Kicking] ---> [No More Descendants] --> [True Origins Crushing Kick]

You really should. The author must have been on drugs.
Monkey Steal Peaches was the crushing of the family jewels.

Let's not forget the Nirvana Finger...the forbidden move that goes where the sun doesn't shine.

Edit: I think, the gender change move was Bo*b Bursting fist that needed two hits to change it and three hits to explode them. Which I think later evolved in Heaven and Earth Twist (or something like this).

Last edited:
Nah, I'm fine with an Incon. As myself find the my argument isnt exactly potent nor usable, so yeah.
Ok I also think there is no need for debate anymore since we've come to an agreement.

What spot would Uriel get then, I can already see him pretty much counter anything Sailor Moon Holy Power(her 3C key) has. While he can just ee her on 3 basic levels of existence(material/body-astral/consciousness-spiritual/soul) with normal punches

What spot would Uriel get then, I can already see him pretty much counter anything Sailor Moon Holy Power(her 3C key) has. While he can just ee her on 3 basic levels of existence(material/body-astral/consciousness-spiritual/soul) with normal punches
IIRC Sailor Moon's thing was really strong power null, but no idea if it's effective here.

IIRC Sailor Moon's thing was really strong power null, but no idea if it's effective here.
She also has EE on 3 planes same as every high-ranked angel/demon in Bastard!! And that would get countered very hard considering how they could not kill each other easily as they have find ways to bypass Eternal Atoms regeneration which is covered by dispel bounds resistances and stuff... Dark Schneider(Majin) basically one-shotted a devil at that level with a normal punch while his Judas Priest which is an attack that was made specifically to annihilate Eternal Atoms got resisted by Uriel.
What's more, Uriel has Mid-godly regeneration on top of that

And to answer your question, I heavily doubt that Usagi's powernull will work unless it is at least 2 layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back