• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't passive while Reiatsu Crush is and i don't really see anything on his profile which allows him to regen after having his soul destroyed.

Around 2/4 Layers at the moment.

Don't have a concrete number but he definitely has at least 2 layers given he scales above Base Yammy who Reiatsu Crushed Tatsuki who can resist the Reiatsu of Normal Hollows which target the soul.
Guess that's fine then, I just had the doubt.

If they are 4 layers then Arifureta character should be put above them in Low 6-B since two characters don't have a soul and the other characters soul resistance is more or less around 15 layers by this point and can grow to counter higher potency almost instantly, additionally do to the recent crts their potency and resistance is law manip in nature (and with the current crt conceptual).

Soul hax scaling chain is more or less like this: Eri soul manip < Apostle Eri soul manip < Aiko main story soul manip < Aiko after stories soul manip < main story Hajime party soul manip < Laus soul manip < Laus after master Spirit Magic soul manip < Alva soul manip << Alvaheit soul manip << Ehit in Zero timeline soul manip << Ehitorujue soul manip < Yue just after learn Divine Edict soul manip << Ehit soul manip << Ehitorujue soul manip < Soul Shell resistance.

They actually also should be above Bleach in 6-B but between them there are Calyrex and Megicula so would understand if there are reticense in put Arifureta above them without a match first, though I posted above in other comment the reason of why they resist the most dangerous thing of both of them so well (the above scaling chain can also directly apply to curse manip resistance for example do to the nature of Soul Shell and Spirit Magic).

Cultivation improves the soul's defense and power as does his Nuwa Visualization (the latter of which is already on the profile). The former is probably mentioned on his Telekinesis scans but it's a basic enough tenet that I never bothered going into it.

Humans < Xiantian < Zifu < Wanxiang < Primal Daoist

His soul is on the level of a Primal Daoist and can shatter weaker Wanxiang Adepts' souls.

Doesn't Matter.

Most of them are resisted by Ji Ning and the ones he doesn't resist don't even matter since Ji Ning has layered thought-based Soul Manipulation that'll shatter Szayel's Soul before they can even become effective against Ji Ning.

Does he still have the same win-con as his Second Key in his First Key?
Let me see, Ning has one shot AP (for real, Ning can one shot any value in 6C unless the character has a really good scaling), a speed amp, more skill, long range attacks and idk if his soul hax would do any lasting damage but could be used as a distraction even if for only a second

Let me see, Ning has one shot AP (for real, Ning can one shot any value in 6C unless the character has a really good scaling), a speed amp, more skill, long range attacks and idk if his soul hax would do any lasting damage but could be used as a distraction even if for only a second
I'm still fine with him being above Szayel, even while in this key given these reasons.

Cultivation improves the soul's defense and power as does his Nuwa Visualization (the latter of which is already on the profile). The former is probably mentioned on his Telekinesis scans but it's a basic enough tenet that I never bothered going into it.

Humans < Xiantian < Zifu < Wanxiang < Primal Daoist

His soul is on the level of a Primal Daoist and can shatter weaker Wanxiang Adepts' souls.
Any scans though? Does it really work like that?

Any scans though? Does it really work like that?
What, cultivation strengthening the soul? This is like "chakra is a combo of spiritual and physical energy" level basic stuff.

Just check out the chaps referenced by telekinesis and resistance to illusions I guess. Not sure what I can tell ya.

Also, forgot to remind but Ji Ning should be above Makino and QiQi at Low 5-B. Interplanetary ranged soul, mind, pain and fear-hax aside, he has concept-based spatial lock + AoE deconstruction, can throw opponents into a pocket dimension that blocks dimensional travel, blind opponents with eye contact etc.

He beats the Black Clover 6-C's given they don't really have anything passive except for Power Nullification but Mephisto's Power Nullification is laughably above Black Clover's so that really isn't a win-con for them, but he doesn't beat Szayel given haha Reiatsu Crush.jpeg GG so he can have the 5th Placement of 6-C.
He gets stopped by Julius

Speaking of 6-B, Megicula should be replaced by Characters from Black Clover, and this would also break the Megicula/Calyrex tie

Speaking of 6-B, Megicula should be replaced by Characters from Black Clover, and this would also break the Megicula/Calyrex tie
Calyrex literally beats everyone else
Passive above Baseline AZ+Passive busted precog+other lesser hax
or
Passive Precog+Nigh Passive Soul Manipulation and life force absorption+other lesser hax

Last edited:
Calyrex literally beats everyone else
Passive above Baseline AZ+Passive busted precog+other lesser hax
or
Passive Precog+Nigh Passive Soul Manipulation and life force absorption+other lesser hax
They have the same hax as Megicula aside from Curse Manipulation. If Calyrex couldn't defeat Megicula, there's no reason to assume he would do better against Zenon, Lucifero or Lilith.

Curse Manipulation was the only thing that made Megicula not instantly die. Well that and her Regen from being vaped
Megicula has T8 reliant on her heart, which Calyrex can't affect, so she wouldn't have died to begin with. She also has new abilities since then, such as exploding the people she cursed and all.

Lucifero has passive gravity, TK and a bunch of stuffs. While Zenon has Regen and can cut through space, which Calyrex doesn't resist, and Lilith and Naamah both have their specific hax and better regen than Megicula.

Also, forgot to remind but Ji Ning should be above Makino and QiQi at Low 5-B. Interplanetary ranged soul, mind, pain and fear-hax aside, he has concept-based spatial lock + AoE deconstruction, can throw opponents into a pocket dimension that blocks dimensional travel, blind opponents with eye contact etc.
I mean, QiQi resists/evades much of that due to being a robot + time travel device. And then there is her future self saving her ass thing...

I think before people be listed above QiQi a match should be made.

Megicula has T8 reliant on her heart, which Calyrex can't affect, so she wouldn't have died to begin with. She also has new abilities since then, such as exploding the people she cursed and all.
Calyrex could buff himself and throw it into space with TK or destroy it stuff that it does not resist
And Megicula cannot touch him at all With Precog
Lucifero has passive gravity, TK and a bunch of stuffs. While Zenon has Regen and can cut through space, which Calyrex doesn't resist, and Lilith and Naamah both have their specific hax and better regen than Megicula.
All of those get passively AZd and can’t touch Calyrex because of Precog

You don’t seem to get that none of those Matter as only Megicula stops herself from getting instantly killed by AZ. None of them can hit Calyrex as it can see all Events past, present and future

Calyrex could buff himself and throw it into space with TK or destroy it stuff that it does not resist
That's the neat part, Calyrex has nothing to pass through the heart's invulnerability. Sending it to space wouldn't help and I doubt it's even in character ford him to do so.
And Megicula cannot touch him at all With Precog
Precog only takes you so far. Especially against someone with passive or thought based curse magic spells.
All of those get passively AZd and can’t touch Calyrex because of Precog
How does AZ stop him from getting passively crushed, or sliced by a sword that ignores space?

That's the neat part, Calyrex has nothing to pass through the heart's invulnerability. Sending it to space wouldn't help and I doubt it's even in character ford him to do so.
How would sending it to space not help and it doesn’t need to be in character
Precog only takes you so far. Especially against someone with passive or thought based curse magic spells.
Stay out of range which he can. Precog of Calyrexs level easily does so.
How does AZ stop him from getting passively crushed, or sliced by a sword that ignores space?
They are instantly dead as he passively kills them with AZ and Pokemon can also push through space-time Manip with their normal attacks

How would sending it to space not help and it doesn’t need to be in character

Stay out of range which he can. Precog of Calyrexs level easily does so.
Do you mind checking both characters' range? They both can reach up to hundred kilometers with their attacks

Therefore, staying out of range wouldn't help Calyrex defeat Megicula as he wouldn't be able to reach her either
They are instantly dead as he passively kills them with AZ and
AZ has range issues, while Lucifero for example can pretty much cover kilometers with his gravity so Calyrex wouldn't escape it.

And again, even if AZ does connect, they won't die because of their Type 8 immortality
Pokemon can also push through space-time Manip with their normal attacks
Until I see Spatial Manip resistance on his profile, I press X to doubt

Do you mind checking both characters' range? Because Megicula's curse explosion can be done from hundred of kilometers away.

Even if she didn't have a long range, staying out of range wouldn't help Calyrex defeat Megicula
So no counter to throwing her into space. Yes and his Precog still stops that by you know avoiding it. It’s called seeing all events in the future it’s pretty obvious what It can do
also proof she can apply it from hundreds of kilometers away
yes it would it’s called sniping from a range that she cannot hit him from (btw hundreds of kilometers does not mean they have equal range)
AZ has range issues, while Lucifero for example can pretty much cover kilometers with his gravity so Calyrex wouldn't escape it.
It only has range issues for his passive aura he still has it on his attacks, he can also choose to go in close which Lucifero also did at certain points. Also Calyrex has Class T LS so Calyrex can counteract his gravity
And again, even if AZ does connect, they won't die because of their Type 8 immortality
Yes they will it will destroy their heart.

Last edited:
So no counter to throwing her into space. Yes and his Precog still stops that by you know avoiding it. It’s called seeing all events in the future it’s pretty obvious what It can do
Prove that it's in character for him to do so.
also proof she can apply it from hundreds of kilometers away
There. Her spell can make her target explode from the other side of the country. Inb4, yes, the country and the distance between them and Megicula is in the hundreds of kilometers
yes it would it’s called sniping from a range that she cannot hit him from (btw hundreds of kilometers does not mean they have equal range)
What is Calyrex's exact, accepted range then?
It only has range issues for his passive aura he still has it on his attacks, he can also choose to go in close which Lucifero also did at certain points.
No, it was established in the thread against Megicula that his AZ doesn't reach as far as you say. Unless you have new evidence of course, in which case I would like to see scans of that.

Lucifero starts by crushing his opponent with gravity, even with Precog, he can't teleport in order to be out of his gravity range.
Yes they will it will destroy their heart
Her heart has invulnerability and there's only a very set of attacks that can affect her heart that has been established within the verse.
Until you prove that Calyrex has something that can affect her heart (spoiler alert: AZ is not one of them), Calyrex cannot kill Megicula nor any other Devil for that matter

Last edited:
Prove that it's in character for him to do so.
doesn’t need to be
There. She can blow all them despite them being all around the country. Inb4, yes, the country and the distance between them and Megicula is in the hundreds of kilometers
So you said it was via curses show her cursing them across said country
What is Calyrex's exact, accepted range then?
There is no exact range but usually most range for legendaries covers multiple countries in scale
No, it was established in the thread against Megicula that his AZ doesn't reach as far as you say. Unless you have new evidence of course, in which case I would like to see scans of that.
No I never said that and his Ice moves are obviously superior to his passive aura so yes they can be AZ
Lucifero starts by crushing his opponent with gravity, even with Precog, he can't teleport in order to be out of his gravity range.
TK counteracts it. Calyrex‘s Precog can see all future events so he can trivially use TK to counteract it
Her heart has invulnerability and there's only a very set of attacks that can affect her heart that has been established within the verse.
Until you prove that Calyrex has something that can affect her heart (spoiler alert: AZ is not one of them), Calyrex cannot kill Megicula
I have dealt with so many people NLFing the shit out of Devil hearts I am just tired of this shit
Show proof of Devil hearts being immune to Beyond baseline AZ or drop it

Also forgot to mention this Calyrex also has beyond baseline Mindhax that he does use IC.

doesn’t need to be
Lmao. Did he ever send someone to space to begin with?
So you said it was via curses show her cursing them across said country
Megicula makes them explode with her curses, idk what's hard to understand. The black light is the results of them exploding
There is no exact range but usually most range for legendaries covers multiple countries in scale
We don't scale range like we scale AP though.

In any case, if Calyrex's range has no value, there's no reason to believe it would be above baseline.
No I never said that and his Ice moves are obviously superior to his passive aura so yes they can be AZ
Still waiting for the range of his AZ btw.
TK counteracts it. Calyrex‘s Precog can see all future events so he can trivially use TK to counteract it
You can't TK someone with higher Lifting Strength. Lucifero has at least 50 times Calyrex's LS, and has his own TK alongside teleportation and spatial manip to get back.
I have dealt with so many people NLFing the shit out of Devil hearts I am just tired of this shit
Show proof of Devil hearts being immune to Beyond baseline AZ or drop it
Look, things like Deconstruction and Existence Erasure itself doesn't phase the heart of a devil. A Devil Heart can only be affected by things like Purification, people using demonic/unholy powers, or powers that are stated to work on devils. That's a pretty wide range of possibilities if you ask me

Your sorry AZ just doesn't fit in any of that so stop shifting the NLF on me when you're the one that needs to prove that AZ would work on them, let alone have the range to reach them in the first place.
Also forgot to mention this Calyrex also has beyond baseline Mindhax that he does use IC.
Cool I guess? But Devils have layered resistance. It's not much but afaik it's above Calyrex's potency

I'm kinda tired of making back and forths so if. you have a problem with the outcome of the Calyrex vs Megicula fight, feel free to make another one and see how it goes.

I'm kinda tired of making back and forths so if. you have a problem with the outcome of the Calyrex vs Megicula fight, feel free to make another one and see how it goes.
You were the one who said they Would replace Calyrex when only Megicula inconned Calyrex and only she has the abilities which were needed to incon Calyrex
I never even originally said to remove Megicula from the spot.

Also no resisting certain hax does not make them resist all hax with their devil heart especially hax that does not even exist in their verse

You were the one who said they Would replace Calyrex when only Megicula inconned Calyrex and only she has the abilities which were needed to incon Calyrex
I never even originally said to remove Megicula from the spot.
I'm tired because I kept asking for scans of AZ's range and him sending people to space but it's like you're purposely avoiding that or something.

I'm tired because I kept asking for scans of AZ's range and him sending people to space but it's like you're purposely avoiding that or something.
I never stated the passive was that large and just that AZ in general scales to his Ice attacks range which is hundreds of kilometers
Sending people to space is something Calyrex could do using its TK and range I never said it has and with its precog it just might do if it saw no other way to win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back