• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interdimensional range is a sort of catch-all for mobility from a body of space to another, and so it can be of any dimensionality, so I can't help but feel like this case may be smurf if he can indeed reach any dimension in the setting considering it caps at tier 1 from what I've seen on the verse page.

Interdimensional range is a sort of catch-all for mobility from a body of space to another, and so it can be of any dimensionality, so I can't help but feel like this case may be smurf if he can indeed reach any dimension in the setting.
Yuuto is not a smurf is because he is not inside the Time Tree, the tier 1 cosmology structure. But he still retains the abilities of another Eternals.

Thing is that tier 1 range (Even if "interdimensional") is indeed smurf, unless the description given over the interdimensional range is just hyperbole and is pending a revision accordingly.

Doesn't resist law hax. Gets beaten by yomiji. Arifuera characters can interact with AE and has law and concept hax.
What Momiji law hax can do against AE 1 and BDE 2?
What about Imo 8 and his Dimensional Travel?
How does Yomiji law manip even ******* work? It only noted Ether things lol, without even a single scan.
Yuuto resist Concept hax lol.
Law hax mean shit when he can just exist outside dimension lol, BDE type 2 ftw. Plus his Aca 4. His planetary range passive fate manip lol.
You ignoring some of his abilities lol.
Alsao Yomiji Law Manip even limited lol

Last edited:
How does Yomiji law manip even ******* work? It only noted Ether things lol, without even a single scan.
Law hax mean shit when he can just exist outside dimension lol, BDE type 2 ftw. Plus his Aca 4. His planetary range passive fate manip lol.
His law hax passively turn his opponents into salt

bro i looked closely in chinamans profile
he has HDE
im pretty sure someone with HDE can interact with TD 3
🗿 :ROFLMAO:
Since when HDE can interact with TD 3?
Here read the freakin page bruh.
Also anos have HDE (he doesn't even have HDE bruh, how?), Xue Ying and Anos are both 6D, HDE means shit here.

🗿 :ROFLMAO:
Since when HDE can interact with TD 3?
Here read the freakin page bruh.
Also anos have HDE too, Xue Ying and Anos are both 6D and have HDE, HDE means shit here.
anos is 3d physically
he just has 6d ap n hax

Think like how most tier 2 characters are physically 3-D (Rather than being of the size of a universe/multiverse), yet still have durability on that level.

6-D resistances 🤷‍♂️
This wiki classification doesn't even make any sense bruh.
Also, can you make this guy 1st on 6B Dereck?

Ma boi for 1st 6-B.
BDE type 2, Aca 1, 2 and 4, AE 1, passive Fate Manip, AD that increases in Battle. Imo 8 from another dimension, Dimensional Travel.
Means shit against his AE 1 and BDE type 2 lol.
Also speed blitzed.

he's still lose to Arifureta peeps tho, and how does his fate manip works
How Arifureta peeps win here? He manipulate fates of the entire worlds with his sword. Passively.
His BDE alone should stomp the entire 6-B in the verse, even his range is interdimensional lol.

i was thinking
someone who is 4d has td type 3 right
but hes fighting against someone who is 6D HDE included
why would td type 3 matter to the 6D guy??

thats not me brah
thats georr apparently
Your claims either accepting or rejecting what he says a lot is misinformation, and even more so now with more wank that appeared out of nowhere while I was a few days away from the wiki.

How Arifureta peeps win here? He manipulate fates of the entire worlds with his sword. Passively.
His BDE alone should stomp the entire 6-B in the verse, even his range is interdimensional lol.
while I know it's Fate manipulation, their Fate manipulation honestly sounds a lot familiar like Arifureta peeps' plot manip resistance

Robo:

aiden-be-like-v0-qh2if6otn3u91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back