• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Holes aren't anything Satan or Mujin won't be able to copy, since both of them can utilize the fundamental forces of the universe. This would make them instantly resist it as well.

Mujin will also especially be able to interact with Cat's type of AE, since be can pretty much utilize the concepts of Yin and Yang, Darkness and Light, and Emptiness and Annihilation to attack and defend.
I agree they would be able to copy it if by the start of SBA they weren't already within the black hole's singularity and thereby dead on battle start
No, according to the new rule, a higher-dimensional ap, hax, or existence suppresses NEP2, cannot completely destroy it, but because it suppresses it, a person with NEP2 is technically considered "dead".
That isn't how it works, you are entirely misrepresenting how that works, what higher d characters can do (if they actually scale to the dimension in DC) is destroy the cosmology of the lesser being, meaning they can no longer act, but
1)That relies with them actually doing that, something which they have no reason to do or assume and
2) that the cosmology of said character's verse is lesser than their own, which just isn't true in this case, anos and his hax are 6D, so no this isn't happening, cease and ******* desist

I agree they would be able to copy it if by the start of SBA they weren't already within the black hole's singularity and thereby dead on battle start
And this happens... how? Godcat isn't a faster opponent than either of them, it's at best arguable they could do pull this off.

mfw 9th is prime soul king aka composite bleach, mfw 8th has nep and concept manip, mfw 7th has multiple passives that just lol nope mori
Mori has like 50 different hax prime soul king doesn't resist, tf are you talking about.

I dont think so, he can surpass even Soul King. Until you can argue about that
I don't plan to argue anything rn, because GoH still needs more revisions in the future. It's why I'm not making matches to put Satan higher on the 4-A list until he gets MUCH needed updates.

And this happens... how? Godcat isn't a faster opponent than either of them, it's at best arguable they could do pull this off.
Because they are literally a black hole, akron who Godcat has this from, is literally a black hole from sheer strength, one so massive it could contain a starry sky in it in his first key, his second key's black hole size is literally the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy, they get automatically and passively deleted once the battle begins

Actually wait I forgot lol.

Mujin and Satan should have resistance to Black Holes, scaling from Mori's Black Hole. Idk why we didn't put that on their profile.

The size of a black hole doesn't matter to its potency, only the size of its event horizon and gravitation pull outside of that increase with size, but yes it does
...If the gravitational pull increases with size the potency by default increases with it.

That isn't how it works, you are entirely misrepresenting how that works, what higher d characters can do (if they actually scale to the dimension in DC) is destroy the cosmology of the lesser being, meaning they can no longer act, but
1)That relies with them actually doing that, something which they have no reason to do or assume and
2) that the cosmology of said character's verse is lesser than their own, which just isn't true in this case, anos and his hax are 6D, so no this isn't happening, cease and ******* desist
Bro you really can't prove to me that Anos has 6D hax. It is only 5D, and there is no revision or CRT for 6D. Only Silver sea is 6D and Anos is potential(possibly) scale to it.

Also, please re-read those damn rules and revisions. You won't find anything for the 6D Anos hax layer or whatever else you mentioned.

Stop saying wrong things anymore. If 6D silver bubbles are approved, yes there will be 6D hax layers and Anos will be at the first of the list. But right now it's 5Dx99.

Last edited:
...If the gravitational pull increases with size the potency by default increases with it.
Not the effect past the event horizon because past it the gravitational force is infinite, the gravitational force outside the event horizon is what increases

Not the effect past the event horizon because past it the gravitational force is infinite, the gravitational force outside the event horizon is what increases
Mujin was literally in the epicenter of said Black Hole, as in, past it's event horizon.

Mujin was literally in the epicenter of said Black Hole, as in, past it's event horizon.
Aight and the party of EBF were past the event horizon of akron's black hole and could still be insta killed by his black hole attacks, so yes Godcat and akron can still beat them

Aight and the party of EBF were past the event horizon of akron's black hole and could still be insta killed by his black hole attacks, so yes Godcat and akron can still beat them
That just sounds like they don't resist Black Holes to begin with.

That just sounds like they don't resist Black Holes to begin with.
There is akron's passive black hole which the party can survive, akron has active black holes which can insta kill the party, welcome to rpg logic, Matt Roszak is your host for today

Okay wait so I'm confused...

So the party can survive the passive Black Holes, but, there are other Black Holes which can ALSO insta kill them that aren't passive?

Real

I'll just make a match for this one of these days so we stop clogging up the thread, but that's stupid.

Anos should be back to number 3 for Low 1-C
Him having infinite layered hax is not accepted/deleted
There are also no 6D hax layers. Only 5Dx99. This was already said when Low1-C was adopted.

But if silver bubbles become 6D, Anos 6D will have hax layers and he will be in the first place(with infinite
layers)

yah thats why chinaman should be number 2 for now
coz sb is not 6d yet
:clueless:

Kamen Rider Ghost and Cronus are 5-A now, the 4th place for 5-A should be replaced to "Characters from Kamen Rider"

Now that Makina was updated, she should beat Xue Ying since she has more layered in her hax than him

And she should be above Arceus and Anos, though she's at best incon both of them because neither can do anything to each other

Now that Makina was updated, she should beat Xue Ying since she has more layered in her hax than him

And she should be above Arceus and Anos, though she's at best incon both of them because neither can do anything to each other
if speed is equalized then sure 💀 💀 💀

Oh yeah, almost forgot, given this Medea should be in Low 2-C above Saint Seiya characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back