• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad (Maou Gakuin) vs Yang Qi (Sage Monarch)

You should read a tiering system and looking at the profile before doing a match. If Anos and Yang Qi ever get to the same dimensional level then they can fight.

Well, anos still has nirvana sevent steph, nirvana sevent steph itself is able to corner eques and can destroy devil garden, where devil garden loads the world endlessly. moreover, anos is still free with all his magic, namely egil grone angdroa and egil grone angdroa able to burn the world in the devil garden, where the devil garden makes his world endlessly. and anos himself still has magic eyes of chaotic destruction that can destroy anything with the principle of "this will never happen" or it can be said that when there is a conflict with anos, then anos' eyes will immediately activate in principle. and yang qi will be directly affected by greater chaos manipulation, greater cm 1, greater ee, greater power nullification, law manipulation, logic manipulation and it is certain that yang qi will lose to the effects of anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction , but I think it only works when there are equalized existence rules.

here, the feats nirvana sevent steph 275 and the feats egil grone angdroa 475 , 476

Bueno, anos todavía tiene el nirvana siete pasos, el mismo nirvana siete pasos es capaz de arrinconar a los eques y puede destruir el jardín del diablo, donde el jardín del diablo carga el mundo sin fin. además, anos todavía es libre con toda su magia, a saber, egil grone angdroa y egil grone angdroa capaces de quemar el mundo en el jardín del diablo, donde el jardín del diablo hace que su mundo sea interminable. y el mismo anos todavía tiene ojos mágicos de destrucción caótica que pueden destruir cualquier cosa con el principio de "esto nunca sucederá" o se puede decir que cuando hay un conflicto con anos, entonces los ojos de anos se activarán inmediatamente en principio. y el yang qi se verá directamente afectado por una mayor manipulación del caos, mayor cm 1, mayor ee, mayor anulación del poder, manipulación de la ley, manipulación de la lógica y es seguro que el yang qi perderá por los efectos de anos '

aquí, las hazañas nirvana sevent steph 275 y las hazañas egil grone angdroa 475 , 476
Anos cannot even interact with Yang Qi. Yang Qi is much more nonexistent at all levels, plus it's higher dimensions at various layers, POV Yang Qi: See Anos as unreality or just a fleeting dream

It does not mean that Anos stomp Yang Qi. HGR literally means defense, not attack
There's a reason why Yang Qi is the former top 1 of 1-C and stomp everyone include Shiro before she got 1-A upgrade
Anos would have his MEOCD and Venuzdonoa with 99^infinite layers of hax to negate and destroy Yang Qi, simple as that,

It does not mean that Anos stomp Yang Qi. HGR literally means defense, not attack
There's a reason why Yang Qi is the former top 1 of 1-C and stomp everyone include Shiro before she got 1-A upgrade
Im not saying about stomp or not, but i dont see way how yang qi can counter hgr, dont know about nep2
If he cant, then it will be incon anyway, even if he was 7d

5-D 99*layers and why the 6-D key would be layered also.
Layers
The laws and concepts from shallow layers are added to deeper ones thus, assuming there are 5 worlds in layer 1, the laws and concepts of those worlds are added to a world in layer 2.
Layer 1 hax can't affect layer 2 inhabitant because it doesn't have the required laws and concepts to do so.
There afe countless worlds in each layer.

Potency
5D comes from scaling above chief gods in layer 0 who have 5D HDE & Hax.
The new Layered 6D hax comes from scaling to heads of state who can reverse the flow of Order in the Silver sea which would give them 6D potency. This 6D potency is affected by the 99*countless scaling.

Edit: That hasn't been applied though so for now the 6D hax scaling is; Venuzdonoa<Eyes of Purple Destruction< Eyes of Chaotic Destruction (Suppressed)< Eyes of Chaotic Destruction (Full power).

You could also argue about him using Gilieriam Naviem to increase the potency of his hax with each step

Layers
The laws and concepts from shallow layers are added to deeper ones thus, assuming there are 5 worlds in layer 1, the laws and concepts of those worlds are added to a world in layer 2.
Layer 1 hax can't affect layer 2 inhabitant because it doesn't have the required laws and concepts to do so.

Potency
The new Layered 6D hax comes from scaling to heads of state who can reverse the flow of Order in the Silver sea which would give them 6D potency. This 6D potency is affected by the 99*countless scaling.
I don't really understand, wish i never asked infact but okay, cool.

Layers

Potency

Edit: That hasn't been applied though so for now the 6D hax scaling is; Venuzdonoa<Eyes of Purple Destruction< Eyes of Chaotic Destruction (Suppressed)< Eyes of Chaotic Destruction (Full power).

You could also argue about him using Gilieriam Naviem to increase the potency of his hax with each step
Do you have the crt where this was accepted? Bcz i just remember the one about the 6D with no layer.

Do you have the crt where this was accepted? Bcz i just remember the one about the 6D with no layer.
I've said multiple times it's not accepted yet. The eyes and Venuzdonoa scaling happened in an argument with E12 (i think) and others so i don't know if i can say it was.
Just waiting a few months so dread can be free before making a CRT

Back